Klipperty Klopp

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Klipperty Klopp

Postby CuteMancs » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:57 pm

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Re: Klipperty Klopp

Postby nottsblue » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:01 pm

Lovely touch at the end CM.

Surprisingly decent comments there.

Still hate the fuckers though
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby City64 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:07 pm

Some sensible comments from the work shy thieving murdering bin dipping thick as fuck self pitying candle lighting scouse cunts there ?

Obviously not seen our keeper and defenders much ? :lol: I think there,s are just as bad to be fair :lol:
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:10 pm

Well, if anyone is in any doubt as to how utterly fucking delusional these cunts are have a read of this. They ALL think they're going to win.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:07 am

As expected, with our frecord at their place, they're very confident. But are they over confident?

The majority are now expecting to win and only one of those posts refers to us beating Arsenal. There was also reference to our results/play against the top teams and they felt that it was more about the transition and not the actual player's ability. None mention 3 wins on the spin and the fact that Pep seems to have found a system that works. Since that loss against Leicester Pep has been pragmatic with his formation and with the inclusion of 2 of our best players, and with a resurgent Yaya, I've got a feeling we may just give them something to think about.

Expectations are high with us but fuck me, you'd think a few of them would have concerns about their defensive set-up, including keeper. None have mentioned our forward power and I'm not sure if it's because they have such faith in their pressing style, or they're not wanting to think about it because it will spoil their delusion.

Anyway, they're all cunts! Another one of those 'Its R year, laaaa'.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby zuricity » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:18 am

Beefymcfc wrote:As expected, with our frecord at their place, they're very confident. But are they over confident?

The majority are now expecting to win and only one of those posts refers to us beating Arsenal. There was also reference to our results/play against the top teams and they felt that it was more about the transition and not the actual player's ability. None mention 3 wins on the spin and the fact that Pep seems to have found a system that works. Since that loss against Leicester Pep has been pragmatic with his formation and with the inclusion of 2 of our best players, and with a resurgent Yaya, I've got a feeling we may just give them something to think about.

Expectations are high with us but fuck me, you'd think a few of them would have concerns about their defensive set-up, including keeper. None have mentioned our forward power and I'm not sure if it's because they have such faith in their pressing style, or they're not wanting to think about it because it will spoil their delusion.

Stoke should have been home and dry after 30 mins and only a gift from an ex scamfield defender let them back in .

We are more than capable of beating this lot.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:30 am

zuricity wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:As expected, with our frecord at their place, they're very confident. But are they over confident?

Stoke should have been home and dry after 30 mins and only a gift from an ex scamfield defender let them back in .

We are more than capable of beating this lot.

I'm in full agreement mate and with Pep at the helm I have more confidence in getting something than under Pellers.

What I did note was how highly the Dippers see this game. We are the Big Dogs in their eyes and beating us seems to be a validation of their title credentials.

Whatever happens tonight I'll be celebrating regardless. A score their will just enhance that experience, mainly to do with our record there, not the team itself.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Wooders » Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:39 am

we need to win this game for a multitude of reasons
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Wonderwall » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:04 am

I am hoping pep has sorted out that suicidal high line from free kicks
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:12 am

Wonderwall wrote:I am hoping pep has sorted out that suicidal high line from free kicks

I recall Arsenal scoring against Bayern last season after a Neuer fuck up ( yes really ) from one of these set pieces where the defensive line was ridiculously high.

That said, we've conceded just once from a set piece this season I believe, stand to be corrected on that.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:36 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:I am hoping pep has sorted out that suicidal high line from free kicks

I recall Arsenal scoring against Bayern last season after a Neuer fuck up ( yes really ) from one of these set pieces where the defensive line was ridiculously high.

That said, we've conceded just once from a set piece this season I believe
, stand to be corrected on that.

Crikey FIBD, if that's correct it's quite astonishing.

It's really strange how perceptions can colour your thinking, as it were. If anyone had mentioned it or asked me, I would have reckoned automatically that we were vulnerable to set pieces.

Mmmmm, most interesting indeed.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:38 am

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:

That said, we've conceded just once from a set piece this season I believe
, stand to be corrected on that.

Crikey FIBD, if that's correct it's quite astonishing.

It's really strange how perceptions can colour your thinking, as it were. If anyone had mentioned it or asked me, I would have reckoned automatically that we were vulnerable to set pieces.

Mmmmm, most interesting indeed.

Watch us concede one today now I've posted that.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Return to The Maine Football forum