Youtube channels / tunnel cams

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Youtube channels / tunnel cams

Postby Justified logic » Tue May 09, 2017 5:42 pm

City seem to be well up with social media videos. I see that United don't even have a Youtube channel. City have had a tunnel cam for quite a few seasons now. Also informal videos of players such as the taxi rides and behind the scenes videos. Were we the first with all these?
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Youtube channels / tunnel cams

Postby Scatman » Tue May 09, 2017 5:58 pm

Soon we will get an award for the most likes on Facebook
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Mase » Tue May 09, 2017 6:18 pm

Justified logic wrote:City seem to be well up with social media videos. I see that United don't even have a Youtube channel. City have had a tunnel cam for quite a few seasons now. Also informal videos of players such as the taxi rides and behind the scenes videos. Were we the first with all these?

Fake Taxi?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby john68 » Tue May 09, 2017 6:48 pm

Mase wrote:
Justified logic wrote:City seem to be well up with social media videos. I see that United don't even have a Youtube channel. City have had a tunnel cam for quite a few seasons now. Also informal videos of players such as the taxi rides and behind the scenes videos. Were we the first with all these?

Fake Taxi?

Nowt fake about mine.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Mase » Tue May 09, 2017 7:01 pm

john68 wrote:
Mase wrote:

Fake Taxi?

Nowt fake about mine.

Haha the guy off it is called John as well mate :')
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Hazy2 » Tue May 09, 2017 7:09 pm

David Gill has had them removed after Howard Webb was seen in Full Kit, scarf.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby aaron bond » Wed May 10, 2017 3:27 am

Our use of the internet and social media have been excellent in recent years and clearly led the way. The tunnel cams were a great idea and I know fans of many other clubs used to view.

However, we took a major step back when we changed the official website layout. I rarely use it now. It's so slow and awkward to use. I'm astounded we have made no attempts to revamp it again. Such a shame.
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City

Postby Slim » Wed May 10, 2017 7:36 am

Mase wrote:
john68 wrote:
Mase wrote:

Fake Taxi?

Nowt fake about mine.

Haha the guy off it is called John as well mate :')

Is that even still on?

These so-called reality shows are all bullshit anyway mate, his name is probably Kevin.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Justified logic » Wed May 10, 2017 8:08 am

aaron bond wrote:Our use of the internet and social media have been excellent in recent years and clearly led the way. The tunnel cams were a great idea and I know fans of many other clubs used to view.

However, we took a major step back when we changed the official website layout. I rarely use it now. It's so slow and awkward to use. I'm astounded we have made no attempts to revamp it again. Such a shame.

Yes it was certainly an odd decision to downgrade the website. Maybe the old one didn't work so well on mobile devices, but that's of no concern to me.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Return to The Maine Football forum