No Ref/FA Conspiracy

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: No Ref/FA Conspiracy

Postby london blue 2 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:30 pm

Sterling can fuck off he's scared of the goalie.

Sane and Jesus please.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:45 pm

Mase wrote:
FA cup winners 2006 wrote:
Mase wrote:Mate it's not the time. You're going to get some serious backlash for this ill timed post.

And you know what you fuckin deserve it you dick head. We should be sticking together and you've gone out of your way to fuckin get people's backs up for no reason at all. Bellend mate. Absolute bellend.

Of course now is the time to raise this. Just because someone has a different opinion than you is no reason to call them a bell end and dickhead.

Fair enough, you believe that the FA and the PGMOL sit down and actively discuss an agenda against us. That they instruct refs to give decisions against us and give decision in United and Liverpool's favour so they can restore them to the top 4 at our expense. You probably also believe that they then I structure the media on what they should report including whether replays of decisions are shown or not.

Just because I don't believe the above is no reason for the name calling, someone has a different opinion than you, imagine that!

I didn't call you a bellend or dick head for disagreeing. It's the timing mate. It's just pathetic as you know full well emotions are high at the moment. There's just no need. Phips gets a lot of shit but this is just as bad.

1st of the shit Phips gets is completely uncalled for.

Of course emotions are high and as fans we can just come on here and whinge and console ourselves that there is nothing we can do as there is an agenda against us or we can or we can just see the poor decisions for what they are, individual mistakes.

We can create an atmosphere where refs feel under pressure and start getting on their back when little things start going against us, it's one of the advantages of playing at home. It shouldn't matter if it's a throw in or a corner, if we are on the refs back, they will feel the pressure.

We were good enough today, it just didn't go for us.
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Dameerto » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:09 pm

FA cup winners 2006 wrote:As fans, we are turning into a bunch of whingeing cunts. Although a bad decision to miss the peno today, if there was an agenda against us, Sane's goal would have been disallowed and the Son offside not have been called putting him through 1 on 1.

We need to take the positives from today and go again with the same set up and attitude (minus clichy and sterling).

Although I believe there is no agenda, I hope Pep mentions it and gives the media soundbites to show his disgust at the decision, putting the official's in the spotlight.

As fans we need to quit the whingeing and start believing that this team can win games on their own merits and stop fearing a ref is going to interfere. We need to support the players.

The issue is that our matches this season are having their results influenced by the officials in a suspiciously abundant number - there's only so many times people can claim it's luck. There's only so many times other people can point out the closed shop format of PGMOL which LETS this happen, and only so many times people can point out PGMOL's resistence to openly micced refs with clubs and broadcasters having access to those voice feeds - and their resistence to video replays while suggesting this might be because it would erode thie ability to influence the outcome of matches and presumably resulting in the loss of an income stream for them.
I'm sick to death of our games being decided by outside infuences and I will continue to 'whinge' about it when it happens.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:20 pm

Dameerto wrote:
FA cup winners 2006 wrote:As fans, we are turning into a bunch of whingeing cunts. Although a bad decision to miss the peno today, if there was an agenda against us, Sane's goal would have been disallowed and the Son offside not have been called putting him through 1 on 1.

We need to take the positives from today and go again with the same set up and attitude (minus clichy and sterling).

Although I believe there is no agenda, I hope Pep mentions it and gives the media soundbites to show his disgust at the decision, putting the official's in the spotlight.

As fans we need to quit the whingeing and start believing that this team can win games on their own merits and stop fearing a ref is going to interfere. We need to support the players.

The issue is that our matches this season are having their results influenced by the officials in a suspiciously abundant number - there's only so many times people can claim it's luck. There's only so many times other people can point out the closed shop format of PGMOL which LETS this happen, and only so many times people can point out PGMOL's resistence to openly micced refs with clubs and broadcasters having access to those voice feeds - and their resistence to video replays while suggesting this might be because it would erode thie ability to influence the outcome of matches and presumably resulting in the loss of an income stream for them.
I'm sick to death of our games being decided by outside infuences and I will continue to 'whinge' about it when it happens.

We seem to miss chance after chance, make silly defensive mistakes and claim the only reason we dropped points was due to a decision the ref got wrong.

As a whole the PL refs are very poor, they make similar mistakes in all games. We are not in a unique position
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Dameerto » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:26 pm

Dameerto wrote:

We seem to miss chance after chance, make silly defensive mistakes and claim the only reason we dropped points was due to a decision the ref got wrong.

As a whole the PL refs are very poor, they make similar mistakes in all games. We are not in a unique position

If you started this thread as flame bait then go fuck yourself, if not then how can you possibly write that last sentence with a straight face? You are deluded.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby freshie » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:35 pm

How the fuck can you post this drivel now? Alli should've been sent off for the push on Aguero, Sterling should've had a penalty and Walker sent off and we should've won comfortably. But the bent ref made sure that didn't happen
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:10 pm

FA, Mase has this covered.
The whole agenda thing has been explained inside out and whether you believe it or not, or to what degree you believe it extends or influences, or doesn't has nothing to do with the fact that;

Tonight is not the night to stir it up unless you are looking for a reaction. At the very minimum, like Carl says. the ref screwed up and the likelihood is it cost us 2 points.

This isn't an isolated incident and it doesn't mean that other extenuating circumstances don't come into it also. Like the fact that we should be winning these games anyway. If we had strikers that could put away one on ones.

But it's stomach churning for a lot of us how often major decisions on our games swing the outcome when we are in the ascendancy.

If you really want a discussion, then I'd leave it until another day. Maybe after something less controversial has affected us.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby dazby » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:10 pm

I hope mention is made of Kane being offside for their equaliser.

I'm sick of watching games being stunned at the officiating ineptitude.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:26 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:FA, Mase has this covered.
The whole agenda thing has been explained inside out and whether you believe it or not, or to what degree you believe it extends or influences, or doesn't has nothing to do with the fact that;

Tonight is not the night to stir it up unless you are looking for a reaction. At the very minimum, like Carl says. the ref screwed up and the likelihood is it cost us 2 points.

This isn't an isolated incident and it doesn't mean that other extenuating circumstances don't come into it also. Like the fact that we should be winning these mes anyway. If we had strikers that could put away one on ones.

But it's stomach churning for a lot of us how often major decisions on our games swing the outcome when we are in the ascendancy.

If you really want a discussion, then I'd leave it until another day. Maybe after something less controversial has affected us.

I think now is the exact time to be bringing this up. As I said earlier, of course we should be angry, it's how we channel the anger is what is important. We whinge about ref decisions every single game and it dilutes the genuine grievances , like today.

We need to get behind the team, intimidate the ref's decision making process and create a belief that we WILL win the game, not turn the players into nervous wrecks by getting on their back
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:31 pm

Dameerto wrote:
Dameerto wrote:

If you started this thread as flame bait then go fuck yourself, if not then how can you possibly write that last sentence with a straight face? You are deluded.

From the games I watched today only, Klavan should have been sent off and United should have had a penalty. Like our game, how a set of official's missed these is incompetence and I don't seem to see as much of it when I watch other leagues
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:39 pm

Listen if the debate is about an agenda like you started it, then it's very simple.

A lot of this controversy could stop with the introduction of technology similar to rugby.

The subject is done to death, but you choose to open your post by telling the fans to stop whinging that this is the only reason we are not leading the league.

Your winding us up. People on here aren't that thick. They may be emotional right now, but that seems precisely why you choose now to pipe up.

Leave it lie. If you're sincere.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby sidSmith » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:44 pm

The officials are simply inept, that's it really. Their decisions are a fucking joke and the man in the middle has too much power to influence a result with bullshit decisions. Yes we should have been out of sight, but that doesn't take away the fact they are wank. I'd still be pissed off, not as pissed off as I am, if we had been 4 up and he'd not given the penalty. It was a disgrace and it's happening too often. Like some have said, it's slowly sucking the enjoyment out of the whole thing. I just want a level playing field with consistent decisions. I can take being beaten by a better side, but to keep dropping points because some twat makes a bullshit decision is crap.
sidSmith
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:08 am

Mase wrote:Mate it's not the time. You're going to get some serious backlash for this ill timed post.

And you know what you fuckin deserve it you dick head. We should be sticking together and you've gone out of your way to fuckin get people's backs up for no reason at all. Bellend mate. Absolute bellend.

Of course now is the time to raise this. Just because someone has a different opinion than you is no reason to call them a bell end and dickhead.

Just because I don't believe the above is no reason for the name calling, someone has a different opinion than you, imagine that!

Just because someone has a different opinion than you (sic) is no reason to call them a whingeing cunt.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby phips » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:30 am

Fair enough, you believe that the FA and the PGMOL sit down and actively discuss an agenda against us. That they instruct refs to give decisions against us and give decision in United and Liverpool's favour so they can restore them to the top 4 at our expense. You probably also believe that they then I structure the media on what they should report including whether replays of decisions are shown or not.

give it up mate. you stand no chance.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby patrickblue » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:05 am

sidSmith wrote:The officials are simply inept, that's it really. Their decisions are a fucking joke and the man in the middle has too much power to influence a result with bullshit decisions. Yes we should have been out of sight, but that doesn't take away the fact they are wank. I'd still be pissed off, not as pissed off as I am, if we had been 4 up and he'd not given the penalty. It was a disgrace and it's happening too often. Like some have said, it's slowly sucking the enjoyment out of the whole thing. I just want a level playing field with consistent decisions. I can take being beaten by a better side, but to keep dropping points because some twat makes a bullshit decision is crap.

That used to be my opinion too.
It was changed by two games, both Chelsea home matches.
One against us in our first title winning year, the other against the rags the season after.
They were both so blatantly fixed I can see no other explanation than corruption.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby PrezIke » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:31 am

phips wrote:

give it up mate. you stand no chance.

I don't think that anyone sits in a room, because that's silly, but I do think there's a subtle bias in decisions by refs and the league, even though it happens in the league often. You're naive to think bias has no effect on decisions, and we (oh, and Sterling as well) are clearly not liked by a good portion of those in England who are not our supporters.

What a joke.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby PeterParker » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:12 am

I am far for being a paranoic, however, in this case, it is very hard to go by and accept that all this things are by accident.

Our title in 2014 started a chain of events that look suspicious as fuck. It is like the FA realised that we are a real treat, not a season wonder and decided to show us that we will not be better than united and liverpool, their golden chickens. Sincer our title, the decisions againts us are without a doubt, worse and worse. Last year and this season I can name at least ten games where our final result was influenced by shady decisions at key moments.

Look, As a fan, I can accept defeat when opponents are better. Liverpool is better than us in every games, Spurs in the last two years, same, better, etc. I can accept that Leicester showed us last year how you play a game when they came to our ground. What I cannot accept is cheating in the only game I love. I cannnot accept week in and week out that we are constantly robbed by some decisions that are harsh and bent. I really cannot accept that and I cannot have this shit ruin my nerves and stress myself about this shit.

I grew up that football is about fair play. Fair play in the real sense of that. But this is not football, this is not fair play. This is a media circus and we are the main target.

And what annoys me the most is our board. When you accept that every week the FA does that to you, when your players are a target online if they have any opinion or explain their frustration, then we are responsible as much as those cunts are. I really can't accept a board that is laughing stock when it comes down to this. All the best things they do fade away in front of this. In this nonreaction they have.

No fan will be done with City, but many of us are just tired to accept this bent shit. Football was not about this.
PeterParker
Roberto Mancini's Scarf

Supporter of: The Blue Moon blues
My favourite player is: King Mike

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:42 am

dazby wrote:I hope mention is made of Kane being offside for their equaliser.

I'm sick of watching games being stunned at the officiating ineptitude.

Suck it up, Dazby. ;)

Now you are beginning to understand, my old pal.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Two's Kompany » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:52 am

PeterParker wrote:I am far for being a paranoic, however, in this case, it is very hard to go by and accept that all this things are by accident.

Our title in 2014 started a chain of events that look suspicious as fuck. It is like the FA realised that we are a real treat, not a season wonder and decided to show us that we will not be better than united and liverpool, their golden chickens. Sincer our title, the decisions againts us are without a doubt, worse and worse. Last year and this season I can name at least ten games where our final result was influenced by shady decisions at key moments.

Look, As a fan, I can accept defeat when opponents are better. Liverpool is better than us in every games, Spurs in the last two years, same, better, etc. I can accept that Leicester showed us last year how you play a game when they came to our ground. What I cannot accept is cheating in the only game I love. I cannnot accept week in and week out that we are constantly robbed by some decisions that are harsh and bent. I really cannot accept that and I cannot have this shit ruin my nerves and stress myself about this shit.

I grew up that football is about fair play. Fair play in the real sense of that. But this is not football, this is not fair play. This is a media circus and we are the main target.

And what annoys me the most is our board. When you accept that every week the FA does that to you, when your players are a target online if they have any opinion or explain their frustration, then we are responsible as much as those cunts are. I really can't accept a board that is laughing stock when it comes down to this. All the best things they do fade away in front of this. In this nonreaction they have.

No fan will be done with City, but many of us are just tired to accept this bent shit. Football was not about this.

This is spot on. There are consistent game changing decisions going against us. We beat Burnley (probably as expected in FA towers) but we lose Fernandinho for 4 games. Red card? Yes, but I have seen worse tackles go unpunished. Alli could have walked yesterday, but didn't and the ref knew if he gave a pen Walker has to see red.

I had an argument with a ref sympathiser last week. He said he thought Clattenburk had a good game in our game with Everton. I agreed that his general performance was good, BUT he missed the pen on Sterling and the young kid Davies committing about 5 fouls on Silva.
Had he issued a yellow card he has to change his game. Silva gets space to play. The rest? Who knows.
So yesterday was the same. Marriner did well on the regulation decisions BUT bottled the key ones. Either incompetent or bent? Let the people decide.
Two's Kompany
Robinho's Step Over

My favourite player is: Anyone in a City shirt!

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:20 am

Eagle eyed to spot Jesus offside through half a dozen players all running across his view, but unable to see an extended arm push with only two players for 30 yards to look at, Refs and Lino's are not working as a team, for me the ref and his bosses have decided before the game, if I don't give it neither do you. Worst decision by officials and the city players have to take them some blame , we don't show the emotion, anger and the game carries on, the scum dippers and Spurs would be all over the ref, until he gets it in the ear from the 4th official whispers Penalty. Chelsea manage every situation to suit them and have done since Drogba hand balled dived and cheated 10 yrs ago, Gerrard has had penalties for no contact incidents time after time.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum