Should he stay or should he fall?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Should he stay or should he fall?

Postby mr_nool » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:38 am

Mase wrote:I'm getting sick of the stick Raheem gets on here. For fuck sake the kid is getting shit from everyone else why should we join in?

Absolutely knocks me sick. I was skiing last Feb when we played in the cup final against Liverpool and there were people sat in the bar that were giving him shit to the point that I stood up walked over to their table and offered any one of them out if they wanted it. Obviously none of them did because they were all mouth but I would happily have taken a beating and got a few good digs in to some bellends for giving one of ours shit.

It's fuckin pathetic. He's what 21-22? Give the guy a break. He's only been here a season. Some of you have the Goat shit for his first year then hung off his dick the rest of the time.

Give the kid a chance!!

Totally agree with you Mase. Sure, he can work on his finishing, but at least he creates chances. I'd say that he's been one of our best players this season.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby iwasthere2012 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:31 am

Mase wrote:I'm getting sick of the stick Raheem gets on here. For fuck sake the kid is getting shit from everyone else why should we join in?

Absolutely knocks me sick. I was skiing last Feb when we played in the cup final against Liverpool and there were people sat in the bar that were in (don't think they were Liverpool fans they were just anti-City) giving him shit to the point that I stood up walked over to their table and offered any one of them out if they wanted it. Obviously none of them did because they were all mouth but I would happily have taken a beating and got a few good digs in to some bellends for giving one of ours shit.

It's fuckin pathetic. He's what 21-22? Give the guy a break. He's only been here a season. Some of you gave the Goat shit for his first year then hung off his dick the rest of the time.

Give the kid a chance!!

Mase mate. If you're talking about the forum as a whole, fair enough, but so far in this thread the only ones that I can see accused of giving him stick is myself and Notts.

I personally would hardly categorise our opinion of his left footed finishing as stick.

I doubt NB would be the type to abuse one of our players at a match or watching one. I know I certainly wouldn't.

I'm on record in some other recent thread as saying, if he had trust in his left foot he could be brilliant.
I agree wholeheartedly with NB though. Any professional footballer that cannot use his left, particularly a forward who commands a top fee, needs to put in some extra hours on the training pitch.

As FIBD has pointed out. He has scored with his left so maybe it's a confidence thing.
It is affecting his whole game however.

And yes I do also agree he has been one of our better players this year.
He has competition for s place now, so no harm in improving.

Now settle back into the sun lounger and listen to the waves on the shore.
Didn't mean to get your dander up.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby dazby » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:25 pm

Yeah Mase, get back to satisfying your Wifey. And take some vids. For Doomy. Not me. I mean I don't care and am not interested at all. For Doomy.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Mase » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:46 pm

I mean on the forum and with City fans in general. I never hear anyone stick up for the lad.

PS. The honeymoon is going well. All inclusive so everyday I'm basically drinking as much as City64 does on a match day. Wonderful.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby PrezIke » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:56 pm

Fall. Sorry, I don't care anymore. I agree with Gullit at this point. Problem is when Sterling does it the refs seem to always think he's diving. He's also not a very good actor compared to some, although Otamendi wins the raspberry for worst actor.

I always back Raheem, Mase. He's done well this season and I believe been voted MOTM quite a few times on here. He needs to improve his finishing, but he's been a key player for us and we seem to have struggled to create chances when he has not started.

Will be interesting to see what happens with his place if Jesus and Sane play as well a they have the past few matches.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Moonchesteri » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:36 pm

Mase wrote:I mean on the forum and with City fans in general. I never hear anyone stick up for the lad.

PS. The honeymoon is going well. All inclusive so everyday I'm basically drinking as much as City64 does on a match day. Wonderful.

Where did you end up going for honeymoon pal?
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Mase » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:46 pm

Moonchesteri wrote:
Mase wrote:I mean on the forum and with City fans in general. I never hear anyone stick up for the lad.

Where did you end up going for honeymoon pal?

I'm in Mauritius mate. It's class!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:05 pm

Leave me out of your honeymoon exploits thanks !
Err have you done the bum hole yet ? just wondering .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:12 pm

City64 wrote:

Yeh, I enjoyed it but it's hurting me a bit now. Will ask her to use more lube on me next time.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby City64 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:31 pm

Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:

Yeh, I enjoyed it but it's hurting me a bit now. Will ask her to use more lube on me next time.

Some fucking honeymoon that ! hope you remembered yer gimp mask ...... crack on !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Nigels Tackle » Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:34 pm

City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:

Some fucking honeymoon that ! hope you remembered yer gimp mask ...... crack on !

an intentional pun??
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby City64 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:18 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
City64 wrote:
Mase wrote:
City64 wrote:

an intentional pun??

Bum steer I think .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:51 pm

Didn't think anyone could drink as much as the imbibing legend that is City64.

Did you have to undergo a special training regime to aspire to that level Mase ??
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Mase » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:58 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

Did you have to undergo a special training regime to aspire to that level Mase ??

The training consisted of watching City this season mate. It's made sure I'm a pretty good drinker now.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:12 pm

Mase wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

The training consisted of watching City this season mate. It's made sure I'm a pretty good drinker now.

Nice one Mase :D
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:17 pm

The fat little cunt slagged us off before the game and then talks shite after it. Looks like he's playing to the cameras.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Sideshow Bob » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:19 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:The fat little cunt slagged us off before the game and then talks shite after it. Looks like he's playing to the cameras.

who??
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby nottsblue » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:46 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:

Absolutely knocks me sick. I was skiing last Feb when we played in the cup final against Liverpool and there were people sat in the bar that were in (don't think they were Liverpool fans they were just anti-City) giving him shit to the point that I stood up walked over to their table and offered any one of them out if they wanted it. Obviously none of them did because they were all mouth but I would happily have taken a beating and got a few good digs in to some bellends for giving one of ours shit.

It's fuckin pathetic. He's what 21-22? Give the guy a break. He's only been here a season. Some of you gave the Goat shit for his first year then hung off his dick the rest of the time.

Give the kid a chance!!

Mase mate. If you're talking about the forum as a whole, fair enough, but so far in this thread the only ones that I can see accused of giving him stick is myself and Notts.

I personally would hardly categorise our opinion of his left footed finishing as stick.

I doubt NB would be the type to abuse one of our players at a match or watching one. I know I certainly wouldn't.

I'm on record in some other recent thread as saying, if he had trust in his left foot he could be brilliant.
I agree wholeheartedly with NB though. Any professional footballer that cannot use his left, particularly a forward who commands a top fee, needs to put in some extra hours on the training pitch.

As FIBD has pointed out. He has scored with his left so maybe it's a confidence thing.
It is affecting his whole game however.

And yes I do also agree he has been one of our better players this year.
He has competition for s place now, so no harm in improving.

Now settle back into the sun lounger and listen to the waves on the shore.
Didn't mean to get your dander up.

I will go along with that.

Separate note Mase, hope the honeymoon is ace. Mauritius looks well tasty
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby zuricity » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:01 pm

City64 wrote:

"Bum Hole", isn't that the token Irish pub in Mauritius ?
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum