Arsenal 2 Nil Down Tonight Fans In Meltdown .....

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Arsenal 2 Nil Down Tonight Fans In Meltdown .....

Postby City64 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:53 pm

https://twitter.com/TheMinibusCrew

Arsenal 2 nil down at HT tonight v Bournemouth and fans in meltdown ........... enjoy ! :D :D :D

https://twitter.com/BallStreet/status/8 ... 2584456197

And its only just New Year :D :D :D
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Re: Arsenal 2 Nil Down Tonight Fans In Meltdown .....

Postby South Stand Balti » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:04 pm

3-0 now. Wenger out! Bournemouth play some great stuff.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby nottsblue » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:10 pm

Tarquins have always been self serving deluded twats. Not as bad as the dippers but still bad enough. Always enjoy watching them suffer
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:18 pm

Any Tarquins popping in? Just to make you feel at home: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:22 pm

Grandstand finish......
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby City64 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:53 pm

Wenger back in .

Wenger out 30 mins ago :lol:
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby nottsblue » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:56 pm

City64 wrote:Wenger back in .

The Okey-Cokey is the only fun the get at the library these days
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby City64 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:00 pm

nottsblue wrote:
City64 wrote:Wenger back in .

The Okey-Cokey is the only fun the get at the library these days

That Arsenal fan tv is one of the most funniest things on twitter what a shower of yellow belly suicidal fuckwits they are :lol:
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:05 pm

I notice sky have not mentioned the disallowed goal yet.

Should have stood imo. Yes it hit his arm but it was not intentional as he tried to get out of the way.
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby City64 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:53 pm

Wonderwall wrote:I notice sky have not mentioned the disallowed goal yet.

Should have stood imo. Yes it hit his arm but it was not intentional as he tried to get out of the way.

And yet another very harsh red card ? Hugely controversial couple of days and a couple of teams (rags and arse) have benefited hugely .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Dimples » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:12 pm

City64 wrote:

And yet another very harsh red card ? Hugely controversial couple of days and a couple of teams (rags and arse) have benefited hugely .

Add on the penalty claim not given and 6 minutes Fergie time to the red card and the disallowed goal.
Also how expensive it is to attend matches. Why would you pay honest money to watch bent matches?

Fans are not stupid. The PL will destroy itself. Fans outside of the top 4 will walk away.
Dimples
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester city
My favourite player is: Sterling

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:48 am

Dimples wrote:
City64 wrote:

Add on the penalty claim not given and 6 minutes Fergie time to the red card and the disallowed goal.
Also how expensive it is to attend matches. Why would you pay honest money to watch bent matches?

Fans are not stupid. The PL will destroy itself. Fans outside of the top 4 will walk away.

But they're not arsed mate. Just look at the stadium, they get less than 12,000. They'll obviously have more support but even that would probably only just fill the Emirates. Doing somebody over like that isn't even a consideration for the PL as the gains from the Arsenal fans, the general viewer who sees the excitement of the comeback, and the worldwide top 4 followers, far outweighs the product they are trying to sell.

The PL arent subtle, especially this season, as they need their favourites back at the top.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby zuricity » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:50 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
Dimples wrote:
City64 wrote:

But they're not arsed mate. Just look at the stadium, they get less than 12,000. They'll obviously have more support but even that would probably only just fill the Emirates. Doing somebody over like that isn't even a consideration for the PL as the gains from the Arsenal fans, the general viewer who sees the excitement of the comeback, and the worldwide top 4 followers, far outweighs the product they are trying to sell.

The PL aren't subtle, especially this season, as they need their favourites back at the top.

If the PL /FA don't realise that the stadia need to be full then they are idiots. The atmosphere is important. In a pub , nobody watches a game played to empty seats - because if nobody is in the stadium, it can't be an important game , right ? ( Monaco in the Chumps league).

There is quite a strong City fan base in Zürich. the lads and lasses regularly meet in a pub to watch all city games.

There is no fee charged by the pub. Each pint costs about 9 francs ( 7 quid +) .

Obviously the pub must pay broadcasting rights to SKY etc. A whole "bunch of people" come in, and share a coke between them. Happens every time, the service team do nothing about it. They are not City fans, indeed it is annoying to have freeloaders in a good pub, not even helping the pub out.

Four pints of Boddies becomes expensive.

For the price of two pints of boddies , I can watch all the games in the PL, plus All american sports, plus the Bundesliga, plus other leagues in Europe. I can take my pick. streamed into my own home , Two pints of Boddies , PER MONTH !

Anyway, my point is, everybody around the world can see how these very strange decisions are killing the game. Why go to a pub for the social aspect , costing an arm and a leg , to get delivered up such garbage , week in and week out. ( It's not just City games as we saw last night , and the Rags recent games). Are the Adminstrators of the PL and the FA so stupid as to not see this ?

Rugby has it sorted, it is now time for Football to do the same.

Back to the point:

Mike Dean is an attention seeker. I have never ever seen a person position himself so like this guy. He is worse than Clattenburg. Mason is another.

It is time for politicians to intervene in the FA and PL and make it more transparent from top to bottom.

These self appointed jerks at the FA and PL are killing the game. It was a great game before the 'PL' was founded.

Fans indeed, are not stupid.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby mr_nool » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:14 am

zuricity wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Dimples wrote:
City64 wrote:

The PL aren't subtle, especially this season, as they need their favourites back at the top.

If the PL /FA don't realise that the stadia need to be full then they are idiots. The atmosphere is important. In a pub , nobody watches a game played to empty seats - because if nobody is in the stadium, it can't be an important game , right ? ( Monaco in the Chumps league).

There is quite a strong City fan base in Zürich. the lads and lasses regularly meet in a pub to watch all city games.

There is no fee charged by the pub. Each pint costs about 9 francs ( 7 quid +) .

Obviously the pub must pay broadcasting rights to SKY etc. A whole "bunch of people" come in, and share a coke between them. Happens every time, the service team do nothing about it. They are not City fans, indeed it is annoying to have freeloaders in a good pub, not even helping the pub out.

For the price of two pints of boddies , I can watch all the games in the PL, plus All american sports, plus the Bundesliga, plus other leagues in Europe. I can take my pick. streamed into my own home , Two pints of Boddies , PER MONTH !

Anyway, my point is, everybody around the world can see how these very strange decisions are killing the game. Why go to a pub for the social aspect , costing an arm and a leg , to get delivered up such garbage , week in and week out. ( It's not just City games as we saw last night , and the Rags recent games). Are the Adminstrators of the PL and the FA so stupid as to not see this ?

Back to the point:

Mike Dean is an attention seeker. I have never ever seen a person position himself so like this guy. He is worse than Clattenburg. Mason is another.

It is time for politicians to intervene in the FA and PL and make it more transparent from top to bottom.

These self appointed jerks at the FA and PL are killing the game. It was a great game before the 'PL' was founded.

If the UK Government do that, the FA will be sanctioned by FIFA.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Wooders » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:37 am

lesson: never gloat until the final whistle
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:48 am

Wooders wrote:lesson: never gloat until the final whistle

MCFC the last min Kings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Wooders » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:49 am

Hazy2 wrote:

exactly haze!
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby zuricity » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:49 am

mr_nool wrote:
zuricity wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
Dimples wrote:
City64 wrote:

Back to the point:

If the UK Government do that, the FA will be sanctioned by FIFA.

F*ck FIFA,

They are next on the list , then UEFA.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:28 am

Wooders wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

exactly haze!

1 min and we ruined the scum and you know what they will never ever get over it ! The RAG media have never forgiven us for that IMHO, It's where it started for me. Murdock's rath.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:24 am

Hazy2 wrote:
Wooders wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

exactly haze!

1 min and we ruined the scum and you know what they will never ever get over it ! The RAG media have never forgiven us for that IMHO, It's where it started for me. Murdock's rath.

It's funny but that season the stand out referee was Mike Dean. He reffed us against QPR, of course. Then the next time he reffed us was very early the season after against Arsenal at our place. He gave them everything, and I mean everything. I knew for sure then that someone had spoken to him and his attitude towards us was appalling. The next season the rags won the league thanks to the refs (e.g. Van Persie was involved in four stonewall red card incidents before Christmas for which he received a single yellow in total). Dean has been shite ever since and the PL is clearly as bent as a ninebob note.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum