The View from the Home End

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

The View from the Home End

Postby CuteMancs » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:36 pm

I have waited as long as I can, and there is still nothing to really report. All I can say is that last week wasn't brilliant, so lets make up for it tomorrow.

COME ON CITY !!!

Referee: Kevin Friend
Assistants: H Lennard, A Garratt
Fourth official: L Mason

And the rest...

Spoilers - we aren't going to win

Think City who are chasing a top 4 spot will tear us a new one. We were shocking on Wednesday and a better side would have slaughtered us. It could get embarrassing.

Watched city run rings around united. City are quick, organized and aggressive and I fear a whooping. Although I have £30 on a draw I have already coughed up the bet just to get the wife out the house. She thinks I'm mad but little does she know, I know I am. Score if city ease off us 5-0. I will go for the first in 8 mins.

Unfortunately I think we'll get the backlash from City's cup defeat and frustrating draw with United. Guardiola knows a top 4 finish is a must, so a masterclass in attacking football from City 4-0 defeat for us, just don't think we're anywhere near good enough to stop them.

Just love Gibson statement ' BORO believe in the survival bid' so I am changing my prediction. From 0-5 to 0 - 6 or more.... any expection was kicked out of me late 2016 so I'm not being disrespectful just realistic

The pep way doesn't work in the prem

We now on a 1 game winning streak............. nobody can stop us 2 nil to Boro Kike and Bamford

Lots of goals.

Pap 0
Pep 3

After Boro's only Premier League win of 2017 we revert back to type and get spanked 4-0.

8 nil to city. Seriously. We are utterly useless

Man City some times turn off against rubbish teams…But even if they do…Boro 1 City 3

7-0 City

They missed silva last night, hope he's still missing against us

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Re: The View from the Home End

Postby nottsblue » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:42 pm

Cheers CM.

Pap 0 3 Pep is my favourite
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby South Stand Balti » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:16 pm

nottsblue wrote:Cheers CM.

Yes that was my favourite too. I wish we still had Nasri to give us the cutting edge in Silva's absence. I'd take a 1-0. The Boro fans are not too confident!
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby CTID Hants » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:16 pm

Ha ha, thanks CM

I tend to take a look myself, the most active thread was a shopping list of players for when they're in the championship, oh and one about some hard blokes having hand bags centred around some pub they frequent (who's hardest)

If we can't get 3 points out of this lot it'll be buggers belief, expect Negredo to get a hattrick having been barren most season for them!!
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby Sparklehorse » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:46 pm

nottsblue wrote:Cheers CM.

And mine :lol:
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: All of them

Return to The Maine Football forum