FOOTBALL IS FIXED

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: FOOTBALL IS FIXED

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Mon May 08, 2017 3:19 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
john68 wrote:The theory put forward is that 'Agents are the lubricant that makes it all work'

It is they that representmost players throughout their whole careers and it is they that negotiate transfers, signing on fees, get out clauses, bonuses, wages etc. A player often only spends a short time at a number of clubs, so it is an agent who ultimately makes the player rich and it is to the agent that the player ultimately owes his loyalty.
Agents have links with particular managers who get kick backs if they sign players from a particular agent's stable.
If an agent has a number of players in any particular team, it gives the agent leverage over the team.
Agents have links with the global gambling mafia, (and they do exist) and so it goes on.

And it's all very plausible John.
The only thing missing is a smoking gun.
The evidence is all around us, but currently it is only circumstantial.

I've said before in here, that though I firmly believe that corruption is rife, it needs to be said that is amazing that we don't have whistleblowers willing to open the can of worms.

It is strange to say the least that you could hope to keep a lid on something as big as what we are talking about.
It would take some amount of muscle to keep things quiet.

You may well be right IWT but I suppose it could be argued that with a gravy train as big as it undoubtedly is, it's in no-one's self interest to blow the whistle.

The trough is massive and the snouts are sucking up more than their fill, so everyone is happy...........
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon May 08, 2017 3:26 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
john68 wrote:The theory put forward is that 'Agents are the lubricant that makes it all work'

It is they that representmost players throughout their whole careers and it is they that negotiate transfers, signing on fees, get out clauses, bonuses, wages etc. A player often only spends a short time at a number of clubs, so it is an agent who ultimately makes the player rich and it is to the agent that the player ultimately owes his loyalty.
Agents have links with particular managers who get kick backs if they sign players from a particular agent's stable.
If an agent has a number of players in any particular team, it gives the agent leverage over the team.
Agents have links with the global gambling mafia, (and they do exist) and so it goes on.

And it's all very plausible John.
The only thing missing is a smoking gun.
The evidence is all around us, but currently it is only circumstantial.

I've said before in here, that though I firmly believe that corruption is rife, it needs to be said that is amazing that we don't have whistleblowers willing to open the can of worms.

It is strange to say the least that you could hope to keep a lid on something as big as what we are talking about.
It would take some amount of muscle to keep things quiet.

You may well be right IWT but I suppose it could be argued that with a gravy train as big as it undoubtedly is, it's in no-one's self interest to blow the whistle.

The trough is massive and the snouts are sucking up more than their fill, so everyone is happy...........

I see that MC, but inversely, with something as all encompassing, how do you keep everyone happy. It only takes one disgruntled individual.
Also, when you are talking about so many different organisations, with so many employees at varying different levels. Surely, somebody has seen something and has an ounce of integrity within them.

It's one thing that I really can't get my head around in all of this. I do believe there's enough evidence before our eyes, but there's nothing concrete to show how it is all kept together.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby john68 » Tue May 09, 2017 3:48 am

I agree totally IWT, But who would a whistleblower turn to. POGMOL? The FA,The Premier League? The mainstream media?

There have been several whistleblowers such as Halsey who clearly stated that he had been instructed to favour one team or another. Afetr 24hrs, the media let it die a natural death and the story, like so many others was allowed to wilt and die. No media uproar. no questions in the house, no police investigation and sadly nothing from the fans :idea: .

As a child of the 1960s that greew up in an era that questioned everything. I am saddened by our younger generation that accepts the shit lumped on them without so much as a squeal.

Apathy is probably their biggest weapon, because who the fuck is going to complain?
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Hazy2 » Tue May 09, 2017 7:33 am

john68 wrote:I agree totally IWT, But who would a whistleblower turn to. POGMOL? The FA,The Premier League? The mainstream media?

There have been several whistleblowers such as Halsey who clearly stated that he had been instructed to favour one team or another. Afetr 24hrs, the media let it die a natural death and the story, like so many others was allowed to wilt and die. No media uproar. no questions in the house, no police investigation and sadly nothing from the fans :idea: .

As a child of the 1960s that greew up in an era that questioned everything. I am saddened by our younger generation that accepts the shit lumped on them without so much as a squeal.

Apathy is probably their biggest weapon, because who the fuck is going to complain?

The Documentry Dispatches did, with a pissed up Bryan Robson spilling his guts to a Thai gangster who had Alex Fergusons phone number. Alex knows the score !!!! You can get it on youtube, watch it and wonder as I do how that did not cause a shit storm. Lots of close shaves for the Scudamafia.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue May 09, 2017 8:55 am

john68 wrote:I agree totally IWT, But who would a whistleblower turn to. POGMOL? The FA,The Premier League? The mainstream media?

you mean like brexit??!
thanks children of the 60s for lumping that on us apathetic 'young' ones.

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/st ... referendum

can't wait for your next pearl of wisdom
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Original Dub » Tue May 09, 2017 9:27 am

Fuck off Nigel you go hiding everytime instead of debating.
Everytime.

Your job here these days seems to be posting depressing one liners.
That's fine, but don't wade in purely to ridicule lads who want to raise questions about the state of our game.

Trust me, there's only one person in all of this that comes across as deluded and that's the one person who thinks everything is perfectly rosey with officiating.

Go hiding again.
Original Dub

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue May 09, 2017 9:30 am

Original Dub wrote:Fuck off Nigel you go hiding everytime instead of debating.
Everytime.

That's fine, but don't wade in purely to ridicule lads who want to raise questions about the state of our game.

Trust me, there's only one person in all of this that comes across as deluded and that's the one person who thinks everything is perfectly rosey with officiating.

Go hiding again.

i'll happily debate but with facts and not with bull shit
anyway, noticed that you were very quiet at the weekend when there was nothing controversial for you to moan about
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Original Dub » Tue May 09, 2017 9:34 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Everytime.

Go hiding again.

anyway, noticed that you were very quiet at the weekend when there was nothing controversial for you to moan about

I've noticed you go hiding everytime facts are put to you.

Facts on constant bad officiating.

And you go missing. Every time.

As for me going missing. Check the match thread.

And you're right, it was one of those rare weekends where we weren't hit with a terrible decision.

You still think everything's fine?
Original Dub

Postby Original Dub » Tue May 09, 2017 3:39 pm

Everytime
Original Dub

Postby Nigels Tackle » Tue May 09, 2017 4:01 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
Everytime.

Go hiding again.

And you're right, it was one of those rare weekends where we weren't hit with a terrible decision.

when you can back up your claims with facts i will have a proper discussion with you

in the meantime take your head out of your arse and take a look at ALL the shit decisions that are being made by referees at all professional levels

i guarantee you that every fan of every club thinks feels that they get more decisions going against them than for them. i'm not blind and am seriously pissed off that we have had so many shit decisions go against us but i have also seen lots of calls go our way (you never mention those....)

anyway, some of the stuff in the thread is laughable... the football is fixed blog, as many others have pointed out, is clearly written by a deranged nutter

things like WARNING, truth seekers and comments like I am saddened by our younger generation that accepts the shit lumped on them without so much as a squeal are fucking embarrasing....
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue May 09, 2017 4:31 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
Everytime.

Go hiding again.

when you can back up your claims with facts i will have a proper discussion with you

in the meantime take your head out of your arse and take a look at ALL the shit decisions that are being made by referees at all professional levels

i guarantee you that every fan of every club thinks feels that they get more decisions going against them than for them. i'm not blind and am seriously pissed off that we have had so many shit decisions go against us but i have also seen lots of calls go our way (you never mention those....)

anyway, some of the stuff in the thread is laughable... the football is fixed blog, as many others have pointed out, is clearly written by a deranged nutter

things like WARNING, truth seekers and comments like I am saddened by our younger generation that accepts the shit lumped on them without so much as a squeal are fucking embarrasing....

Match fixing in Italy , match fixing in Spain , match fixing in various other countries -documented evidence .

And you are so convinced our league in the U.K. Is clean ???
I know loads of fans from other clubs who have been amazed at the fucking bent decisions City has recieved this season - I say bent , because when a ref is staring at the fucking incident then says he never saw it , he's fucking bent ! Clear as day mate !

One day , like all the other bent cunts in other countries have been found out , our cheating cunts in this country will also be out in the open .
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Original Dub » Tue May 09, 2017 4:58 pm

Exactly Carl.

Nigel, you think we've had the same amount of terrible decisions as "every other club in the country ", let alone every other top side??

The influence the officials had on our fa cup and champions league outcome alone was astonishing.

We'd be finalists in the fa cup had we not been cheated and we'd have been at least quarter finalists. That first leg officiating is the worst I've ever seen against us in europe.

And that's before I even get to the league.

I don't know why we're being cheated. Maybe it's a combination or things.

But you can't see we're being cheated.

And you're the only one on the whole board at this stage.

Does that not ring alarm bells?
Original Dub

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue May 09, 2017 5:52 pm

Danny Murphy said on MOTD that City have had some shocking decisions this season. Mcminimum referred to the strange reffing decisions in the semi-final against Arsenal. So it's not just us that can see it.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Hazy2 » Tue May 09, 2017 6:34 pm

I suppose the rag Twat Anthony Taylor can explain the Luiz 1 then Ngel, the bent cunt was close to giving the game away with his panico running towards the corner flag with a look of help to his Lino. The Arsenal game was outright cheating no amount of damping down can explain the refs performance.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby john68 » Tue May 09, 2017 6:47 pm

Fuck me lads, you are giving the sheep some fucking oxygen lads. He'll be orgasming all over his keyboard.
He's simply attention seeking, I have grandkids of 2yrs & 3yrs that do similar. But that's kids for you I suppose.

He'll not discuss nor debate rationally, so you're wasting your time.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue May 09, 2017 7:16 pm

Hazy2 wrote:I suppose the rag Twat Anthony Taylor can explain the Luiz 1 then Ngel, the bent cunt was close to giving the game away with his panico running towards the corner flag with a look of help to his Lino. The Arsenal game was outright cheating no amount of damping down can explain the refs performance.

A lot of them are easily explained. The FACup. Sponsored by the Emirates. I could see that one coming.
UEFA doesn't really need explaining.

What surprises me at this stage is that nobody of any note has come forward and said so.
Like I said earlier with so many different entities and organizations involved, how is it not possible to find somebody with integrity left in them to say this is wrong.

Not so much in Nigel's defense, but he is right that other teams have suffered terrible decisions too. But without trawling back for evidence, I would think quite a lot suffered at the hands of what we would consider our direct rivals for top four.
One team in particular seems to have benefited more than suffered.

Another thing that probably benefits the perpetrators whoever they ultimately are, is the fact that football is tribal and fans do think it is only their team being done.
It would be far more beneficial to the majority of the league if fans across the board organized and protested against what a lot know is corruption.

In an ideal world huh?
Then again in an ideal world all competitions would be fair.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby zuricity » Tue May 09, 2017 7:35 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
Everytime.

Go hiding again.

Match fixing in Italy , match fixing in Spain , match fixing in various other countries -documented evidence .

I know loads of fans from other clubs who have been amazed at the fucking bent decisions City has recieved this season - I say bent , because when a ref is staring at the fucking incident then says he never saw it , he's fucking bent ! Clear as day mate !

One day , like all the other bent cunts in other countries have been found out , our cheating cunts in this country will also be out in the open .

I can't wait for Slim to pick you up on this .....
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby mr_nool » Tue May 09, 2017 7:42 pm

I have a tremendous respect for John68 – a very wise chap that I have had the pleasure to meet a few times. I also do believe that football is rotten to the core. It's a multi-billion pund industry that is still largely ran on volunteer basis by happy-go-lucky amateurs and its governing bodies hide and aid corruption rather then fight it.

That said, I don't think there is a anti-City agenda per se, but rather a pro certain team bias. I also understand Nigels Tackle's stance. That blog might be right about some things, but if you swing at everything, you're bound to hit something every now and then. The writer certainly does come across as a conspiracy theory nutter who signs up to any whacky theory he comes across.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby South Stand Balti » Tue May 09, 2017 7:49 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:Danny Murphy said on MOTD that City have had some shocking decisions this season. Mcminimum referred to the strange reffing decisions in the semi-final against Arsenal. So it's not just us that can see it.

I didn't see that mate but I'm pleased to hear it. It won't do any harm if the pundits finally start pointing this out
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Dameerto » Wed May 10, 2017 12:20 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Or when the linesman is stood ON the corner flag with the perfect view to track a ball's trajectory and waves to signal a perfectly legitimate cross going out of bounds (there by causing the goal that was scored after the cross to be disallowed). I will never forgive whoever was responsible for that (and I don't mean Childs the linesman) and I really hope one day I find out who it was.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum