The Library.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

The Library.

Postby zabbadabbado » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:52 pm

The Library.

Surely this has to be the new name for the Swamp that we City fans must now always use ? :lol: :lol: .Cathedral of Silence is a bit of a mouthful. ;) ;)

Library sums it up nicely, simple, and to the point. :D

From this day forth the Swamp shall only be known by its new name………….

(Drum Roll)

The Library

Shushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :lol: :lol:
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Re: The Library.

Postby Beefymcfc » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:21 pm

More the sanctuary, we go there for a peaceful movement.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby zabbadabbado » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:28 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:More the sanctuary, we go there for a peaceful movement.
Potential there. :lol: :lol:

I have noticed Maureen is starting to look like one of the extas from the Walking Dead.He really dont look well,i think he might be starting one of his epic mental break downs.I Wil be suprised if he is still with the Rags next season.

I am hoping Pocahontas over at Spuds will go to Madrid.

I think they are going to aspire to try and be like us(how times have changed) and try and get them selves a real football manager.

I would hate for Spuds manager to end up there.Hopefully PSG will do a number on Madrid,and the Rags last hope is gone for a decade. :lol: :lol:
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby sandman » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:18 am

I think that people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones, our atmosphere is gash, we do have empty seats and even when we win half our fans do not have the class to stay after the 85th minute to applaude our heroes.

I would stick to mocking their brand of football and demise rather than bringing up a topic that is rather embarrassing for us.
sandman
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Postby Original Dub » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:59 am

sandman wrote:I think that people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones, our atmosphere is gash, we do have empty seats and even when we win half our fans do not have the class to stay after the 85th minute to applaude our heroes.

I would stick to mocking their brand of football and demise rather than bringing up a topic that is rather embarrassing for us.

Excellent shout.

I hope the club are still doing everything they can to tackle it.
Original Dub

Postby Justified logic » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:49 am

Original Dub wrote:
sandman wrote:I think that people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones, our atmosphere is gash, we do have empty seats and even when we win half our fans do not have the class to stay after the 85th minute to applaude our heroes.

Excellent shout.

I hope the club are still doing everything they can to tackle it.

I agree.

Bad puns (Highbury/Library, Etihad/Emptihad) seem the order of the day and I'm content with Old Toilet: mice to see you, to see your mice.
Justified logic

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby patrickblue » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:51 am

Salford bus depot sounds more accurate.

Complete with Blakey Mo.

Watch on youtube.com
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:18 am

On this subject and being completely non argumentative is there really anywhere left that people fear going? I’m obviously no expert on sway days having been to precisely one ever, so am genuinely asking. Can’t recall hearing of anywhere in recent years that teams really hate going to.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Chinners » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:30 am

This.

The Library has already been allocated anyway (Highbury)
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Chinners » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:32 am

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:

On this subject and being completely non argumentative is there really anywhere left that people fear going? I’m obviously no expert on sway days having been to precisely one ever, so am genuinely asking. Can’t recall hearing of anywhere in recent years that teams really hate going to.

I still hate going to Millwall ... can't speak for the team mind
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:35 am

Chinners wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:

I still hate going to Millwall ... can't speak for the team mind

That’s probably the only one I thought. Not being up in the Prem though there’s not much talk of it these days this far away. With all the teams having moved recently and the lack of standing I don’t really think there’s many amazing atmospheres left in the top flight right? Surely a lot of teams debate this like us?
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Justified logic » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:49 am

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:

Surely Anfield with our terrible record there and the criminals in the crowd whistling and booing and bricking coaches?
Justified logic

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Nick » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:26 am

Huddersfield seems the best
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Return to The Maine Football forum