FOOTBALL IS FIXED

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: FOOTBALL IS FIXED

Postby Original Dub » Wed May 03, 2017 5:05 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:Hey...did we turn to shit cuz of poor refereeing? or match fixing? or money laundering? #illuminati #trumprussia

or....

Being super fucking wasteful in front of goal with the boring robot Pep style that he's fond of...which also many times offered no real defensive cover, and featured a suddenly supershit keeper? Add into that some fucking weirdo lineups and you might definitely have a conspiracy on your hands i suppose.

I wonder which scenario is more likely to actually happen? Hmmmm.....thinking...thinking....

cheers

It's strange how even on a match to match basis, whenever the terrible officiating is brought up, it gets shot down as "making an excuse".

People seem to think the two issues are mutually exclusive. They aren't. There are issues with our play and there are bigger issues with officiating.

This is a discussion related to officiating, you don't need to choose which is the more likely.
They're both real issues.
Original Dub

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed May 03, 2017 5:24 pm

Original Dub wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:Hey...did we turn to shit cuz of poor refereeing? or match fixing? or money laundering? #illuminati #trumprussia

or....

Being super fucking wasteful in front of goal with the boring robot Pep style that he's fond of...which also many times offered no real defensive cover, and featured a suddenly supershit keeper? Add into that some fucking weirdo lineups and you might definitely have a conspiracy on your hands i suppose.

I wonder which scenario is more likely to actually happen? Hmmmm.....thinking...thinking....

cheers

It's strange how even on a match to match basis, whenever the terrible officiating is brought up, it gets shot down as "making an excuse".

People seem to think the two issues are mutually exclusive. They aren't. There are issues with our play and there are bigger issues with officiating.

This is a discussion related to officiating, you don't need to choose which is the more likely.
They're both real issues.

viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby PrezIke » Wed May 03, 2017 5:31 pm

I'm not trying to be daft, but..,

"Show me the money!"

Otherwise this is impossible to prove and lingers into the Loose Change/InfoWars-Alex Jones/Zeitgeist/Flat Earth type of analysis, which of course means it's practically impossible to have a reasonable argument often because most who believe in these things are already convinced of conspiracy before they learned of these "theories"/perspectives, and some of these things are impossible to disprove.

Without seeing the actual evidence and also testing similar statistical correlations against other cases and different variables we cannot get a sense of how valid, reliable and statistically significant these claims are.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed May 03, 2017 6:47 pm

or....

cheers

I think UEFA is fucking crooked. No doubt they have invented rules like the new coefficient system to tackle anyone trying to break into elite.

HOWEVER there being some weird conspiracy among referees of the world to ruin us is just ridiculous. We hold the ball most in the league ---> we will get more calls for us than any other team --> they will get more calls wrong than for other teams. We've had some shocking refereeing this season no doubt and it has been unfortunate run but there is no conspiracy among referees.

Cheers.

Also good to see you Mike.

Now get off my cloud.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed May 03, 2017 6:49 pm

PrezIke wrote:I'm not trying to be daft, but..,

"Show me the money!"

Otherwise this is impossible to prove and lingers into the Loose Change/InfoWars-Alex Jones/Zeitgeist/Flat Earth type of analysis, which of course means it's practically impossible to have a reasonable argument often because most who believe in these things are already convinced of conspiracy before they learned of these "theories"/perspectives, and some of these things are impossible to disprove.

Without seeing the actual evidence and also testing similar statistical correlations against other cases and different variables we cannot get a sense of how valid, reliable and statistically significant these claims are.

In this day and age it's wise to question everything.
The book comes out in August. Hopefully there will be evidence contained within and not just speculation.
Hopefully this snippet of the first chapter revealed in the online blog is not just an advertisement and marketing ploy and it will actually put forward a convincing argument with hard evidence.

The bit I've read online does mention the targeting of City and Arsenal amongst others in the past. It didn't however exclude us from allegations of fixing. We are listed as having been involved in matches that they say are under suspicion.
Some we lost some we won.

Anyway. Far more interesting is the reincarnation of Doomie and what has happened to Gringo.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed May 03, 2017 7:36 pm

Original Dub wrote:Phips and LookNige are self combusting right now " does not compute, does not compute"

Go back to telly tubby land ladies, wherever there's money, there's corruption

mate, mate, mate, mate....

you do realise that this book that john is quoting as gospel is a work of fiction don't you?

here's the author's profile.....

Ojo del Toro (1958-2041) was a founder member of the Infamous Wu Shu Hackers (IWSH) – the global cellular network established in 1995 to save football from the mafia.

Del Toro was initially a cosmologist who had been entirely unsuccessful in his quest to discover gravitational waves emanating from RS Canum Venaticorum binary systems.

Then All-Under-Heaven...

Professional gambler, hacker, whistleblower, del Toro was the cultural attache of La Brigade de la Surete cell of the IWSH based in Canberra, Kerkyra, Bucharest and Tiraspol. This cell exposed the full extent of calciopoli in Italy’s Serie A, the takeover of the England team by football agents, the MOBgate matchfixing scandal and the Leicester City Affair in the Premier League together with numerous other systemic criminalities throughout the sport while also highlighting hundreds of matchfixing events between 2006 and 2017 when the cell deconstructed itself as predicted.

After the death of football, del Toro put his whistle away.

He spent his later years becoming persuaded, and persuading others, that we have always lived in a multiverse.

His epitaph reads “The Revolution Sashays Up the Mall”.

As indeed it does.

still laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby Original Dub » Wed May 03, 2017 7:52 pm

All sounds above board to me pal

:lol:
Original Dub

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed May 03, 2017 8:01 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Phips and LookNige are self combusting right now " does not compute, does not compute"

mate, mate, mate, mate....

you do realise that this book that john is quoting as gospel is a work of fiction don't you?

here's the author's profile.....

Ojo del Toro (1958-2041) was a founder member of the Infamous Wu Shu Hackers (IWSH) – the global cellular network established in 1995 to save football from the mafia.

Del Toro was initially a cosmologist who had been entirely unsuccessful in his quest to discover gravitational waves emanating from RS Canum Venaticorum binary systems.

Then All-Under-Heaven...

Professional gambler, hacker, whistleblower, del Toro was the cultural attache of La Brigade de la Surete cell of the IWSH based in Canberra, Kerkyra, Bucharest and Tiraspol. This cell exposed the full extent of calciopoli in Italy’s Serie A, the takeover of the England team by football agents, the MOBgate matchfixing scandal and the Leicester City Affair in the Premier League together with numerous other systemic criminalities throughout the sport while also highlighting hundreds of matchfixing events between 2006 and 2017 when the cell deconstructed itself as predicted.

After the death of football, del Toro put his whistle away.

He spent his later years becoming persuaded, and persuading others, that we have always lived in a multiverse.

His epitaph reads “The Revolution Sashays Up the Mall”.

As indeed it does.

still laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Def legit as fuck.
This guy got me connected with my dead Nigerian uncle. I'm about to receive substantial inheritance, we are talking about millions here, so we'll see how is laughing then. All this for mere 20k for some things they have to sort in that end.

Ojo Del Toro, my personal hero.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed May 03, 2017 8:25 pm

i'm still laughing!
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby edge275 » Wed May 03, 2017 8:29 pm

It could be like an atomic bomb if all the corruption ever comes to light.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby Hazy2 » Wed May 03, 2017 8:32 pm

They tried to hand the Scousers the league, we messed that plan up.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Dameerto » Wed May 03, 2017 8:38 pm

It doesn't matter whether it's corruption for profit in general or corruption against City specifically - it's still CORRPUPTION - you'll all be talking about the merits of a shit flavoured ice cream compared to a piss flavoured one next.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby City64 » Wed May 03, 2017 8:59 pm

CORRPUPTION just shit vanilla ice cream then ? ^^^^
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed May 03, 2017 9:03 pm

City64 wrote:CORRPUPTION just shit vanilla ice cream then ? ^^^^

You might see double when you've imbibed a gallon or two No 64, but you were sharp as a button there.

Nice one :D
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby City64 » Wed May 03, 2017 9:15 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

You might see double when you've imbibed a gallon or two No 64, but you were sharp as a button there.

Im always on the ball on a school night MC old chum :lol: :lol:
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Wed May 03, 2017 10:21 pm

City64 wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

What year are you in?
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Original Dub » Wed May 03, 2017 11:43 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:

i'm still laughing!

Thank fuck for that- someone hacked your account last july mate.

Great to have you back. 8-)
Original Dub

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed May 03, 2017 11:56 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:

or....

cheers

I think UEFA is fucking crooked. No doubt they have invented rules like the new coefficient system to tackle anyone trying to break into elite.

HOWEVER there being some weird conspiracy among referees of the world to ruin us is just ridiculous. We hold the ball most in the league ---> we will get more calls for us than any other team --> they will get more calls wrong than for other teams. We've had some shocking refereeing this season no doubt and it has been unfortunate run but there is no conspiracy among referees.

Cheers.

Also good to see you Mike.

Now get off my cloud.

Agreed 1000% mon frere....unshockingly. Will you marry me?

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Dameerto » Thu May 04, 2017 2:31 am

City64 wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

Maybe you should spend more time on your punctuation homework instead.

The first rule of cuntism: If you're going to point out someone else's typo at least make sure you get your own posts spot on.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby dazby » Thu May 04, 2017 4:03 am

Bravo is on the take.

Well there can't be any other excuse for his crapness can there?
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum