Pep Says He Doesn't Understand English Refs

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Pep Says He Doesn't Understand English Refs

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:01 pm

Mase wrote:The ref did this the ref did did that. Doesn't matter unless the FA do something

They did do something. They sent that rag twat to stitch us up.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:43 pm

Mase wrote:The ref did this the ref did did that. Doesn't matter unless the FA do something

And that's where the problem lies, what can the FA actually do? PGMOL was set-up specifically for the PL and took all authority away from the FA. Yes, they have to abide by the rules of the game but then go back to their hobbit hole to be patted on the back by Mike Riley, who in turn gets a slap on the back from the PL and Sky et al.

Just one question from me, as it's always niggled me. Why do the PL need to set-up it's own company to officiate their games when the governing body had one in place already?

Makes you think, doesn't it?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Justified logic » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:03 pm

freshie wrote:
london blue 2 wrote:
Tokyo Blue wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
roblues wrote:I'm happy to be wrong on this one

It's useful to remember Sutton is a City hating psycho though.

And a former Chelsea player.

Sutton also called fabregas out for being a sly little actor. I'm surprised he was that fair.

I was shocked at his comparative lack of bias against us. He usually spouts nothing but bile about us

MotD started with him smirking like the cat that had got the cream so I also was surprised - shocked even - at how he pointed out all the Bad Things that Chelsea's players had done and been allowed to get away with. Very fair.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Nick » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:31 am

I don't think the club give a shit about taking on FA

it aligns with the not giving a shit about atmosphere, real fans etc. and the move towards towing the line and making profit.

The club should realise that they are the most powerful vehicle out there, with some serious money and legal power behind them. Take the cunts on.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Dameerto » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:49 pm

The FA needs pruning anyway, there's too many 'job for life' gravytrain-drinking old fossils stealing money from the game that should sod off into retirement.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby zuricity » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:13 pm

Dameerto wrote:The FA needs pruning anyway, there's too many 'job for life' gravytrain-drinking old fossils stealing money from the game that should sod off into retirement.

I really think that these cushy jobs should have compulsory 65 years of age retirement.

This is a social club that has turned itself into a business. They have no competition. It is a joke.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:39 pm

zuricity wrote:
Dameerto wrote:The FA needs pruning anyway, there's too many 'job for life' gravytrain-drinking old fossils stealing money from the game that should sod off into retirement.

I really think that these cushy jobs should have compulsory 65 years of age retirement.

This is a social club that has turned itself into a business. They have no competition. It is a joke.

It's no accident the FA Board members are so keen on the 'football pyramid'. They see it as a symbolic burial mound celebrating their own glorious amateur achievements, which are of course far more important than the professional game the fans support.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum