pepe reina

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: pepe reina

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:07 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:Bravo is fine as a second choice, if we get Reina for free and sell Bravo then i can see sense. Otherwise not great deal. Why not get valdez for free? Napoli want 4.5m for Reina, its a waste of cash, we will get nothing for Bravo and it cost us for an over the hill Reina.

The only other way this makes sense is if Bravo has insisted on leaving but even then....

Welcome back Lewis!

I have to disagree. I like Reina. If Ederson struggles early on, as I suspect, I hope Pep will give Reina a run in. I also prefer Reina to Valdez.

Nice to see You Lewis. Did you eventually grow up and stop asking nonsensical questions about life?

You suspect Ederson will struggle ??? wtf gives you that impression ?

Young Brazilian in a new country and completely different type of system. I think he might have some learning pains.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:08 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Dubciteh wrote:Bravo is fine as a second choice, if we get Reina for free and sell Bravo then i can see sense. Otherwise not great deal. Why not get valdez for free? Napoli want 4.5m for Reina, its a waste of cash, we will get nothing for Bravo and it cost us for an over the hill Reina.

The only other way this makes sense is if Bravo has insisted on leaving but even then....

Welcome back Lewis!

I have to disagree. I like Reina. If Ederson struggles early on, as I suspect, I hope Pep will give Reina a run in. I also prefer Reina to Valdez.

Nice to see You Lewis. Did you eventually grow up and stop asking nonsensical questions about life?

Young Brazilian in a new country and completely different type of system. I think he might have some learning pains.

I honestly think its the one position whereby it doesnt fuckign matter what league your playing in....your in goal ffs..your there just to save the ball.

I assume PeP bought him because he already plays the ball from the back........I dont think he has to get used to anything other than shit shite shit weather.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby sheblue » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:07 pm

All a pile of bollocks apparently :roll: :roll:
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby dazby » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:05 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Welcome back Lewis!

I honestly think its the one position whereby it doesnt fuckign matter what league your playing in....your in goal ffs..your there just to save the ball.

I assume PeP bought him because he already plays the ball from the back........I dont think he has to get used to anything other than shit shite shit weather.

Wrong.

You've got to have a rapport with the defence. That was shown last season. Bravo didn't talk to the defenders, was garbage. Willy did talk to the defenders, was good.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:53 am

What the fuck do you know you nodding fuckign muppet !

Get back to dying your bulbous ginger head another colour.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Moonchesteri » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:35 am

Saul Goodman wrote:Someone jumped the gun.
Pep says no interest in him.

Shame. Signing another keeper would have you increased the chances of Bravo going
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:49 am

Moonchesteri wrote:
Saul Goodman wrote:Someone jumped the gun.
Pep says no interest in him.

Shame. Signing another keeper would have you increased the chances of Bravo going

Pep has just gone on record that it's "100 %" Bravo is staying.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum