Cups For Cock Ups

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Cups For Cock Ups

Postby zabbadabbado » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:16 pm

Appointing Steve Coppel as manager.

Older fans will remember the rumours circulating afterwards about him and Micheal Fontzeck.
zabbadabbado
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: KDB

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:06 pm

Just as a matter of interest, does anyone think that a rueful, self deprecating topic such as this one that J68 has posted, would ever be seen on any of the Scum follower's forums ??

I, for one, don't think it ever would, which highlights the difference between 'them' and 'us'.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby nottsblue » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:09 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:Just as a matter of interest, does anyone think that a rueful, self deprecating topic such as this one that J68 has posted, would ever be seen on any of the Scum follower's forums ??

I, for one, don't think it ever would, which highlights the difference between 'them' and 'us'.

Appointing Gollum I would imagine has them still scratching their heads
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby john68 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:29 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:Just as a matter of interest, does anyone think that a rueful, self deprecating topic such as this one that J68 has posted, would ever be seen on any of the Scum follower's forums ??

Appointing Gollum I would imagine has them still scratching their heads

Now there's a thought MC, a slightly differently focused thread on the rags as a follow up would be fun.
I could play with that just after we have finished with the derby officials i8n the next few days.
Cheers mate.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum