another lacklustre performance

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: another lacklustre performance

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:42 am

Nigels Tackle wrote:who's going to call me a whinging cunt now?!

I do not blame the media for the negativity around us as much as I used to it starts with the fans they stir it for fans like you.

Was City under Alan Ball RIP, Frank Clarke, Stuart Ball boy Pearce more to your taste a moan a minute time as a blue !!!
You will look like the twat you are as Pep Builds.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby everyonehatesus » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:35 am

Whoever is to blame, whatever it is that's not working it's fucking shite and the seemingly low levels of fight in the team is the worst part for me. This squad needs a massive clear out as it's clear something simply isn't right with this current bunch. We look like we need a genuine midfield battle hardened player to grab the team by their bollocks and drag them along at times. We are to nice, we seem to just faff about to much and sulk when teams don't just let us have the ball. At this moment in time I can't see where pep is heading and have no idea if he has what it takes to turn this around as it's unchartered water for him so the media coverage will grow with every draw and defeat. They will have a fucking party if he fails, and failing will be simply finishing out of the top 4 and that looks likely to me at this moment in time.
everyonehatesus
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Blue In Bolton » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:32 am

everyonehatesus wrote:Whoever is to blame, whatever it is that's not working it's fucking shite and the seemingly low levels of fight in the team is the worst part for me. This squad needs a massive clear out as it's clear something simply isn't right with this current bunch. We look like we need a genuine midfield battle hardened player to grab the team by their bollocks and drag them along at times. We are to nice, we seem to just faff about to much and sulk when teams don't just let us have the ball. At this moment in time I can't see where pep is heading and have no idea if he has what it takes to turn this around as it's unchartered water for him so the media coverage will grow with every draw and defeat. They will have a fucking party if he fails, and failing will be simply finishing out of the top 4 and that looks likely to me at this moment in time.

We do look as soft as shite in rain and De Bruyne needs a rest as it looked like he was playing in concrete boots yesterday. Where do we get that midfielder or centre half that will provide us with that necessary bite because I'm fucked if I know. The other thing that pisses me off is our ponderous use of the ball. Our build up play is so slow sometimes it is untrue.
Blue In Bolton
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David White

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum