Guillem Balague on Pep

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Guillem Balague on Pep

Postby Sparklehorse » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:59 pm

Original Dub wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Original Dub wrote:So the agenda thing is in his head now too, as well as ours?

What is wrong with all of us and how do we get past this paranoia?

Seriously though, it is obvious to pep now and I knew that's what was overwhelming for him after the burnley match.
He knows the emperor is bollock naked now and the press keep asking why pep doesn't like his lovely outfit.

There has been an agenda (we both said it fuckign years back) since the takeover....lickle city fuckign up the sky jism moneys and now PeP has experienced it as well.

Pep just needs to be brutal from hereon till he gets his way in the summer window and drop a few of these useless cunts that steal a living with us..I've given up on this year to be honest and Im pretty much at peace with it.

At peace with it :lol:

It's the first time it's actually been alluded to in the media and that's only because the cunt was on a live interview.

Ssn have since cut where he says there is a media and ref bias and instead only have where he says pep doesn't have the players he needs yet.

Then they show our spending of course, little bit of danny mills saying we won't get top four and the overall message again is that we are a crisis club.

3 points behind Spuds and Dippers...who are both having a great season by the way. We lost a game, it was pretty spineless, and Pep's spine Fern 1 and Gundogan missing. I'm over it onwards and upwards...there's plenty more excitement to come !
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: All of them

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:03 pm

zabbadabbado wrote:Ballague only telling us what we already know. Ballague lost credibility in my Eyes a while back.He tries to insinuate he is giving exclusives,Reality it is only his own opinion,

I do agree it is a mess though.

I am not filled with confidence at the thought of our DOF getting the rebuilding job needed done right, before he fucks off back to Spain to celebrate with UEFA and collects what he is owed from the agents of players like Mangala,Fernando. etc ;)

Ballbag never had any credibility for me, strengthened by the fact that he went on SSN to tell us all that Pep was looking more to the Rags than us, and he'd probably end up there. Two days later, Pellers confirmed he was coming to us.

He's an opinion for rent, and will say anything the media want him to.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:58 pm

Mase wrote:The agenda has nothing to do with it being City. It's 100% where the owners are from and the colour of their skin. I'm sure of it.

I can't figure out if it's because they are Arabic or Muslim or perhaps a mixture of both.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby sheblue » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:14 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
Mase wrote:The agenda has nothing to do with it being City. It's 100% where the owners are from and the colour of their skin. I'm sure of it.

I can't figure out if it's because they are Arabic or Muslim or perhaps a mixture of both.

Often thought this was the reason. Racism is alive and well, some might say thriving.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Mase » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:19 pm

sheblue wrote:

Often thought this was the reason. Racism is alive and well, some might say thriving.

I've always thought it. The owners are often referred to as "the Arab's" and people like to focus on our 'oil' money.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:47 pm

As well as being rich.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby BookJunior » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:56 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

As well as being rich.

God help the world if thats the case. Surely we're the eternal optimists after all those years in the wilderness. This is the promised land :!:
BookJunior
Darius Vassell's Composure

My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:12 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
zabbadabbado wrote:Ballague only telling us what we already know. Ballague lost credibility in my Eyes a while back.He tries to insinuate he is giving exclusives,Reality it is only his own opinion,

I do agree it is a mess though.

I am not filled with confidence at the thought of our DOF getting the rebuilding job needed done right, before he fucks off back to Spain to celebrate with UEFA and collects what he is owed from the agents of players like Mangala,Fernando. etc ;)

Ballbag never had any credibility for me, strengthened by the fact that he went on SSN to tell us all that Pep was looking more to the Rags than us, and he'd probably end up there. Two days later, Pellers confirmed he was coming to us.

He's an opinion for rent, and will say anything the media want him to.

Your post just got me thinking Beefy, albeit purely theoretically.

If Pep, last summer, had gone to the Scum instead of us and he was attempting to remould their style of play, in the same way as he is currently trying to do with ourselves, would he have been any more successful, in his efforts with that lot, than at the moment with City ??

Would the different players they've got have made any difference and, if not, what would the media have been making of it ?? Would there have been a concerted effort to denigrate his abilities and pour scorn on him, as seems to be starting to happen at the moment.

Moreover, if, in spite of the best efforts of De Gaia, their defence had looked as inadequate as ours does at the moment, what would we, as City fans, be saying and making of it ?? No doubt we would have been delighted with such a state of affairs but would we have been fearful of what Pep would be able to do in his second season, after getting everything sorted by the end of this coming summer, or would we be thinking we had dodged a bullet ??

Pep's transfer dealings last summer, with that lot, would have been different as compared to what historically occurred, but he might have had more funds to play with than Mourinho was granted.

One thing that couldn't have been any more certain though, is that, if the referees and officials are working hard to ensure the Scum finish in the top four this season, then in the alternative universe being presented here, they would have been working overtime, or more, for the 'cause'.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby getdressedmctavish » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:09 pm

Pep is as capable of self delusion as the next man as we have seen with Bravo. Try, "we are not very good at the moment "facing reality is a lot healthier than believing in agendas. Can someone explain why this agenda allowed us to win the title in the fifth minute of extra time?Get a hobby, talk to other humans, anything but obsessing over this micky mouse bollocks.
getdressedmctavish
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby Original Dub » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:23 pm

That title you mention should have been won by about 14 points.

They didn't "allow" us to win it by any stretch of the imagination
Original Dub

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:43 pm

getdressedmctavish wrote:Pep is as capable of self delusion as the next man as we have seen with Bravo. Try, "we are not very good at the moment "facing reality is a lot healthier than believing in agendas. Can someone explain why this agenda allowed us to win the title in the fifth minute of extra time?Get a hobby, talk to other humans, anything but obsessing over this micky mouse bollocks.

Who's post are you replying to ??

I'm surmising it's mine, but the clarification would be nice, if it's not too much trouble.

On the other hand, you could have been suddenly struck by divine afflatus and simply had to get it off your chest ??
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby s1ty m » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:19 am

sheblue wrote:

Racism is thriving and has not gone away. Doubt it ever will. It's one if the things that makes humans so unworthy.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:14 am

s1ty m wrote:
sheblue wrote:

Racism is thriving and has not gone away. Doubt it ever will. It's one if the things that makes humans so unworthy.

Racism is fuckall to do with the agenda , doesn't matter if the fuckign milky bar kid bought us out , the fuckign sky 4 lovers have their favorites and that's that - we just have to deal with it.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Dimples » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:24 am

its always about the money.
follow the money and you get the answer.
Rags are the cash cow with world wide fan base. So no room for 2 from Manchester.

its not race or colour.
USA elected a black president twice.
its always about the money.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby Original Dub » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:24 am

I'm not too sure Carl.

I reckon it's both tbh.

If you read the bile on social media it's always about the oil and the arabs.
And those commenting are the very masses that sky and co are pandering to.
Original Dub

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:34 am

Original Dub wrote:I'm not too sure Carl.

I reckon it's both tbh.

Whats not up for debate is the fuckign agenda - clear as day.....for most of us.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:59 am

I reckon it's both tbh.

You're right OD.

Moreover, if you were from another planet and you happened to read the social media comments, you'd come to the conclusion that the 'Arabs' were the only ones who had any oil. There's no mention of Russian oil (and gas for that matter), or the suspected Russian Mafia connections which have fuelled the progress of a certain London Club.

With regard to Carl's comment about the 'agenda' against City, I still find it incredible that, with everything that happens to us, anyone could deny that an actual agenda exists.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:02 am

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

I reckon it's both tbh.

With regard to Carl's comment about the 'agenda' against City, I still find it incredible that, with everything that happens to us, anyone could deny that an actual agenda exists.

Trust me , there exists a few on here that laugh at that assumption.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby s1ty m » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:25 am

Of course there is agenda against City. It is as plain as day. That some can't see it, well, I don't know what to tell them.

I was merely commenting on racism generally. It's out there and thriving.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Original Dub » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:45 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
getdressedmctavish wrote:Pep is as capable of self delusion as the next man as we have seen with Bravo. Try, "we are not very good at the moment "facing reality is a lot healthier than believing in agendas. Can someone explain why this agenda allowed us to win the title in the fifth minute of extra time?Get a hobby, talk to other humans, anything but obsessing over this micky mouse bollocks.

Who's post are you replying to ??

I'm surmising it's mine, but the clarification would be nice, if it's not too much trouble.

On the other hand, you could have been suddenly struck by divine afflatus and simply had to get it off your chest ??

Not yours Mick, the post above mine. Don't know why I didn't hit the quote button.
Original Dub

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum