FOOTBALL IS FIXED

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: FOOTBALL IS FIXED

Postby phips » Thu May 04, 2017 4:18 am

DoomMerchant wrote:Hey...did we turn to shit cuz of poor refereeing? or match fixing? or money laundering? #illuminati #trumprussia

or....

Being super fucking wasteful in front of goal with the boring robot Pep style that he's fond of...which also many times offered no real defensive cover, and featured a suddenly supershit keeper? Add into that some fucking weirdo lineups and you might definitely have a conspiracy on your hands i suppose.

I wonder which scenario is more likely to actually happen? Hmmmm.....thinking...thinking....

but if its the latter then that means the club and players and manger are to blame and every real fan knows the club is infallible. there has to be outside forces working against us.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Thu May 04, 2017 4:28 am

dazby wrote:Bravo is on the take.

Well there can't be any other excuse for his crapness can there?

No joking, I've thought about that option.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby john68 » Thu May 04, 2017 4:41 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Phips and LookNige are self combusting right now " does not compute, does not compute"

Go back to telly tubby land ladies, wherever there's money, there's corruption

mate, mate, mate, mate....

you do realise that this book that john is quoting as gospel is a work of fiction don't you?

here's the author's profile.....

Ojo del Toro (1958-2041) was a founder member of the Infamous Wu Shu Hackers (IWSH) – the global cellular network established in 1995 to save football from the mafia.

Del Toro was initially a cosmologist who had been entirely unsuccessful in his quest to discover gravitational waves emanating from RS Canum Venaticorum binary systems.

Then All-Under-Heaven...

Professional gambler, hacker, whistleblower, del Toro was the cultural attache of La Brigade de la Surete cell of the IWSH based in Canberra, Kerkyra, Bucharest and Tiraspol. This cell exposed the full extent of calciopoli in Italy’s Serie A, the takeover of the England team by football agents, the MOBgate matchfixing scandal and the Leicester City Affair in the Premier League together with numerous other systemic criminalities throughout the sport while also highlighting hundreds of matchfixing events between 2006 and 2017 when the cell deconstructed itself as predicted.

After the death of football, del Toro put his whistle away.

He spent his later years becoming persuaded, and persuading others, that we have always lived in a multiverse.

His epitaph reads “The Revolution Sashays Up the Mall”.

As indeed it does.

still laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nigel, when I returned to this forum, I noted that OD was quite insulting towards you and obviously held the opinion that you were a thick twat of sorts (my words not his but you get the gist). I didn't understand why. Thank you for clarifying and confirming his opinion of you as being correct.

WTF is that bit of your post I have highlighted? Only an illigiterate (thick bastard) could deduce from my posts that I accepted any part of it as GOSPEL. I specifically made the point that I could NOT attest to the veracity of the information. The exact OPPOSITE of what you accuse me of doing.

The object of this thread was to present uncorroborated information into the forum for people to discuss with rational argument. You FAILED miserably.
You state that it is a work of fiction. But again FAIL to present any evidence to back your statement. You may be right, But that is why I brought it to this place, to test it. Your opinion without evidence of any sort is meaningless.

You ridicule the profile, yet again presenting no reason why you do so. Do you have positive information about items in that profile/ Do you know anything about any of the items in that profile? If so, please present it so we can widen our knowledge.

And a final point Nigel, I am NOT a conspiracy theorist. I offer no theory whatsoever. I am a truth seeker that presents evidence and attempts to TEST its veracity. There is a massive difference. I don't know what the truth is but would like to find out. Your nonsense takes me no nearer to doing so. .
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby john68 » Thu May 04, 2017 4:58 am

DoomMerchant wrote:Hey...did we turn to shit cuz of poor refereeing? or match fixing? or money laundering? #illuminati #trumprussia

or....

Being super fucking wasteful in front of goal with the boring robot Pep style that he's fond of...which also many times offered no real defensive cover, and featured a suddenly supershit keeper? Add into that some fucking weirdo lineups and you might definitely have a conspiracy on your hands i suppose.

I wonder which scenario is more likely to actually happen? Hmmmm.....thinking...thinking....

cheers

Welcome home Doomie Mate. I leave here, you follow me, I come back and you follow me back. Are you stalking me or just looking for parcel shelf action?
Have you viewed the website? I contains some damning allegations which on the face of it are pretty compelling.
This is not confined to City, but concerns the whole of the English game at many levels, even Macclesfield and Barnet in the non league.

Following on from what I learned from my research on the G14 group, I believe it warrants a closer study.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68

Postby Tokyo Blue » Thu May 04, 2017 6:25 am

Some people think we are only talking about City here, John. Nothing could be further from the truth. No-one has said it is an anti-City conspiracy. What it is is a money-making scheme, in which matches get fixed for the financial gain of the fixers.

Having seen how corrupt FIFA are and have been for decades (take a bow, Andrew Jennings), I am shocked that anyone purporting to be a football fan would ridicule the idea of the British game being corrupt without even looking at the evidence.

On the other hand I am not that shocked at all really, especially on here.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby City64 » Thu May 04, 2017 6:52 am

Dameerto wrote:
City64 wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
City64 wrote:CORRPUPTION just shit vanilla ice cream then ? ^^^^

You might see double when you've imbibed a gallon or two No 64, but you were sharp as a button there.

Nice one :D

Im always on the ball on a school night MC old chum :lol: :lol:

Maybe you should spend more time on your punctuation homework instead.

The first rule of cuntism: If you're going to point out someone else's typo at least make sure you get your own posts spot on.

' there you go ! What is it with these touchy cunts in orange ? Spray tan gone wrong maybe ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby City64 » Thu May 04, 2017 6:54 am

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
City64 wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
City64 wrote:CORRPUPTION just shit vanilla ice cream then ? ^^^^

You might see double when you've imbibed a gallon or two No 64, but you were sharp as a button there.

Nice one :D

Im always on the ball on a school night MC old chum :lol: :lol:

What year are you in?

I never wanted to grow up pal !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Original Dub » Thu May 04, 2017 8:03 am

Tokyo Blue wrote:Some people think we are only talking about City here, John. Nothing could be further from the truth. No-one has said it is an anti-City conspiracy. What it is is a money-making scheme, in which matches get fixed for the financial gain of the fixers.

Having seen how corrupt FIFA are and have been for decades (take a bow, Andrew Jennings), I am shocked that anyone purporting to be a football fan would ridicule the idea of the British game being corrupt without even looking at the evidence.

On the other hand I am not that shocked at all really, especially on here.

It is really strange mate. The two lads get very defensive whenever it's mentioned (again, not including phips who just was just delivered- 9lbs 10 oz, mother and baby doing great).

Ridiculing those of us that point out the obvious every week seems to be their only way of defending the beautiful game or some shit.

John68, now you see the reaction for yourself.

The fact that the italian match fixing and plenty of other elements of crookedness have been already proven means nothing to these lads.

Nobody said every official is against city and that's the sole reason we don't win every game.

There are strange coincidences and patterns that certainly merit highlighting and investigating - That would certainly be heavily scrutinised in any industry.

It has nothing to do with our team issues, but it's real and of course needs looking at.

Anyway the difference between a troll and someone who believes in a particular point or theory is that a troll won't debate. The two who can't see anything odd with officiating have had several opportunities to tell us all why we're wrong but they just go missing each time.
Original Dub

Postby BlueinBosnia » Thu May 04, 2017 8:09 am

john68 wrote:You ridicule the profile, yet again presenting no reason why you do so. Do you have positive information about items in that profile/ Do you know anything about any of the items in that profile? If so, please present it so we can widen our knowledge.

I don't have any valid evidence to back up my claims, unfortunately, but I'd hazard a guess that the author didn't die in 2041, then convince someone to time travel back to the present day to include that snippet of information in his biography.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby BlueinBosnia » Thu May 04, 2017 8:27 am

Another blog post by the same author. This time about The Great British Bake Off. Apparently, that was fixed too, with unusual betting patterns involving BBC employees: http://obscenepoetsandcarnalpimps.blogs ... y-has.html

The guy has a fistful of blogs on various subjects, all focusing on underhand financial dealings, and all seemingly starting in 2010-11 (except the football one, which has one post in 2006, and then nothing until 2015): https://www.blogger.com/profile/03481822038431898421
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Thu May 04, 2017 9:00 am

john68 wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Phips and LookNige are self combusting right now " does not compute, does not compute"

you do realise that this book that john is quoting as gospel is a work of fiction don't you?

Ojo del Toro (1958-2041) was a founder member of the Infamous Wu Shu Hackers (IWSH) – the global cellular network established in 1995 to save football from the mafia.

Del Toro was initially a cosmologist who had been entirely unsuccessful in his quest to discover gravitational waves emanating from RS Canum Venaticorum binary systems.

Then All-Under-Heaven...

Professional gambler, hacker, whistleblower, del Toro was the cultural attache of La Brigade de la Surete cell of the IWSH based in Canberra, Kerkyra, Bucharest and Tiraspol. This cell exposed the full extent of calciopoli in Italy’s Serie A, the takeover of the England team by football agents, the MOBgate matchfixing scandal and the Leicester City Affair in the Premier League together with numerous other systemic criminalities throughout the sport while also highlighting hundreds of matchfixing events between 2006 and 2017 when the cell deconstructed itself as predicted.

He spent his later years becoming persuaded, and persuading others, that we have always lived in a multiverse.

As indeed it does.

Nigel, when I returned to this forum, I noted that OD was quite insulting towards you and obviously held the opinion that you were a thick twat of sorts (my words not his but you get the gist). I didn't understand why. Thank you for clarifying and confirming his opinion of you as being correct.

WTF is that bit of your post I have highlighted? Only an illigiterate (thick bastard) could deduce from my posts that I accepted any part of it as GOSPEL. I specifically made the point that I could NOT attest to the veracity of the information. The exact OPPOSITE of what you accuse me of doing.

The object of this thread was to present uncorroborated information into the forum for people to discuss with rational argument. You FAILED miserably.
You state that it is a work of fiction. But again FAIL to present any evidence to back your statement. You may be right, But that is why I brought it to this place, to test it. Your opinion without evidence of any sort is meaningless.

You ridicule the profile, yet again presenting no reason why you do so. Do you have positive information about items in that profile/ Do you know anything about any of the items in that profile? If so, please present it so we can widen our knowledge.

And a final point Nigel, I am NOT a conspiracy theorist. I offer no theory whatsoever. I am a truth seeker that presents evidence and attempts to TEST its veracity. There is a massive difference. I don't know what the truth is but would like to find out. Your nonsense takes me no nearer to doing so. .

Good to see you around ole timer.

I'm starting to notice good ole banter coming back. Fantastic!
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu May 04, 2017 10:04 am

john68 wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

Then All-Under-Heaven...

As indeed it does.

Watch on youtube.com

thanks mulder68! your sidekick original david icke should change his name to scully

truth seeker! pmsl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Original Dub » Thu May 04, 2017 10:17 am

LookNige is losing the plot.
Original Dub

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Thu May 04, 2017 11:41 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

Then All-Under-Heaven...

As indeed it does.

Def legit as fuck.
This guy got me connected with my dead Nigerian uncle. I'm about to receive substantial inheritance, we are talking about millions here, so we'll see how is laughing then. All this for mere 20k for some things they have to sort in that end.

Ojo Del Toro, my personal hero.

Mmmmm interesting. Does this mean he's an expert in matters of a paranormal nature ?? :roll: :roll:
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Thu May 04, 2017 11:45 am

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

Then All-Under-Heaven...

As indeed it does.

Def legit as fuck.
This guy got me connected with my dead Nigerian uncle. I'm about to receive substantial inheritance, we are talking about millions here, so we'll see how is laughing then. All this for mere 20k for some things they have to sort in that end.

Mmmmm interesting. Does this mean he's an expert in matters of a paranormal nature ?? :roll: :roll:

That's only one of Del Toro's amazing abilities. Reading from the palm is another. Good connections within football circles. High lord of freemasons. Member of worldwide illuminate organization. There's also talk about him having the original Holy Grail and key to eternal life. Though this I can't confirm.

Fantastic man.

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Thu May 04, 2017 11:55 am

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Nigels Tackle wrote:

Then All-Under-Heaven...

As indeed it does.

Def legit as fuck.

That's only one of Del Toro's amazing abilities. Reading from the palm is another. Good connections within football circles. High lord of freemasons. Member of worldwide illuminate organization. There's also talk about him having the original Holy Grail and key to eternal life. Though this I can't confirm.

Fantastic man.

Apologies NQDP, I just couldn't resist making that daft comment, for daft comment's sake.

I wasn't being truculent :oops:
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu May 04, 2017 12:33 pm

Wheres that cunt Lookmum ?
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby iwasthere2012 » Thu May 04, 2017 1:09 pm

At this stage I'm not sure who's being serious and who isn't.
However the extract that Nigel took from the blog is definitely there and is weird.
Have to admit I flew through a lot of that to get down to the specific references to football.

Just to balance things a bit though I'll add this, which does explain the modus operandi of the hackers or whackers as he describes them.
He doesn't deny that this is a work of fiction and I'm sure I read in a previous blog that they are writing this way in consultation with their legal advice, before publishing this book themselves.

Anyway here's more snippets by way of explanation, make of it what you will;

Whistleblowing is a risk business. The targeting of other people’s inappropriate powers engenders psychopathic response. There is no support matrix for whistleblowers, the law has to be broken.
Ojo del Toro tweet on Sep 29th 2016: “Blaming entrapment, whistleblowers and hackers for revealing truth about corruption is crazy. Failure lies with institutions and government.”
Metamorphosis is the aim but mutually assured destruction the outcome – the death of football, the death of Ojo del Toro, the death of capitalism, the death of the social, the death of the planet.
The Infamous Wu Shu Hackers are a dynamic, moving target. We are opaque and elastic and geographically spread. The nodes are secure. We have moved the agenda along ahead of the curve for nearly a quarter of a century. The mainstream media doesn’t function. We by-pass this media to become the media. We are anarchists. We have spent our adult lives demolishing capitalism and the liberal state via direct action, sousveillance and hacking, whistleblowing, spying on the spies, setting hoax traps, constantly reconfiguring our security and our advantages. We are latter day Edelweiss Pirates. We give you our art and our graffiti. We offer you dietrologia – the science of what is behind something and we give you ‘pataphysics – the science of that which is superinduced upon metaphysics, examining the laws governing exceptions and universes parallel to this one. The science of imaginary solutions.

And;

Being entirely dominated by our future security led to the decision to make this book a hybrid coded fiction based on fact. We have been made to understand our boundaries by the deepest of state operators (although we were aware pre-enforcement!). This book will not blame the player but it does hate what the game has become. It is a prelude to the football of the future and a coda to the football of the past and present.

And;

We reveal much in the book but some content is redacted and many individuals are coded. Names, characters, businesses, states, places, events and incidents are either the product of a diseased imagination or used in a fictitious manner only linked to the truth via multiversal wormholes. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead or anywhere in between, or actual events is purely coincidental, a fluke, a freak entanglement.

The Infamous Wu Shu Hackers have the biggest sports story of all time. Read on........(His/Their claim.)
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby john68 » Thu May 04, 2017 5:45 pm

BlueinBosnia wrote:Another blog post by the same author. This time about The Great British Bake Off. Apparently, that was fixed too, with unusual betting patterns involving BBC employees: http://obscenepoetsandcarnalpimps.blogs ... y-has.html

The guy has a fistful of blogs on various subjects, all focusing on underhand financial dealings, and all seemingly starting in 2010-11 (except the football one, which has one post in 2006, and then nothing until 2015): https://www.blogger.com/profile/03481822038431898421

I noticed the missing years BIB and wondered why.
I am certain I was reading stuff posted on there during those years. Stuff that I have read previously has been removed.

Hows the leg mate? Hope all was well on your visit.
john68

Postby Nigels Tackle » Thu May 04, 2017 6:04 pm

john68 wrote:
BlueinBosnia wrote:Another blog post by the same author. This time about The Great British Bake Off. Apparently, that was fixed too, with unusual betting patterns involving BBC employees: http://obscenepoetsandcarnalpimps.blogs ... y-has.html

I noticed the missing years BIB and wondered why.
I am certain I was reading stuff posted on there during those years. Stuff that I have read previously has been removed.

Hows the leg mate? Hope all was well on your visit.

i'm guessing he was kidnapped by aliens....
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum