Pep Guardian football genius

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Pep Guardian football genius

Postby PeterParker » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:19 am

Hope to fuck he will teach us to cheat. Really, I had never thought I would say this, but in order to win something in this league, you need to cheat and start putting pressure on the ref.

We did that, then FA warned us and we stopped. Watch Kolarov yesterday when Fellaicunt did what he did and what reactions Kola had. This what we need to do. Stop acting like pussies and start fucking them up.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Wooders » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:52 am

PeterParker wrote:Hope to fuck he will teach us to cheat. Really, I had never thought I would say this, but in order to win something in this league, you need to cheat and start putting pressure on the ref.

We did that, then FA warned us and we stopped. Watch Kolarov yesterday when Fellaicunt did what he did and what reactions Kola had. This what we need to do. Stop acting like pussies and start fucking them up.

er fellani was red carded? you advising that? we get enough bent decisions against us ANY more ammunition by actually and *purposely* commiting fouls etc will help us somehow?

what pep needs to teach them is finishing chances
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Justified logic » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:50 am

zuricity wrote:
everyonehatesus wrote:Holly fuck batman, what a load of shite.
try looking at it another way, what will be like when we play this type of football but have someone upfront that doesn't need 15 shots to score. Once we have the players pep needs and wants can you really see anyone in the prem touching us because I can't.

Once we have the players that pep needs ! really ?

he doesn't know what he needs .. or wants .

Why can't Pep make what he has been given better ? figure that one out Last season Leicester won the league with Robert Huth a Stoke reject ffs .

This. A manager works with what he has and makes the team better than the sum of the parts. Guardiola has to have the best and only wants to play HIS way. Additionally, and unfortunately, he also seems to want to remove any player who the fans might adore more than him, which suggests a deep insecurity on his part.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby PeterParker » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:52 am

Wooders wrote:
PeterParker wrote:Hope to fuck he will teach us to cheat. Really, I had never thought I would say this, but in order to win something in this league, you need to cheat and start putting pressure on the ref.

er fellani was red carded? you advising that? we get enough bent decisions against us ANY more ammunition by actually and *purposely* commiting fouls etc will help us somehow?

what pep needs to teach them is finishing chances

I think we need to go around the ref every single time we feel cheated. Shout at him, protest and so on. How long can they fine us?

I liked Atkinson last night, but I loved more the reaction Kola had.

With the finishing touch, I think Cruyff said it: a manager's job is to bring his team in the penalty area, the finishing part comes from the quality of the players.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:43 am

Mase wrote:
Original Dub wrote:As kompany said post match

"We are inches away from being an extremely powerful machine... just not quite there yet but it will click very soon".

Talk is cheap mate.

When Vinny speaks listening is all that is required.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Tru_Blu » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:55 am

Justified logic wrote:
zuricity wrote:
try looking at it another way, what will be like when we play this type of football but have someone upfront that doesn't need 15 shots to score. Once we have the players pep needs and wants can you really see anyone in the prem touching us because I can't.

Why can't Pep make what he has been given better ? figure that one out Last season Leicester won the league with Robert Huth a Stoke reject ffs .

This. A manager works with what he has and makes the team better than the sum of the parts. Guardiola has to have the best and only wants to play HIS way. Additionally, and unfortunately, he also seems to want to remove any player who the fans might adore more than him, which suggests a deep insecurity on his part.

You both are idiots in my opinion, Kolarov at CB, Navas at RB....no all Peps fault isn't it. Gundogan injured the entire season Gabriel injured after three games.........FFS Pep your just an average cunt i see now boys (shaking my mother fucking head)
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare."

Piers Morgan

Tru_Blu
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: oat-Rivaldo cur-KDB

Postby City64 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:30 am

Justified logic wrote:
zuricity wrote:

Think Messi and co were idolised more than pep at Barca ? So your logic falls flat on it's face with this assumption to be fair !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby london blue 2 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:49 am

Hazy2 wrote:
Mase wrote:

"We are inches away from being an extremely powerful machine... just not quite there yet but it will click very soon".

Talk is cheap mate.

Like last season when he started talking, then hot injured and our season immediately fell apart.

Talk on the pitch vinnie, that's all we ask.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:29 am

london blue 2 wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Mase wrote:

Talk is cheap mate.

Like last season when he started talking, then hot injured and our season immediately fell apart.

Everyone knows that when VK is fit hes an asset but his history with injuries tells us that he cannot be relied upon, as just when we start thinking , great , he gets injured again.
Next season we MUST not plan our defence around him...100% not.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby mr_nool » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:36 am

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:
Mase wrote:

Talk is cheap mate.

Everyone knows that when VK is fit hes an asset but his history with injuries tells us that he cannot be relied upon, as just when we start thinking , great , he gets injured again.
Next season we MUST not plan our defence around him...100% not.

I agree with this. It'd be a great bonus if he is fit for the whole season, but we need to plan for the worst case scenario.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby Sideshow Bob » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:39 am

barca a shadow of the team they were under pep. bayern the same. but no, pep's an idiot.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby london blue 2 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:45 am

Sideshow Bob wrote:barca a shadow of the team they were under pep. bayern the same. but no, pep's an idiot.

FC Barcelona (without pep) - 1st in La Liga

FC Bayern Munich (without pep) - 1st in Bundesliga

Man City (with Pep) -
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:00 pm

It'll be interesting to see todays game. How we manage to go to Middlesbrough and come away with only point will be interesting to find out.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:01 pm

The catalan is getting on my fucking nerves , not playing sane and Sterling, who have a history of getting past their man and either scoring or assisting compared to 2 fuckign muppets who cannot score , cannot cross and barely assist.....brain dead decision.

We actually only played 45 mins of football today , had PEP not had a brain fart with his line up we would have had 90 mins of football and we would have won.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:05 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:The catalan is getting on my fucking nerves , not playing sane and Sterling, who have a history of getting past their man and either scoring or assisting compared to 2 fuckign muppets who cannot score , cannot cross and barely assist.....brain dead decision.

We actually only played 45 mins of football today , had PEP not had a brain fart with his line up we would have had 90 mins of football and we would have won.

Negative from "so called blue". I'm devastated.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Fidel Castro » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:05 pm

Starting to think he's a deluded, arrogant, stubborn coke head
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City

Postby Justified logic » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:06 pm

I think my end of season letter to Guardiola will basically just say "Take your Spanish gang and fuck off back to Spain".
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Original Dub » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:09 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:The catalan is getting on my fucking nerves , not playing sane and Sterling, who have a history of getting past their man and either scoring or assisting compared to 2 fuckign muppets who cannot score , cannot cross and barely assist.....brain dead decision.

Negative from "so called blue". I'm devastated.

How old are you?
Original Dub

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:14 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:We actually only played 45 mins of football today , had PEP not had a brain fart with his line up we would have had 90 mins of football and we would have won.

I'd go with this. He tried something and it didn't work. It remains to be seen whether he tries it again or not.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby mr_nool » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:17 pm

At least it wasn't 8-1.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain