Champions League Quarter Final Draw

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Champions League Quarter Final Draw

Postby Mase » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:38 pm

So it’s gone from “hahaha City can’t sellout” to “hahaha Liverpool fans had to buy tickets in the home end for City to sellout”

I fuckin hate football fans.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby zuricity » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:54 pm

Mase wrote:So it’s gone from “hahaha City can’t sellout” to “hahaha Liverpool fans had to buy tickets in the home end for City to sellout”

i got a text this morning that season ticket holders can buy tickets today ( don‘t know about how many points were needed) . One hour later i get a text that the game is sold out. Unless Scousepool fans are paid up members at City, how can they get tickets already ? Doesn’t make sense and can only be seen as a wind up.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby City64 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:20 pm

zuricity wrote:
Mase wrote:So it’s gone from “hahaha City can’t sellout” to “hahaha Liverpool fans had to buy tickets in the home end for City to sellout”

i got a text this morning that season ticket holders can buy tickets today ( don‘t know about how many points were needed) . One hour later i get a text that the game is sold out. Unless Scousepool fans are paid up members at City, how can they get tickets already ? Doesn’t make sense and can only be seen as a wind up.

The clubs online ticket selling policy needs a long looking at for CL fixtures . Last season at the Etihad there were hundreds if not a couple of thousand of Celtic fans in the City sections , inevitably it got very ugly very quickly as those bigoted idiots just couldn't help themselves , dippers are of similar ilk so the same outcome is on the cards IF it is true all the bragging the dippers are doing on social media tonight about buying up hundreds of tickets in the City sections . Pretty sure plastic dippers were at it at Wigan the other week they will get a proper slappin at the Etihad for sure if in City sections ........ its beyond tribal I think , club needs to gets its act together sharpish !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby zuricity » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:25 pm

City64 wrote:
zuricity wrote:

The clubs online ticket selling policy needs a long looking at for CL fixtures . Last season at the Etihad there were hundreds if not a couple of thousand of Celtic fans in the City sections , inevitably it got very ugly very quickly as those bigoted idiots just couldn't help themselves , dippers are of similar ilk so the same outcome is on the cards IF it is true all the bragging the dippers are doing on social media tonight about buying up hundreds of tickets in the City sections . Pretty sure plastic dippers were at it at Wigan the other week they will get a proper slappin at the Etihad for sure if in City sections ........ its beyond tribal I think , club needs to gets its act together sharpish !

you mean city fans are selling their tickets on the internet after they have bought them ?

i just can’t see a scouse coughing up 30 quid in an instant to become a citycard holder and risk not getting a ticket from City online sales .
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby City64 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:32 pm

zuricity wrote:
City64 wrote:
zuricity wrote:

you mean city fans are selling their tickets on the internet after they have bought them ?

i just can’t see a scouse coughing up 30 quid in an instant to become a citycard holder and risk not getting a ticket from City online sales .

Without going into too much detail the City online ticket sales is wide open to "abuse" , it is a complete joke tbh Zurich pal.
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:36 pm

Can’t imagine Liverpool fans going in to sections of the ground that they’re not supposed to. It’s not like them at all.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby zuricity » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:42 pm

City64 wrote:
zuricity wrote:
City64 wrote:
zuricity wrote:

Without going into too much detail the City online ticket sales is wide open to "abuse" , it is a complete joke tbh Zurich pal.

Do you use it ?

I mean, i suppose you have a season ticket and go through the process of waiting for the day when your points become valid, if you are not entitled to take up the option of claiming your CL ticket.

If , however you have no season ticket and are a casual ticket buyer , you don’t stand a chance .

So how can scouse fans get logged into the City site and buy tickets ?

I got my ticket as member of the elite and very rich
Zürich branch ( he he !) , we asked only for seven and got seven, really surprised we got ‘em too !

So unless some City fans , who maybe can’t get to the game are dumping them online , i have difficulty seeing how Scouse can buy directly from City .
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Mase » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:46 pm

They went on open sale Monday mate.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:49 pm

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:it's because it's sold out

Nah!
Checked all remaining home games.
Same for me.
They can’t process for me at the moment.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby City64 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:51 pm

@ Zurich
Again without going into too much detail .......
City "sell" block ticket bookings to city supporter clubs / social clubs call them what you like , family season cards can fall into "away" fans hands etc etc . No further comment needed , Oh lastly I think a number of Celtic fans bragged on social media last season about obtaining tickets for the City sections at the Etihad via stadium tours ???
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby zuricity » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:53 pm

City64 wrote:@ Zurich
Again without going into too much detail .......
City "sell" block ticket bookings to city supporter clubs / social clubs call them what you like , family season cards can fall into "away" fans hands etc etc . No further comment needed , Oh lastly I think a number of Celtic fans bragged on social last season about obtaining tickets for the City sections at the Etihad via stadium tours ???

Fairy nuff.

Blame the club when the away fans kick up a fuss at losing .
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby zuricity » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:02 pm

Mase wrote:They went on open sale Monday mate.

Open sale at the ground ? where you have to supply some form of id to get a ticket ( ie citycard ) ?
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Mase » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:03 pm

zuricity wrote:
Mase wrote:They went on open sale Monday mate.

Open sale at the ground ? where you have to supply some form of id to get a ticket ( ie citycard ) ?

Really? I thought that was online too?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:28 pm

I rang them. It's sold out
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby CTID Hants » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:34 pm

I saw a tweet earlier today from the club saying what tickets were left were only available to ST holders or Cityzens who'd been so since before 01/03/18 with ticket purchase history, presumably to stop dippers buying them......
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby City64 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:49 pm

CTID Hants wrote:I saw a tweet earlier today from the club saying what tickets were left were only available to ST holders or Cityzens who'd been so since before 01/03/18 with ticket purchase history, presumably to stop dippers buying them......

Don't know what has really happened before the sold out signs went up pal but dippers are boasting on twitter and stuff about getting there hands on a fair number . Could all be bollox as dippers are full of shit but some of the dipper "tweets" seem genuine enough .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Original Dub » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:26 pm

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:I rang them. It's sold out

Of course it is.

I'm sure talksport and the mirror etc. Will correct their stories tomorrow.

It's all in your head
Original Dub

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:10 am

Original Dub wrote:https://talksport.com/football/manchester-city-v-liverpool-premier-league-leaders-struggling-sell-etihad-tickets-champions

Emptihad mentioned twice. Nice work

Talkscrote, the right-wing radio station where you're never more than six-feet away from an advert for a bookie.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Justified logic » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:13 am

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
Original Dub wrote:https://talksport.com/football/manchester-city-v-liverpool-premier-league-leaders-struggling-sell-etihad-tickets-champions

Emptihad mentioned twice. Nice work

Talkscrote, the right-wing radio station where you're never more than six minutes away from an advert for a bookie.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby PeterParker » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:12 am

I am happy to announce you lot that we are official qualified for the next years UCL group stage.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum