David Gill The Evil Within

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

David Gill The Evil Within

Postby City64 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:48 am

MCFC are getting relentless flak from all angles , unbelievable decisions on the pitch not going our way almost a weekly occurrence , the FA trumping up charges against us again almost on a daily basis , UEFA again also now attempting to move the goal posts so to speak ........ it really does seem one rule for certain "football clubs" and another for the undesirables ? I think likkle old City deffo fall into the modern day undesirables with the powers that be that rule English and European football ? Now then a certain dodgy cunt who has an awful lot of power within English football and European football and has had so for a long time now , lets say since we became a "niche" club is a certain David Gill . Gill has "dual" roles at the highest tables at the FA and his "football Club " the swamp dwellers FC and also formerly UEFA before all the corruption eventually reached his door and he bailed out (please correct me if I am mistaken)

Lets talk about this very dodgy cunt ,his conflicting powers and interests and how he is allowed to be employed in his conflicting dubious roles and its effects on other "football clubs" interests and well being ..........
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: David Gill The Evil Within

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:09 pm

'....dodgy cunt...' is some fucking understatement but the real issue is those who actually allow him to get away with it.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:39 pm

The biggest conflict of interest in the history of the game.

Hes a prime 'A' CUNT.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby City64 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:02 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:'....dodgy cunt...' is some fucking understatement but the real issue is those who actually allow him to get away with it.

Exactly Beefy . One "football club" benefits from the murky world of Gill and his powers . How this cunt and his FA mates haven't yet been investigated in some shape or form is beyond belief .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby City64 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:03 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:The biggest conflict of interest in the history of the game.

Hes a prime 'A' CUNT.

And allowed to do whatever he wants to do it seems carl ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby nottsblue » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:51 pm

City64 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:'....dodgy cunt...' is some fucking understatement but the real issue is those who actually allow him to get away with it.

Exactly Beefy . One "football club" benefits from the murky world of Gill and his powers . How this cunt and his FA mates haven't yet been investigated in some shape or form is beyond belief .

Perhaps because no one investigates the FA. Or UEFA. Or if they did it would most likely be a token gesture with no regard to actually uncovering anything.

There have been dictators I'd sooner have a drink with than Gill
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:54 pm

nottsblue wrote:
City64 wrote:

Perhaps because no one investigates the FA. Or UEFA. Or if they did it would most likely be a token gesture with no regard to actually uncovering anything.

The problem is that it's the people's game and for many a year football has been a release for the working class man. Due to this the powers that be don't want to upset the applecart, not wanting the majority of the workforce having their religion stolen away from them with the thought that it's all fake and corrupt.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Justified logic » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:16 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
City64 wrote:

The problem is that it's the people's game and for many a year football has been a release for the working class man. Due to this the powers that be don't want to upset the applecart, not wanting the majority of the workforce having their religion stolen away from them with the thought that it's all fake and corrupt.

You saying religion is fake and corrupt?

Down With This Sort Of Thing!
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby nottsblue » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:29 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
City64 wrote:

See your point. But sadly, football, if it hasn't already, is slipping away from the working man and becoming the plaything for the wealthy. Plus I don't believe that the powers that be don't really give two fucks about the fans and just recently there have numerous decisions that show the game is bent/corrupt and they're not really trying as hard to hide it.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Scatman » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:30 pm

Surely then there are a few working men who are working as assassins. Stand up.
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:57 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
City64 wrote:

See your point. But sadly, football, if it hasn't already, is slipping away from the working man and becoming the plaything for the wealthy. Plus I don't believe that the powers that be don't really give two fucks about the fans and just recently there have numerous decisions that show the game is bent/corrupt and they're not really trying as hard to hide it.

I'm not saying that they actually give a fuck about the fans, more they use the notion to get away with what they want. That's why Select Committees have been formed as they are now in a very precarious position as they are no longer catering for workforce but more for the wealthy and businesses such as Sky and the PL.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby failsworthblue » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:47 pm

Hold Tight Boys.

Platini first and then next on the food chain.

It will be sorted.
failsworthblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby blootoof » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:33 pm

Bent Munich Cunt.
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:26 pm

The scum were very clever in moving him into a role that protects them whilst they adjusted to piss pots retirement. His role in the G14 and with FA is another example of football being more like a criminal organisation than anyone would accept. Outside of the G14 to them does not exist. The scousers, Scum, Both Milan teams, Marseille have become mid table teams, the role of Gill is to protect his own team, by hindering slowing us PSG down our relationship with Madrid and Barca is healthy for one simple reason they only share the CL pot, the games the other fuckers play with us and PSG suits them in the two team league in which they are hated by the other clubs who get a share of 50p per season, and a fee from the big two for anyone decent. Football is dodgy, performance of so many refs this season against us have been dodgy at best and bent in too many big games, even Aguero non penalty now forgot v Monaco has gone against us. The walker and Milner push and trip are cheating by officials or they are blind.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:28 pm

Hazy2 wrote:The scum were very clever in moving him into a role that protects them whilst they adjusted to piss pots retirement. His role in the G14 and with FA is another example of football being more like a criminal organisation than anyone would accept. Outside of the G14 to them does not exist. The scousers, Scum, Both Milan teams, Marseille have become mid table teams, the role of Gill is to protect his own team, by hindering slowing us PSG down our relationship with Madrid and Barca is healthy for one simple reason they only share the CL pot, the games the other fuckers play with us and PSG suits them in the two team league in which they are hated by the other clubs who get a share of 50p per season, and a fee from the big two for anyone decent. Football is dodgy, performance of so many refs this season against us have been dodgy at best and bent in too many big games, even Aguero non penalty now forgot v Monaco has gone against us. The walker and Milner push and trip are cheating by officials or they are blind.

Add Sorry some cooker is pulling the strings
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby City64 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:26 pm

BREAKING NEWS ........https://twitter.com/StuBrennanMEN/statu ... 0704173057

The FA fine Manchester City £35,000 pounds for failing to keep their players under control versus Liverpool .

What A Fucking Joke ! Fuck Off The FA and Gill You Bent Cunts !!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby carolina-blue » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:11 pm

City64 wrote:BREAKING NEWS ........https://twitter.com/StuBrennanMEN/statu ... 0704173057

The FA fine Manchester City £35,000 pounds for failing to keep their players under control versus Liverpool .

I am lucky in so much as I don't see the crap
You guys see from the media . And I only read this Forum and The MUen :roll:

But to save my sanity . I have to believe that our owners are amongst the most powerful people on the planet ' and somebody somewhere is taking note of all this shit and one day somebody is going to eat it ,
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:59 pm

City64 wrote:BREAKING NEWS ........https://twitter.com/StuBrennanMEN/statu ... 0704173057

How much did the Rags get for the same, but more aggressive incident?

Edit: just checked and theirs was £20 grand! Why such a discrepancy, especially as theirs was very much an aggressive approach whereas ours was just, well, error, very namby pamby?

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:15 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:

How much did the Rags get for the same, but more aggressive incident?

Edit: just checked and theirs was £20 grand! Why such a discrepancy, especially as theirs was very much an aggressive approach whereas ours was just, well, error, very namby pamby?

Because of the fracas against the Chavs.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby zuricity » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:24 pm

^^^^ both of which were induced by corrupt or incompetent referees - who do what the PL tell them to do.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum