Pep's post-match interview - proper angry

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Pep's post-match interview - proper angry

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:37 pm

Watch on youtube.com
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Re: Pep's post-match interview - proper angry

Postby PrezIke » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:48 pm

Wow, he basically says there are different rules for us than other teams.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby nottsblue » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:54 pm

It would not shock me if he didnt see out his three years. Already talking about retirement. More importantly, he just doesnt look to be enjoying it anymore.

I think he has found the PL and all that goes with it much more demanding that he thought, both on the field with the opposition and the officiating and off it with the media barrage
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby london blue 2 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:03 pm

Only city could break pep lol.

Typical.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:11 pm

He is not happy with the fans and he is right. Woeful atmosphere.

He is angry with the refs and hopefully he will keep the pressure on them and highlight any dodgy decisions. A noisy atmosphere would help.

He is angry with the players and they need to get angry on the pitch and become bullies.

I also think he is angry with the board and was probably not getting what he wanted this transfer window. Hopefully this will covince whoever that if we have Pep in we back him 100%
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Original Dub » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:13 pm

Sad times
Original Dub

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:13 pm

Fair play to Pep. The barrage of football coverage now is unbearable enough as a fan. Stupid pointless questions asked in the hope of a controversial response.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby nottsblue » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:20 pm

Also, very interesting comment re Aguero. When asked about his absense for starting line up he said he didnt think he could play 2 lots of 90 minutes in a short space of time. If anything, he is the exact player to do so having missed four matches. He also said he mainly scores goals for the team. Very true but you get the impression he is not happy with his overall game also having alluded to this earlier in the season when he said he wanted to improve him further

Sadly, i think it will be when Aguero is sold rather than if
nottsblue

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:24 pm

nottsblue wrote:Also, very interesting comment re Aguero. When asked about his absense for starting line up he said he didnt think he could play 2 lots of 90 minutes in a short space of time. If anything, he is the exact player to do so having missed four matches. He also said he mainly scores goals for the team. Very true but you get the impression he is not happy with his overall game also having alluded to this earlier in the season when he said he wanted to improve him further

I have to disagree with both of your posts, NB. Guardiola will not quit (he's as stubborn as they come and loves a fight) and Aguero is an injury waiting to happen so it didn't surprise me that he was left out. However, your point about Aguero not being here much longer seems to be one shared by lots of blues.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:33 pm

He's woke up, well done son!

He is the best manager in the world and if our club don't protect him they should be taken out the back, smalls cut off, pinky's next, nose, ears, and finally tongue. No blood left, enjoy!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:35 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Also, very interesting comment re Aguero. When asked about his absense for starting line up he said he didnt think he could play 2 lots of 90 minutes in a short space of time. If anything, he is the exact player to do so having missed four matches. He also said he mainly scores goals for the team. Very true but you get the impression he is not happy with his overall game also having alluded to this earlier in the season when he said he wanted to improve him further

I have to disagree with both of your posts, NB. Guardiola will not quit (he's as stubborn as they come and loves a fight) and Aguero is an injury waiting to happen so it didn't surprise me that he was left out. However, your point about Aguero not being here much longer seems to be one shared by lots of blues.

Aguero gone? Are you sure?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby nottsblue » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:36 pm

I sincerely hope you are right about Guardiola. He has the potential to really lay down a marker to turn us into one of the real big boys on the European stage and set a platform for us to dominate domestically.

Aguero i just cant put my finger on. Utterly devasting at times and annonymous (like v dippers) at others. Ridiculous as it sounds i actually think he should score more than he does with the chances we create.
nottsblue

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:37 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:

That was the consensus around me in the ground today. Notts Blue has his suspicions also. Not sure myself.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby nottsblue » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:37 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:

Hand on heart would you be shocked to see him replaced in the summer?
nottsblue

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:41 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:

That was the consensus around me in the ground today. Notts Blue has his suspicions also. Not sure myself.

Fuck me, nothing changes mate. Only my opinion but he's the best striker we've ever had.

Fucking fruit bats!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:42 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Hand on fucking heart, you are fucked in the brain. And that's not me being nice.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby freshie » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:48 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Yes I would be shocked to see Pep sell the best striker in the club's history and one of the best strikers in the world
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby nottsblue » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:49 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
nottsblue wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:

Hand on fucking heart, you are fucked in the brain. And that's not me being nice.

Ok. Time will tell. I personally wouldnt sell him but i'm not the manager. And my impression is, that rightly or wrongly, the guy who is in charge would consider changing him and if we got, say Aubameyang, then he would possibly let Aguero go.
nottsblue

Postby nottsblue » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:52 pm

I get that the idea of Pep selling Aguero is unheard of. But look at the treatment of Joe Hart. Pep isnt a manager to get sentimental. All i'm saying is i wouldnt be shocked to see him moved on after seeing what happened to Joe. And Ronaldinho for that matter.
nottsblue

Postby freshie » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:56 pm

nottsblue wrote:I get that the idea of Pep selling Aguero is unheard of. But look at the treatment of Joe Hart. Pep isnt a manager to get sentimental. All i'm saying is i wouldnt be shocked to see him moved on after seeing what happened to Joe. And Ronaldinho for that matter.

Joe Hart is nowhere near the level of player Aguero is
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum