5th Round Draw

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: 5th Round Draw

Postby Mase » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:05 pm

City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:I have a Wigan Warriors season card and go to all the home games and thoroughly enjoy it hard as fuck them lads !

Oli Gildart lives on our estate and he’s a fanny.

oh dear !

Saying that so does Tautai and he stood on my garden once when he was pushing his pram. Did I say anything to him? Did I fuck!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby City64 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:12 pm

Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:I have a Wigan Warriors season card and go to all the home games and thoroughly enjoy it hard as fuck them lads !

oh dear !

Saying that so does Tautai and he stood on my garden once when he was pushing his pram. Did I say anything to him? Did I fuck!

Sean O`loughlin would knock you out with just a stare pal , biggest fucking shoulders I have ever seen ever ! Top bloke though and world class player .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:40 pm

City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:

oh dear !

Sean O`loughlin would knock you out with just a stare pal , biggest fucking shoulders I have ever seen ever ! Top bloke though and world class player .

Gareth Thomas would bum O’Loughin in to next week mate! And so would I.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:42 pm

dazby wrote:
City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:Yes me and 64 absolutely steaming in Wigan!! Up the blues.

Av it ! :lol: 8-) :lol: 8-)

We know all the pie shops ! :lol: :lol:

Have you two met up yet? Who's the more bonkers? My money's on Mase. :-)

Confirmed , Mase a proper nut job ! :? :lol:
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Dameerto » Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:50 pm

City64 wrote:For everyone looking in and maybe going to the Wigan game. I moved to Wigan 4 years ago , Wigan is in Greater Manchester but sporting wise is a Rugby League town and they are still World Club Rugby League Champions having beat a top Australian club in the final so the town has a rich sporting pedigree and its people are very proud of their traditions and history , I have a Wigan Warriors season card and go to all the home games and thoroughly enjoy it hard as fuck them lads ! Wigan Athletic football club plays second fiddle in the town but is on its way back after Whelan "retired" although he is still pulling the strings behind the scenes and they are top of the league playing good football and scoring goals . Now then the town of Wigan biggest enemy is St Helens RLFC they absolutely hate each other with a passion and only 8 miles apart , Wigan folk call them Scouse bastards !!! So the majority of Wiganers lean towards Manchester rather than Liverpool as the town is situated in between both cities . City and Pep coming here is huge for the town .

Wigan also has a famous pier.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Mase » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:10 pm

Dameerto wrote:
City64 wrote:For everyone looking in and maybe going to the Wigan game. I moved to Wigan 4 years ago , Wigan is in Greater Manchester but sporting wise is a Rugby League town and they are still World Club Rugby League Champions having beat a top Australian club in the final so the town has a rich sporting pedigree and its people are very proud of their traditions and history , I have a Wigan Warriors season card and go to all the home games and thoroughly enjoy it hard as fuck them lads ! Wigan Athletic football club plays second fiddle in the town but is on its way back after Whelan "retired" although he is still pulling the strings behind the scenes and they are top of the league playing good football and scoring goals . Now then the town of Wigan biggest enemy is St Helens RLFC they absolutely hate each other with a passion and only 8 miles apart , Wigan folk call them Scouse bastards !!! So the majority of Wiganers lean towards Manchester rather than Liverpool as the town is situated in between both cities . City and Pep coming here is huge for the town .

Closed years ago mate.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:14 pm

Dameerto wrote:

Its derelict pal , just about sums up Wigan for me . Coming from a booming Manchester which has had massive investment and growth and a city center that is literally getting bigger by the day Wigan just down the road cant even get its biggest and most famous tourist attraction up and running and in good order ! Wigan eh its another world like stepping back in time :lol:
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:45 pm

City64 wrote:
Dameerto wrote:

Its derelict pal , just about sums up Wigan for me . Coming from a booming Manchester which has had massive investment and growth and a city center that is literally getting bigger by the day Wigan just down the road cant even get its biggest and most famous tourist attraction up and running and in good order ! Wigan eh its another world like stepping back in time :lol:

They’ve just built a drive thru Costa mate. What more do you want?!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Original Dub » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:50 pm

Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:
Dameerto wrote:

They’ve just built a drive thru Costa mate. What more do you want?!

Drive thru Stella?
Original Dub

Postby Justified logic » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:18 pm

City64 wrote:
Dameerto wrote:

Good point.

https://ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/o/orwell ... pter6.html
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby City64 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:57 pm

Justified logic wrote:
City64 wrote:
Dameerto wrote:

Good point.

George Orwell knows his stuff alright . Wigan hasn't changed much to be fair :lol: :lol:
On a serious note how can a council let the towns most famous landmark and tourist attraction go to rack and ruin ??? there isn't hardly any hotels in Wigan either ??? err wait a minute invest some money or get a grant and get Wigan Pier up and running again , build some hotels and get the tourists here ? boom ! not too difficult that one ......... fucking brain dead councils eh ? anyone with a bit of commercial nouse would make a few bob here ! where is that cunt Dave Whelan when the town wants him eh ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Justified logic » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:05 pm

City64 wrote:
Justified logic wrote:
City64 wrote:
Dameerto wrote:

Good point.

George Orwell knows his stuff alright . Wigan hasn't changed much to be fair :lol: :lol:
On a serious note how can a council let the towns most famous landmark and tourist attraction go to rack and ruin ??? there isn't hardly any hotels in Wigan either ??? err wait a minute invest some money or get a grant and get Wigan Pier up and running again , build some hotels and get the tourists here ? boom ! not too difficult that one ......... fucking brain dead councils eh ? anyone with a bit of commercial nouse would make a few bob here ! where is that cunt Dave Whelan when the town wants him eh ?

He didn't know his pies though! A basic typo error.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby City64 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:12 am

A few websites have this fixture Wigan V Man City Monday 19th Feb 19.55 KO

WTF ???
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:27 am

City64 wrote:A few websites have this fixture Wigan V Man City Monday 19th Feb 19.55 KO

WTF ???

Because BBC have picked it for TV. This fixture is still fresh in the minds of many and the Beeb will play on the FA Cup final, obviously wheeling out Big Dave Whelan who will still be in a wheelchair from his broken leg.

Here's the other fixtures showing live:

Friday, February 16

Chelsea v Hull City (8pm)
Live on BT Sport 2

Saturday, February 17

Sheffield Wednesday v Notts County or Swansea City (12.30pm)
Live on BT Sport 2

Huddersfield Town or Birmingham City v Manchester United (5.30pm)
Live on BT Sport 2

Sunday, February 18

Millwall or Rochdale v Newport County or Tottenham Hotspur (4pm)
Live on BBC One

Monday, February 19

Wigan Athletic v Manchester City (7.55pm)
Live on BBC One
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby walshawblue » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:47 am

Because BBC have picked it for TV. This fixture is still fresh in the minds of many and the Beeb will play on the FA Cup final, obviously wheeling out Big Dave Whelan who will still be in a wheelchair from his broken leg.

Fuckin ell never knew Wheelan broke his leg, how did he manage that must be a good story .
BORN TO BE BLUE
walshawblue
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: CITY
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Mase » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:50 am

City64 wrote:A few websites have this fixture Wigan V Man City Monday 19th Feb 19.55 KO

WTF ???

It’s a fuckin joke mate. I wanted to get steamers but won’t be able to now.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:43 pm

Mase wrote:

WTF ???

It’s a fuckin joke mate. I wanted to get steamers but won’t be able to now.

Same here , the lads are still coming over but would have preferred an all dayer . Monday night fuckin shite but it is what it is now just a couple of swift ones it is !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:30 pm

walshawblue wrote:Because BBC have picked it for TV. This fixture is still fresh in the minds of many and the Beeb will play on the FA Cup final, obviously wheeling out Big Dave Whelan who will still be in a wheelchair from his broken leg.

Fuckin ell never knew Wheelan broke his leg, how did he manage that must be a good story .

He put his foot in it one time too many.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby AG7 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:37 pm

Pep would be the happiest ... gives us good time to get back from Basel midweek game and have enough rest and again the game after is also another 5 days later means we won’t have to chuck it away like Pelligrini had to against Chelsea ... so very happy with it ... fans looking at their own little comfort on which day is best for them to attend better start thinking of the team, fixtures, rest, recovery etc here on till the end of the season as chasing the Quad would need every little advantage we can get with rescheduled fixtures ... this is the absolute best date for the team, so get on with it!

C’mon City!

Tue 13/02 Basel v City
Mon 19/02 Wigan v City
Sun 25/02 City v Arsenal - FinalI
AG7
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Agueroooooo!

Postby City64 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:25 pm

AG7 wrote:Pep would be the happiest ... gives us good time to get back from Basel midweek game and have enough rest and again the game after is also another 5 days later means we won’t have to chuck it away like Pelligrini had to against Chelsea ... so very happy with it ... fans looking at their own little comfort on which day is best for them to attend better start thinking of the team, fixtures, rest, recovery etc here on till the end of the season as chasing the Quad would need every little advantage we can get with rescheduled fixtures ... this is the absolute best date for the team, so get on with it!

C’mon City!

Tue 13/02 Basel v City
Mon 19/02 Wigan v City
Sun 25/02 City v Arsenal - FinalI

That's us fucking told then ! Oh well !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash