first game back!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

first game back!

Postby city9_4eva » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:43 pm

Hi all, the game against Swansea will be my first game since my son was born, (2 years) what with living 3 hours away and lack of money, its been tricky.
Anyway I am bringing a friend who supports City but has never been to a game. I have told him all about the atmosphere in Mary D's before the game and bigged it up quite a bit. However being as negative as it is at the moment, is the singing, dancing and drinking still in full flow as it always has been?
Cheers
city9_4eva
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Re: first game back!

Postby Mase » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:48 pm

We could have lost every match this season 500-0 and it'll still go off in Mary D's mate.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:05 pm

Have a great time mate. Can't wait to take my seat again when I eventually get back up north.

Hopefully you'll bring us luck. Don't forget to sing your heart out ;-)
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby South Stand Balti » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:58 pm

city9_4eva wrote:Hi all, the game against Swansea will be my first game since my son was born, (2 years) what with living 3 hours away and lack of money, its been tricky.
Anyway I am bringing a friend who supports City but has never been to a game. I have told him all about the atmosphere in Mary D's before the game and bigged it up quite a bit. However being as negative as it is at the moment, is the singing, dancing and drinking still in full flow as it always has been?
Cheers

I was in there before the Arsensl game a few weeks ago. It's still pretty lively in the big room at the back. I'd defo take your mate in there. Enjoy your day.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Return to The Maine Football forum