Our Season Was Destroyed Today By A Referee

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Our Season Was Destroyed Today By A Referee

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:31 pm

How much power are these cunts allowed? Today we saw straight forward corruption from an official and the media will not bat an eyelid. This degenerate rag more or less finished off our season. How the fuck can a ref walk away from what that rag cunt did today?
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Re: Our Season Was Destroyed Today By A Referee

Postby roblues » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:36 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:How the fuck can a ref walk away from what that rag cunt did today?

I expect MotD will go with a five minute tirade about Aguero, a role model, letting everyone down with disgusting violence yet again, a montage of past indiscretions, and then a little chuckle about how there might've been a case for Luiz to have been sent off earlier. Ref will become a non-issue. Doesn't help when Stuart Brennan is taking the contrarian stance to get clicks.
roblues
Superman's Underpants

Postby nottsblue » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:52 pm

The season destroyed? Nonsense. This season is all about the CL, rightly or wrongly. And we are through to the next round with a game to spare. The season has barely started
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby aristation » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:11 pm

Surprising MOD did not show the penalty incidents and only saved from complete ridicule by Sutton saying the ref bottled it.

What was the difference between the Chelsea sub pushing over Aguero and Fernandinho ( I suppose the sub wasn't slapped in the face and Aguero didn't dive over the advertising)?
It may be my last year as a season ticket holder as it just doesn't seem the same with so few English and local players (but I said that last year)
aristation
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Shaun Goater

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:13 pm

roblues wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:How the fuck can a ref walk away from what that rag cunt did today?

I expect MotD will go with a five minute tirade about Aguero, a role model, letting everyone down with disgusting violence yet again, a montage of past indiscretions, and then a little chuckle about how there might've been a case for Luiz to have been sent off earlier. Ref will become a non-issue. Doesn't help when Stuart Brennan is taking the contrarian stance to get clicks.

We lost because we missed gilt edged chance to go 2 or 3 up. KDB scores the "sitter" and we win the game simples as Pep would have changed our game a little to make sure.All that after the ref "cheated"! Of course the ref was a disgrace but so was our finishing.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby phips » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:35 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
roblues wrote:

We lost because we missed gilt edged chance to go 2 or 3 up. KDB scores the "sitter" and we win the game simples as Pep would have changed our game a little to make sure.All that after the ref "cheated"! Of course the ref was a disgrace but so was our finishing.

this. but i also agree that the title challenge ended today.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby dazby » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:36 pm

This will hopefully have a galvanising effect on the squad and we'll go on a run.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

My favourite player is: Ed

Postby freshie » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:37 pm

phips wrote:
roblues wrote:

this. but i also agree that the title challenge ended today.

We're only 4 points behind having played 14 games. How the fuck are we out of the title race you moron?
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby johnny crossan » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:41 pm

phips wrote:i also agree that the title challenge ended today.

Always a delight to read your insightful remarks and predictions.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Blue In Bolton » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:46 pm

Not seen the match today as I was unfortunately working but after seeing the scoreline I was on the phone to the better half and said to her that I bet the referee has fucked us over (as they usually try). Not a great surprise is it when it is somebody who proclaims to be an Altrincham fan but is in fact a United mong. It fucking stinks to high heaven and it needs a proper sort out of these cunts once and for all.

PS Can somebody please enlighten me as to what Taylor got up to today?
Blue In Bolton
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: David White

Postby freshie » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:55 pm

Blue In Bolton wrote:Not seen the match today as I was unfortunately working but after seeing the scoreline I was on the phone to the better half and said to her that I bet the referee has fucked us over (as they usually try). Not a great surprise is it when it is somebody who proclaims to be an Altrincham fan but is in fact a United mong. It fucking stinks to high heaven and it needs a proper sort out of these cunts once and for all.

Failed to give two blatant penalties
Didn't send off Luiz for denying Aguero a clear goal scoring opportunity
Gave the rent boys a free kick every time they went down
Sent off Aguero (rightly so) and Fernandinho but missed Fabregas slapping Fernandinho and only booked Chalobah for pushing over Aguero when he should've seen a red for violent conduct. The whole brawl at the end was his fault for failing to officiate the game correctly in the previous 89 minutes

Basically did everything in his power to ensure we lost
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby freshie » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:59 pm

Apparently he frequents this place

http://altrincham.today/2015/12/10/new- ... next-week/

Might have to pay the fucker a visit
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Moonchesteri » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:59 pm

nottsblue wrote:The season destroyed? Nonsense. This season is all about the CL, rightly or wrongly. And we are through to the next round with a game to spare. The season has barely started

1000000000000000000% wrong.

And I hate our club/manager/players/staff for it.

If I owned the club I'd say to the players unless you win the league you get -90% of your salary (regardless of CL) but if you win both you get +300%. That should get their priorities right
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Postby Blue In Bolton » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:00 am

freshie wrote:
Blue In Bolton wrote:Not seen the match today as I was unfortunately working but after seeing the scoreline I was on the phone to the better half and said to her that I bet the referee has fucked us over (as they usually try). Not a great surprise is it when it is somebody who proclaims to be an Altrincham fan but is in fact a United mong. It fucking stinks to high heaven and it needs a proper sort out of these cunts once and for all.

Sent off Aguero (rightly so) and Fernandinho but missed Fabregas slapping Fernandinho and only booked Chalobah for pushing over Aguero when he should've seen a red for violent conduct. The whole brawl at the end was his fault for failing to officiate the game correctly in the previous 89 minutes

Thanks for that mate. So a typical referee's "performance" against us then! We really are playing against 12 men since Sheikh Mansour took over.

Truly disgusting.
Blue In Bolton
De Jong's Tackle

Postby freshie » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:04 am

Blue In Bolton wrote:
freshie wrote:

Thanks for that mate. So a typical referee's "performance" against us then! We really are playing against 12 men since Sheikh Mansour took over.

Truly disgusting.

This was more than the typical performances we have had since the Sheikh took over. This was another level of bias/corruption/ineptitude, call it what you want.

If today's performance doesn't prove that there is an agenda against us and that this twat is a bent rag then I don't know what does. I'm still fuming about it. I knew we were going to be up against it when I read that he was gonna be the ref but never imagined it would be this bad. I've never seen anything like it
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Blue In Bolton » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:08 am

freshie wrote:
Blue In Bolton wrote:
freshie wrote:

Truly disgusting.

This was more than the typical performances we have had since the Sheikh took over. This was another level of bias/corruption/ineptitude, call it what you want.

If today's performance doesn't prove that there is an agenda against us and that this twat is a bent rag then I don't know what does. I'm still fuming about it. I knew we were going to be up against it when I read that he was gonna be the ref but never imagined it would be this bad. I've never seen anything like it

Jesus Christ! It must have been bad then. I will have to force myself to watch it over the weekend now.
Blue In Bolton
De Jong's Tackle

Postby roblues » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:10 am

roblues wrote:

Totally agree, but I was answering the question about how the ref gets away with few or no questions being asked
roblues
Superman's Underpants

Postby nottsblue » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:29 am

Moonchesteri wrote:
nottsblue wrote:The season destroyed? Nonsense. This season is all about the CL, rightly or wrongly. And we are through to the next round with a game to spare. The season has barely started

1000000000000000000% wrong.

And I hate our club/manager/players/staff for it.

If I owned the club I'd say to the players unless you win the league you get -90% of your salary (regardless of CL) but if you win both you get +300%. That should get their priorities right

Oh i agree totally about the priority of the CL. Thats the clubs priority, not mine. For me its all about the PL. A defeat in the PL hurts far more than a CL one. In fact i am still pissed off about the Boro draw, just cant get that out of my system at the moment.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:37 am

We have three other topics covering the subject. I'm going to lock this one. Copy-paste your answers to other topics if you want to continue discussion.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Return to The Maine Football forum