cesc fabregas

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: cesc fabregas

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:43 pm

london blue 2 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:I don't there's any surprises here. What about the other lad who steamed into Sergio?

I don't think he done anything wrong. Much like nacho he was simply protecting his team mates.

Fabregas however should not be escaping this as he was clearly winding F1 up and should be punished accordingly.

Raised hands and pushed Aguero on to his arse, that's violent conduct.

Did Iheanacho do anything other than a bit of grappling?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:43 pm

Fabregas is a cockroach. The people who run the league, the refs etc. utterly bent. It's getting like American wrestling.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby nottsblue » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:44 pm

london blue 2 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:I don't there's any surprises here. What about the other lad who steamed into Sergio?

I don't think he done anything wrong. Much like nacho he was simply protecting his team mates.

Fabregas however should not be escaping this as he was clearly winding F1 up and should be punished accordingly.

The Chelsea lad started the whole thing by shoving Aguero over. Had he not of done that the whole thing wouldn't have escalated. Of course, he won't be indicted or face a retrospective punishment. The same for Fabregas. Slapped Fern and made sure he fell over the advertising hoardings to make it look worse than it was. He's a conniving twat. Remember after the World Cup win when he had a Barca shirt put on him whilst still a Arsenal player. He tried to moan but he knew exactly what was happening and didn't do anything to stop it.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:48 pm

On one hand I'm bloody outraged, on the other I think we bring it on ourselves. We have no backbone at times and need to be calling out the FA on this. The fact that we won't is as unsurprising as the fact that they let him off.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby london blue 2 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:52 pm

Not having it. If that was the other way round wed be singing his praises. Aguero is lucky he wasn't sparked out after that shocker.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:58 pm

london blue 2 wrote:

I don't think it works like that mate. I suppose the regs don't need to be used in this circumstance, it any other in the game for that matter.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:07 pm

london blue 2 wrote:Not having it. If that was the other way round wed be singing his praises. Aguero is lucky he wasn't sparked out after that shocker.

If it was the other way round there'd be a red card.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby london blue 2 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:11 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:Not having it. If that was the other way round wed be singing his praises. Aguero is lucky he wasn't sparked out after that shocker.

True
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Mase » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:22 pm

Lucky that all the Chelsea players are fannies. Which one of them was going to do the sparking?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby gillie » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:48 pm

I wish I was 25 and good enough to play against that snidey little turd of a man because I would make it my mission to knock the cunt spark out.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Mase » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:18 pm

Just seen the video from after the game whilst they're all shaking hands on the pitch of Pep going over to Kola (I think it is) to pat him to say well done and he walks straight passed that shitty Azpilicueta who is holding his hand out to shake Pep's and Pep just fucks him off. Then Fabregas thinks he's getting a hand and he fucks him off too hahaha. Brilliant!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:21 pm

Watch on youtube.com
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:24 pm

Mase wrote:Just seen the video from after the game whilst they're all shaking hands on the pitch of Pep going over to Kola (I think it is) to pat him to say well done and he walks straight passed that shitty Azpilicueta who is holding his hand out to shake Pep's and Pep just fucks him off. Then Fabregas thinks he's getting a hand and he fucks him off too hahaha. Brilliant!

Did you see what Taylor didn't Mase? The foul in the area on Gundogan, the stamps on Aguero in the penalty area and by the touchline and Costa's handball for the equaliser ?
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Mase » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:28 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Mase wrote:Just seen the video from after the game whilst they're all shaking hands on the pitch of Pep going over to Kola (I think it is) to pat him to say well done and he walks straight passed that shitty Azpilicueta who is holding his hand out to shake Pep's and Pep just fucks him off. Then Fabregas thinks he's getting a hand and he fucks him off too hahaha. Brilliant!

Did you see what Taylor didn't Mase? The foul in the area on Gundogan, the stamps on Aguero in the penalty area and by the touchline and Costa's handball for the equaliser ?

Didn't see the Gundogan one as Sky refused to show it - so I'm assuming it was a penalty?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:31 pm

Mase wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

Didn't see the Gundogan one as Sky refused to show it - so I'm assuming it was a penalty?

Nailed on, except it wasn't in the referee's script.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby gmercer1 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:16 am

One of the kit lads from City think he's called (Ally) had to pull Fernandinio off Fabragas in the tunnel.......shame they didn't leave him to kill the smarmy little cnut!
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby s1ty m » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:30 am

london blue 2 wrote:
Foreverinbluedreams wrote:

True

Assuming the referee would have 'seen' it if it was the other way around. Just saying.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum