*** huddersfield v city official ***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: *** huddersfield v city official ***

Postby City64 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:59 pm

^^^^^^^ just the 9 changes you thick boring cunt .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Justified logic » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:47 pm

City64 wrote:^^^^^^^ just the 9 changes you thick boring cunt .

No need to be abusive you ...thick boring cunt.

So, state what those 9 changes were...
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby City64 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:12 pm

Justified logic wrote:

You see its like this , Huddersfield never fielded there strongest eleven against us . Did you mention that in any of your usual cuntish posts ??? The fact of the matter is Huddersfield made 9 changes FACT !!! Whether you actually go to any City games or your a plastic cunt or just a wanker isn't any business of mine but when you post cuntish posts and especially RETARD comments aimed at me you can fuck right off sunshine .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Re: *** huddersfield v city offical ***

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:24 pm

Slim wrote:"If they've got 2 better midfield players than Billing, I'd like to see them play"
-Danny Murphy after 25 minutes.

Seems his mind was made up then.

What mind?
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Justified logic » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:27 pm

City64 wrote:
Justified logic wrote:

You see its like this , Huddersfield never fielded there strongest eleven against us . Did you mention that in any of your usual cuntish posts ??? The fact of the matter is Huddersfield made 9 changes FACT !!! Whether you actually go to any City games or your a plastic cunt or just a wanker isn't any business of mine but when you post cuntish posts and especially RETARD comments aimed at me you can fuck right off sunshine .

Justified logic wrote:
bigblue wrote:
City64 wrote:
Justified logic wrote:Huddersfield using pretty much the same team as before. Their big goal scorers and assisters are on the bench or missing - Kachunga, Wells, Palmer, Smith, Brown, Schindler.

9 changes for Huddersfield as they face Newcastle on Saturday .Sort your head out !

Except for those 9 changes, it's pretty much the same team as before.

Yes, pretty much the same team as when we played them before.

Idiot. Lay off the Stella you cuntish plastic cunt wanker cuntish RETARD you can fuck right off. :roll: sunshine. :D
Justified logic

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:31 pm

Justified logic wrote:
City64 wrote:
Justified logic wrote:

Justified logic wrote:
bigblue wrote:
City64 wrote:
Justified logic wrote:Huddersfield using pretty much the same team as before. Their big goal scorers and assisters are on the bench or missing - Kachunga, Wells, Palmer, Smith, Brown, Schindler.

9 changes for Huddersfield as they face Newcastle on Saturday .Sort your head out !

Except for those 9 changes, it's pretty much the same team as before.

Yes, pretty much the same team as when we played them before.

Idiot. Lay off the Stella you cuntish plastic cunt wanker cuntish RETARD you can fuck right off. :roll: sunshine. :D

Are you saying 'Near enough the same team as last time we played them'?

And C64 is saying '9 changes since the last time they played', obviously not against us?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby City64 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:46 pm

Save your breath Beefy he is a total cock !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:25 pm

City64 wrote:Save your breath Beefy he is a total cock !

he's an oxymoron
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby City64 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:32 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
City64 wrote:Save your breath Beefy he is a total cock !

he's an oxymoron

Haha a contradicting bell end indeed JC .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Justified logic » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:43 am

Beefymcfc wrote:Are you saying 'Near enough the same team as last time we played them'?

And C64 is saying '9 changes since the last time they played', obviously not against us?

Yes. I am saying that - because the thread was about us and them. If I'd meant the same team as their last game I'd have said that but I wouldn't have because it's not correct.

I fail to see how "as before" could be construed as "as their last game" without context to suggest that was what was meant.

City64, do you ever sober up or are you just congenitally stupid?

And whilst I'm about it JC, you like to take a pot shot at me whenever you can but although you try to make out that you're intelligent by throwing around long words like the pseud you are, you're too dim to realise that my moniker is a self-deprecating wordplay on 'Just defied logic'.
Justified logic

Postby Original Dub » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:36 am

Justified logic wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:Are you saying 'Near enough the same team as last time we played them'?

Yes. I am saying that - because the thread was about us and them. If I'd meant the same team as their last game I'd have said that but I wouldn't have because it's not correct.

I fail to see how "as before" could be construed as "as their last game" without context to suggest that was what was meant.

And whilst I'm about it JC, you like to take a pot shot at me whenever you can but although you try to make out that you're intelligent by throwing around long words like the pseud you are, you're too dim to realise that my moniker is a self-deprecating wordplay on 'Just defied logic'.

Ah you're all way too clever for me.

Mind = BLOWN
Original Dub

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:55 am

Justified logic wrote:And whilst I'm about it JC, you like to take a pot shot at me whenever you can but although you try to make out that you're intelligent by throwing around long words like the pseud you are, you're too dim to realise that my moniker is a self-deprecating wordplay on 'Just defied logic'.

silly me, I thought it was a self-congratulatory wordplay - could also be 'Just deified logic' which is closer to how you like to delude yourself or 'Just iffy logic' which is actually a better measure of your plankton level thought processes.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Justified logic » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:24 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Justified logic wrote:And whilst I'm about it JC, you like to take a pot shot at me whenever you can but although you try to make out that you're intelligent by throwing around long words like the pseud you are, you're too dim to realise that my moniker is a self-deprecating wordplay on 'Just defied logic'.

silly me, I thought it was a self-congratulatory wordplay - could also be 'Just deified logic' which is closer to how you like to delude yourself or 'Just iffy logic' which is actually a better measure of your plankton level thought processes.

Ooh, you're too witty.
Justified logic

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:28 pm

Justified logic wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

Ooh, you're too witty.

I'm pleased you noticed, it's good to give your single brain cell an occasional workout - well done .
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Justified logic » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:39 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Justified logic wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

Ooh, you're too witty.

I'm pleased you noticed, it's good to give your single brain cell an occasional workout - well done .

This thread's taking on a definite after the Lord Mayor's show character now.
Justified logic

Postby iwasthere2012 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:45 pm

Justified logic wrote:

And whilst I'm about it JC, you like to take a pot shot at me whenever you can but although you try to make out that you're intelligent by throwing around long words like the pseud you are, you're too dim to realise that my moniker is a self-deprecating wordplay on'Just defied logic'.

I knew it!
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby City64 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:51 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Justified logic wrote:

And whilst I'm about it JC, you like to take a pot shot at me whenever you can but although you try to make out that you're intelligent by throwing around long words like the pseud you are, you're too dim to realise that my moniker is a self-deprecating wordplay on'Just defied logic'.

I knew it!

Haha very good .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby iwasthere2012 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:54 pm

City64 wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:
Justified logic wrote:

I knew it!

Haha very good .

Just... If I'd logic, I would have got it sooner.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby City64 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:54 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Justified logic wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

Ooh, you're too witty.

Far too good there JC , but then most of us knew you would be sir ;-)
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby iwasthere2012 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:17 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Justified logic wrote:

Ah you're all way too clever for me.

Mind = BLOWN

iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum