*** City v Crystal Palace match thread ***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: *** City v Crystal Palace match thread ***

Postby Swales4ever » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:25 pm

zabbadabbado wrote:A Big test next week. We are going to learn a lot more from that game. Looking forward to the test. I hope we play both Aguero/Jesus up front together.I think we look better with those 2 pulling defences apart.We look more solid. Will give Chelsea much more to think about.Bring sterling on later on.

+1

1. "unintelligible language"
2. "ACID QUEEN"
3. "never once fails to turn a football thread into a himseelf thread"
4. "thumbs stalker often resulting in repetitive thumb strain"
5. ignore the cunt. he's on permantent wum mission. only TIDs may know City

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
there must be some truth, then!
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Sharia for Spafia
My favourite player is: an intelligent one

Postby mr_nool » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:26 pm

zabbadabbado wrote:That was a game of 2 half’s, a real Jekyll, and Hyde, performance

First half we looked disjointed, the football was sloppy

Second half we were excellent. Only gripe was that Sane, and Sterling didn't bury those 2 easy chances. We should have scored 7.

No idea why Guardiola brought on delph, for Stones, then pushed walker in to the middle with Mangala a natural centre half sat on the bench. Either he is saving Mangala for Shaktar,. Or he just doesn't rate him.

A Big test next week. We are going to learn a lot more from that game. Looking forward to the test. I hope we play both Aguero/Jesus up front together.I think we look better with those 2 pulling defences apart.We look more solid. Will give Chelsea much more to think about.Bring sterling on later on.

I think he wanted to give Delph another test as left back to see if he can be used as back up for Mendy.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby City64 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:49 pm

Just had a quick read through this thread , was quick ........ some right shithouses posting ! just sayin !

Pep is a football geneous like him or not , this fella prob our best chance to take us to the summit of footballing summits . Pardon my spelling beer ace queing fucking diabolical CTID
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:56 pm

City64 wrote:Just had a quick read through this thread , was quick ........ some right shithouses posting ! just sayin !

Pep is a football geneous like him or not , this fella prob our best chance to take us to the summit of footballing summits . Pardon my spelling beer ace queing fucking diabolical CTID

Wouldn't go as far as calling him a genius, he's a very good manager and deserves a lot more respect than he gets in some quarters.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:59 pm

City64 wrote:Just had a quick read through this thread , was quick ........ some right shithouses posting ! just sayin !

Its a match thread you drunken cunt !!,,or did you want a calm cool and collected minute by minute ?

Go have another keg ffs!!
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:15 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:At the risk of coming across a moaning cunt. Why the fuck have we already broken up the Aguero/jesus front 2 that ripped Watford a new arsehole.

Because Baldie is a genius...we get told all the time.

Been going for 46 years, never seen or been excited as much by the football I'm watching, you miserable so-and-so. 5-0 in second gear. I appreciate it's the match-day thread and I love your posts in here but it needs saying: we're fucking AWESOME.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:17 pm

PeterParker wrote:Dreadful performance by KDB

Agreed. But how good was that for a dreadful performance? You want a genuinely shit performance watch the rags, their best players regularly deliver one.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:22 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Great team goal !!!..Aguero showing a different side to his game...so unselfish hes become.

Different player this season. Couldn't imagine a player having a better game than he had against Watford. He's become the player Pellegrini hoped for and Guardiola has motivated into becoming.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:22 pm

sidSmith wrote:How's that not a pen? Pep going mental!

Utter fucking disgrace.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:24 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:

Wouldn't go as far as calling him a genius, he's a very good manager and deserves a lot more respect than he gets in some quarters.

I think there have been maybe two or three better managers in the history of the game. I hope I'm proved right now he's with us.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:31 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:At the risk of coming across a moaning cunt. Why the fuck have we already broken up the Aguero/jesus front 2 that ripped Watford a new arsehole.

Been going for 46 years, never seen or been excited as much by the football I'm watching, you miserable so-and-so. 5-0 in second gear. I appreciate it's the match-day thread and I love your posts in here but it needs saying: we're fucking AWESOME.

For the last time ---------its a bastard match thread ffs!! !! Makes me laugh when people like City 64 give it large after the match because of some match comments !!!..I could understand it if some of us moan like fuck afterwoods but once the match is over we all give our analysis as is the norm

Some fans on here seem to not be able to differentiate between not liking a manager and wanting him replaced to not liking a manager and not wanting him replaced.

And there are defiantly some cunts on here that need that to be told by way of pictures.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Swales4ever » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:39 pm

oh that would be some entertaiment!
pity Youre so far away from the classroom, Carl.
I'd pay some good money to watch the " told by way of pictures" thingy ;)

2. "ACID QUEEN"

You'd need to make a very good psychiatrist in order to guess what next in a eight yrs long line of hatred...

In Roger Ailes/Donnie Drumpf's words: "don't know it for a fact, but many people say so..."
Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:44 pm

I think there have been maybe two or three better managers in the history of the game. I hope I'm proved right now he's with us.

I hope your proved right as well but the reality is he won nothing last year and we limped out of just about every comp and barely got into 3rd spot in the league , I saw nothing worthy of genius status for our manager based on those months of football......those are the facts.
However ,If PeP was to carry on with this style of football and excitement that eventually brings us cups and the Prem title, then he will indeed be worthy of Genius status including by myself ,as he would have done this in Spain Germany and England..............so lets just wait till the end of the season to see if he fulfills what we all expect of him to our club.

I think that's fair.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Chinners » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:53 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

I hope your proved right as well but the reality is he won nothing last year and we limped out of just about every comp and barely got into 3rd spot in the league , I saw nothing worthy of genius status for our manager based on those months of football......those are the facts.
However ,If PeP was to carry on with this style of football and excitement that eventually brings us cups and the Prem title, then he will indeed be worthy of Genius status including by myself ,as he would have done this in Spain Germany and England..............so lets just wait till the end of the season to see if he fulfills what we all expect of him to our club.

I think that's fair.

This post should be deleted or moved to another thread ... doesn't seem right you posting semi calm rational sense in a match thread! D-
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Swales4ever » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:53 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

I think that's fair.

so true,
but please do consider to take a sabbatical week to perform the " told by way of pictures" thingy.
please

2. "ACID QUEEN"

Swales4ever
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:01 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

For the last time ---------its a bastard match thread ffs!! !! Makes me laugh when people like City 64 give it large after the match because of some match comments !!!..I could understand it if some of us moan like fuck afterwoods but once the match is over we all give our analysis as is the norm

Some fans on here seem to not be able to differentiate between not liking a manager and wanting him replaced to not liking a manager and not wanting him replaced.

And there are defiantly some cunts on here that need that to be told by way of pictures.

Fair play, Carl.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:03 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

I think that's fair.

Absolutely.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:20 am

Chinners wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

I think that's fair.

This post should be deleted or moved to another thread ... doesn't seem right you posting semi calm rational sense in a match thread! D-

Post match thread chinners...post match ))
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:23 am

Swales4ever wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

I think that's fair.

so true,
but please do consider to take a sabbatical week to perform the " told by way of pictures" thingy.
please

Lets see if its sank in for some of them and if not , then Ill ask Dazby for some of his crayons.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:58 am

Carl being sensible calm and collected , City playing some of the greatest football we have ever seen .............

This season promises to be something very special !

Ps can you draw us a picture of your cat Carl ? ta
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum