Guillem Balague on Pep

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Guillem Balague on Pep

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:31 pm

Original Dub wrote:Yeah peter I mentioned it because another lad posted that there is no agenda and Aguero's goal in the dying minutes proves it!
YCMIU

It really was a fantastic achievement winning those two titles given the wall put up against us, particularly the first one of the two.

As you rightly said, the officials went directly after us after the 1-6 and that was the first time I knew this whole thing was much bigger than a bit of paranoia.

We would have won that title by at least 14 points if it had been a level playing field.

Yet everytime it's mentioned by the media we were lucky and basically didn't deserve it.

Of course , that then becomes the opinion of the common fan you might meet in the pub.

Anyway, that was a few years ago now and they've never let up. In fact, they've upped it if anything.

How many stone wall penalties were waved away last season? Phenomenal. Not 50/50s. Stone wall.
We have also been below par of course at different stages, but that is another issue.

For some reason every time the biased officiating issue is raised (which would be most weeks these days), it is thrown back at us because the team also didn't play well... and thus basically swept to one side.

We should be able to discuss the two issues separately.
Because biased officiating with a propaganda machine behind it is a very, very serious issue.

Especially when everyone know that form is only created by a run of games.

We're not allowed put a run together.

I think it was 22 stonewall pens last season.

And you have to take into account the effect it has on the players knowing that when they step onto the pitch certain refs are going to try and cheat them out of the game, overlooking pens, allowing them to be fouled, looking to book them and send them off at any opportunity...
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:07 pm

If you want the end of the rainbow there will be rain deal with it because it will be worth it.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:17 pm

What sold it to me was when Aguero was taken out away at Southampton and he got booked for it. The clearest penalty you'll ever see on a player that should go down often the amount he gets kicked but he got a yellow. Still pisses me off to this day!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby nottsblue » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:30 pm

Mase wrote:What sold it to me was when Aguero was taken out away at Southampton and he got booked for it. The clearest penalty you'll ever see on a player that should go down often the amount he gets kicked but he got a yellow. Still pisses me off to this day!

Yep. Even the defender tried to make out it was a foul outside the area and therefore not a penalty. Think he was as gobsmacked as the rest of us when he gave them the foul for diving. This one truly was despicable
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Original Dub » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:34 pm

Original Dub

Postby City64 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:51 pm

Thing is with Guillem Balague,s live studio interview with SSN yesterday afternoon is that when he directly told his interviewer about the agenda against city and Pep via certain parts of the media and referee decisions just minutes later SSN edited it and showed a watered down version of his interview . Strange that isn't it but all part of the agenda and Sky in total control of one of its employees censoring his comments instantly . The fucking SSN interviewer even said if Pep calls out refs it would work against him !!! that was quickly edited also . I wonder if Balague was actually working for Pep and city in that interview to get a few things out in the open on camera ??? he certainly tripped the interviewer up once or twice even telling the cunt you only give Pep double barrelled questions why ??? also edited by SSN btw .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby nottsblue » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:54 pm

Imagine we will see a few more match day interviews from Pep where he treats the interviewer with contempt and disdain. He has their cards marked
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:56 pm

Original Dub wrote:No agenda whatsoever...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... ty-9640316

Wow. They must have access to all areas.

They not only know what was said in the dressing room, despite the fact they don't give us one quote. They also know what he is thinking and what he is going to do with the squad this summer.

He must have really given them a candid exclusive.

I'm surprised they haven't criticised him for being so candid with them.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby london blue 2 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:23 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Original Dub wrote:I'm not too sure Carl.

I reckon it's both tbh.

If you read the bile on social media it's always about the oil and the arabs.
And those commenting are the very masses that sky and co are pandering to.

You're right OD.

Moreover, if you were from another planet and you happened to read the social media comments, you'd come to the conclusion that the 'Arabs' were the only ones who had any oil. There's no mention of Russian oil (and gas for that matter), or the suspected Russian Mafia connections which have fuelled the progress of a certain London Club.

With regard to Carl's comment about the 'agenda' against City, I still find it incredible that, with everything that happens to us, anyone could deny that an actual agenda exists.

The ridicule we received at the hands of the media during the take over, actually both take overs, convinced me that racism played a huge part of the hate.

Also, a little off topic but compare Sterling, Delph and Lescotts treatment against Stones, Milner and Barry. Media set them up as hate figures :shock:

That's an excellent point LB.

Sadly, very very true indeed.

On that point Rooney, cahill and carroll escaped the same offense with a warning. Sagna was not so lucky.

It's there in plain sight.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Original Dub » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:44 pm

City64 wrote:Thing is with Guillem Balague,s live studio interview with SSN yesterday afternoon is that when he directly told his interviewer about the agenda against city and Pep via certain parts of the media and referee decisions just minutes later SSN edited it and showed a watered down version of his interview . Strange that isn't it but all part of the agenda and Sky in total control of one of its employees censoring his comments instantly . The fucking SSN interviewer even said if Pep calls out refs it would work against him !!! that was quickly edited also . I wonder if Balague was actually working for Pep and city in that interview to get a few things out in the open on camera ??? he certainly tripped the interviewer up once or twice even telling the cunt you only give Pep double barrelled questions why ??? also edited by SSN btw .

Of course he was sent in on behalf of pep and city. He certainly wouldn't do that interview without running by pep first...

The fact they heavily edited it straight afterwards so that it looked like all he had to say was that pep didn't get the players he wanted and then ssn show our heavy spending says all you need to know.

Who do you go to if the media will edit and twist what you say?

Overcoming this particular situation is a project in itself.

And a huge one at that.
Original Dub

Postby s1ty m » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:08 pm

Original Dub wrote:
City64 wrote:Thing is with Guillem Balague,s live studio interview with SSN yesterday afternoon is that when he directly told his interviewer about the agenda against city and Pep via certain parts of the media and referee decisions just minutes later SSN edited it and showed a watered down version of his interview . Strange that isn't it but all part of the agenda and Sky in total control of one of its employees censoring his comments instantly . The fucking SSN interviewer even said if Pep calls out refs it would work against him !!! that was quickly edited also . I wonder if Balague was actually working for Pep and city in that interview to get a few things out in the open on camera ??? he certainly tripped the interviewer up once or twice even telling the cunt you only give Pep double barrelled questions why ??? also edited by SSN btw .

Of course he was sent in on behalf of pep and city. He certainly wouldn't do that interview without running by pep first...

The fact they heavily edited it straight afterwards so that it looked like all he had to say was that pep didn't get the players he wanted and then ssn show our heavy spending says all you need to know.

Who do you go to if the media will edit and twist what you say?

Overcoming this particular situation is a project in itself.

And a huge one at that.

One of the reasons the truth never comes out and we have to speculate is because the media believe it is ethically wrong to give people any form of editorial control once those people have spoken. It's absurd and bent but if they say it is unethical, they create a mandate for themselves to basically roam the Earth like predators. It's the system, it multiplies itself year on year and the ball of shit gathers victims as it rolls uncontrollably in whatever direction it so pleases.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum