*** **** vs mcfc official match thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: *** **** vs mcfc official match thread***

Postby Wooders » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:57 am

United fans will be as quiet as the off-topic forum in the workplace today
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Justified logic » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:00 am

If Big Ed is Jaws, who's this guy?

Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby aaron bond » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:23 am

Does anyone have a clip of those couple of minutes near the end when we had the ball in the corner and we were toying with them (mainly Bernardo Silva)? Just holding the ball up and then kicking it off them to win another throw in.

That was hilarious. They just couldn’t get anywhere near the ball.

Bernardo was excellent for that in the Napoli away game too.
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:32 am

aaron bond wrote:Does anyone have a clip of those couple of minutes near the end when we had the ball in the corner and we were toying with them (mainly Bernardo Silva)? Just holding the ball up and then kicking it off them to win another throw in.

I was pissing myself laughing , was in a bar in Playa del Carmen Mexico with about 15 City fans and 2 munchens - fucking wet ourselves we did , piss take to the maximum I .

Just a shame when KDB smashed his shot ,in the hope to get a wack off a munchen for a corner , it missed - I think we fucking riled them to the max doing this .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:32 am

If we had been at our best we would have won that 5 nil! No way would they have scored but for mistakes we made and we were just not clinical with the opportunities we had to score.

Never score from a corner used to be one of our chants but it was good we had a top striker in there to help with that. Shame for Lukaku he won't get the assist points for his efforts.

Utd played exactly as expected which was basically to bypass midfield but Pep really has sorted the team to handle teams breaking at us. We domintaed so much that their roadrunners were mainly having to get back and it was then quite funny to watch hoof clearances go up with at best only Lulu to fight for it and he was easily handled.

Moaninho would have hoped to be lauded for a tactical masterclass if they managed a win but it was exactly the opposite. Will Pep get the praise he deserves for the way we played. I won't hold my breath
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby mr_nool » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:50 am

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:If we had been at our best we would have won that 5 nil! No way would they have scored but for mistakes we made and we were just not clinical with the opportunities we had to score.

Never score from a corner used to be one of our chants but it was good we had a top striker in there to help with that. Shame for Lukaku he won't get the assist points for his efforts.

Utd played exactly as expected which was basically to bypass midfield but Pep really has sorted the team to handle teams breaking at us. We domintaed so much that their roadrunners were mainly having to get back and it was then quite funny to watch hoof clearances go up with at best only Lulu to fight for it and he was easily handled.

Moaninho would have hoped to be lauded for a tactical masterclass if they managed a win but it was exactly the opposite. Will Pep get the praise he deserves for the way we played. I won't hold my breath

Do you think Sané was played on the right in order to neutralise Young / keep up with him on the occasional counter?
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:58 am

mr_nool wrote:
Douglas Higginbottom wrote:If we had been at our best we would have won that 5 nil! No way would they have scored but for mistakes we made and we were just not clinical with the opportunities we had to score.

Do you think Sané was played on the right in order to neutralise Young / keep up with him on the occasional counter?

Maybe but I doubt it made any difference as both Utd's full backs seemed to have been told to sit. All part of the fear they had if they tried to take us on at football Anyway I think Sterling is probably better defensively than Sane.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby fangsanalsatan » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:08 am

aaron bond wrote:Does anyone have a clip of those couple of minutes near the end when we had the ball in the corner and we were toying with them (mainly Bernardo Silva)? Just holding the ball up and then kicking it off them to win another throw in.

In all its glory:

https://streamable.com/6r8nk
fangsanalsatan
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of:

Postby mr_nool » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:22 am

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
mr_nool wrote:

Maybe but I doubt it made any difference as both Utd's full backs seemed to have been told to sit. All part of the fear they had if they tried to take us on at football Anyway I think Sterling is probably better defensively than Sane.

Agreed, but Leroy is faster.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:27 am

zabbadabbado wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
patrickblue wrote:Looks like the odious one and his crew didn't take kindly to the City boys post match celebrations, and started a brawl.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5165449/Man-Utd-Man-City-players-fight-tunnel-derby.html

Lovely. Wind-up the low-life scum.
Here we go………..MOOrinho acting like a complete, and UDDER tw@t, hoping we will get SKIMMED by the FA, with maybe a 4 PINT, 6 PINT, reduction. Worse case we could be FULLY SKIMMED of all 11 PINTS.

He really needs to stop acting up like an old SOUR faced COW. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Watch on youtube.com
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:21 pm

blues2win wrote:Lukaku apparently threw a bottle and Arteta ended up with blood all over his face from a cut eye brow. Mourinho got nothing more than liquid poured over him. I wouldn’t be surprised if the FA get involved or even the police. There were two police officers on duty who apparently restored order and could be witnesses.

It can't have been Buckeroo. He'd have missed!
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby City64 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:46 pm

Just remember the Charity Shield is now classed as a trophy since the rags “won” it last season the desperate cunts pmsl
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby bigblue » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:00 pm

full on mental breakdowns happening at the swamp and I'm loving it

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... e-11675836
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Justified logic » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:21 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

I was pissing myself laughing , was in a bar in Playa del Carmen Mexico with about 15 City fans and 2 munchens - fucking wet ourselves we did , piss take to the maximum I .

Just a shame when KDB smashed his shot ,in the hope to get a wack off a munchen for a corner , it missed - I think we fucking riled them to the max doing this .

Well I was in a pub with what turned out to be 2 other City fans and a whole load of plastics and a bunch of neutrals wanting to see a title competition. Not that I knew that until we scored and I threw my arms up and screamed "YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and my mate Dave (everyone should have a City mate called Dave) gave a muffled cheer. I looked around and said "Oh, the silence!!!!" I'd had a few by then. When United equalised the pub erupted, but when we went ahead again another chap felt emboldened to join me in celebration.

Got talking to a couple of Brighton fans at the end. We missed the chance to go to that game as the offer of tickets, well just one actually, came through late and the ground doesn't seem easy to get to except by car (so no drinking).
Justified logic

Postby Justified logic » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:27 pm

fangsanalsatan wrote:

In all its glory:

That was fucking hilarious!
Justified logic

Postby Justified logic » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:09 pm

Here, in all the glory, glory of slimey Tyler's commentary, are the best bits:

Watch on youtube.com
Justified logic

Postby gmercer1 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:41 pm

Justified logic wrote:Here, in all the glory, glory of slimey Tyler's commentary, are the best bits:

Watch on youtube.com

The difference in Tyler’s voice from when City score to when the rags do. Unbelievable
gmercer1

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby london blue 2 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:23 pm

Love it. Proper wound them rags up.

Anyone got that ederson touch from the long ball? Mint!
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby bluemoon » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:21 am

That was crszy intense going into the game, haven't felt that nervy before or during a derby since the home game in 11/12, but once again Pep and the boys came good. So fucking proud of the way the team played. The rag hoards were pretty confident going into the game and their starting line-up suggested Maureen was going to go and attack and may be there was some sort of plan there to do just that, but we were soooooooo damn good that there was no way they could get past us until our errors let them back in and missed chances made the game look far tighter than it really was. The icing on the cake of course has been 'milk gate' and the reaction from swamp dwelling lemmings... Long may their suffering continue.

Special shout out to David 'Chopper' Silve. Two huge goals in the last two games and long may his goal scoring form continue as it's the only aspect to his game that has let him down with us. Regardless of the goal, he was fucking immense and showed the world why so many of us rate him as our best ever player, wish he could play for us forever. De Bruyne gets most of the plaudits, but for me it's still Silva that truly makes us tick.
bluemoon
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Postby aaron bond » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:16 am

fangsanalsatan wrote:

In all its glory:

Thanks mate.

Piss-taking at its finest.

A shame KDB couldn’t keep it going :)
aaron bond

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum