The Worse Refereeing Performance You've Seen

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Worse Refereeing Performance You've Seen

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:36 am

Beefymcfc wrote:I'm not angry or trying to brush over our missed chances but that hs to be the worst I've seen from a referee at the Etihad. Absolutely unbelievable decisions which eventually leads to the like of Aguero's tackle.

Luis got away with loads and from Aguero's pov, after him landing on his ankle, he must've thought fuck it, I've had enough of these bent bastards.

Taylor and the PL have had a good day.

Yes, they have. Saw this coming when I saw this rag was reffing us. Although I didn't think it would be so blatant. Guardiola may have been right not to call the bent cunt out but I think he should have. I'm still fuming.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:59 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:I'm not angry or trying to brush over our missed chances but that hs to be the worst I've seen from a referee at the Etihad. Absolutely unbelievable decisions which eventually leads to the like of Aguero's tackle.

Luis got away with loads and from Aguero's pov, after him landing on his ankle, he must've thought fuck it, I've had enough of these bent bastards.

Yes, they have. Saw this coming when I saw this rag was reffing us. Although I didn't think it would be so blatant. Guardiola may have been right not to call the bent cunt out but I think he should have. I'm still fuming.

You and me both mate. I've seen a selfie video from Cheesy straight after the game and it just highlights how bad the officiating really was, and how we all felt.

Still shaking my head, even now.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby freshie » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:01 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:

You and me both mate. I've seen a selfie video from Cheesy straight after the game and it just highlights how bad the officiating really was, and how we all felt.

Still shaking my head, even now.

freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby getdressedmctavish » Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:36 am

The ref didn't lose us the game. But he was responsible for the mayhem at the end. Taylor isn't biased he is just massively incompetent. He actually didn't see the shove on Aguero by Louis cos when he heard the crowd roar he looked over to his linesman. That sums him up. Completely naïve and incompetent.As a middleclass professional of advanced years it is a long time since I have found myself running down the aisle to hurl abuse at a ref but that was me after Costa 3 attempts to remove Otters head with his elbow (we all know why he failed unfortunately) Quite the worst display I have ever seen from a ref in 50 years.
getdressedmctavish
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby Tokyo Blue » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:53 am

getdressedmctavish wrote:The ref didn't lose us the game.

Just to take one single decision, if he had got it right and sent Luiz off, do you think Chelsea would have won 3-1? I don't.

I am sorry, mate, but the man is a red. Not impartial. It is as simple as that. He should never, ever have refereed us before and should never ever referee Manchester City games again. I seriously question the integrity of those who put him in charge as well as his.But when he does, and knowing the FA it will probably be the arsenal game, he needs to get things right or he will be in serious danger of his life from some pissed-up, pissed-off Blue who has had decades of this shit, from alf grey and beyond.

Just so it is clear. We are not rag filth asking for favours. We want things right so it is a fair game of football both sets of players, both sets of fans and the neutrals can all enjoy. It is supposed to be entertainment and fun. I don't know about any of you lot but I haven't enjoyed a City match purely as a football match for years because of the likes of marriner, jones and taylor. Even the few other Premier league games have been ruined/fixed (delete as appropriate) by very dodgy refereeing. Stoke v Southampton for example. It is taking the joy away from football and I despise them all for it.

It never used to be quite as bad as this in the past because it was a lot more random, as mistakes generally are. But now this PiGMOB (or whatever they are called) have got hold of it, the role of officials is FIFA-like in its murkiness.

I would like to hear the recordings of the communication among the officials for that match. Including the ones off the field. Easiest thing in the world to do an mp3 of it. Rugby and cricket can manage such transparency. There is only one reason football doesn't and you saw it Saturday lunchtime.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby zuricity » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:01 am

Tokyo Blue wrote:
getdressedmctavish wrote:The ref didn't lose us the game.

Just to take one single decision, if he had got it right and sent Luiz off, do you think Chelsea would have won 3-1? I don't.

I am sorry, mate, but the man is a red. Not impartial. It is as simple as that. He should never, ever have refereed us before and should never ever referee Manchester City games again. I seriously question the integrity of those who put him in charge as well as his.But when he does, and knowing the FA it will probably be the arsenal game, he needs to get things right or he will be in serious danger of his life from some pissed-up, pissed-off Blue who has had decades of this shit, from alf grey and beyond.

Just so it is clear. We are not rag filth asking for favours. We want things right so it is a fair game of football both sets of players, both sets of fans and the neutrals can all enjoy. It is supposed to be entertainment and fun. I don't know about any of you lot but I haven't enjoyed a City match purely as a football match for years because of the likes of marriner, jones and taylor. Even the few other Premier league games have been ruined/fixed (delete as appropriate) by very dodgy refereeing. Stoke v Southampton for example. It is taking the joy away from football and I despise them all for it.

It never used to be quite as bad as this in the past because it was a lot more random, as mistakes generally are. But now this PiGMOB (or whatever they are called) have got hold of it, the role of officials is FIFA-like in its murkiness.

I would like to hear the recordings of the communication among the officials for that match. Including the ones off the field. Easiest thing in the world to do an mp3 of it. Rugby and cricket can manage such transparency. There is only one reason football doesn't and you saw it Saturday lunchtime.

The referee did lose us this game because he allowed a clumsy and cheating team ( don't forget their time wasting in the first half either ) to get away with a clear red card for last man scenario( or kun dived - right ?) . A certain penalty. A hand ball on their equalizer , just for starts.

He would also know before the game who has yellow card counts and now the otter has five , for a perfectly good and well won tackle.

So yes the ref did affect this game. He got so much wrong , and gaves us this pretend shit about adding time on for their celebrations . The guy is incompetent and / or corrupt.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby john@staustell » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:01 am

Unfortunately the brawl took all the spotlight off Taylor and his bias
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:00 am

That is a point that hasn't been discussed yet, Tokyo, the command from off the pitch into Taylor's earpiece.

Looked dodgy as fuck, as if he was getting his orders from elsewhere.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Im_Spartacus » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:28 am

This is straight from the horse's mouth, only a few months back about the criteria of refereeing games.

"At the beginning of every season the referees' background information is audited," said Keith Hackett, the former head of Professional Game Match Officials Limited (PGMOL), the organisation that makes refereeing appointments for Premier League games.

"They complete a form that includes who they support, the history of if they've played the game and with the addresses where they are residing.

"That gives you a picture that comes into use when you're appointing. It's about ensuring, for example, you wouldn't appoint a Sheffield-based ref for a Sheffield team."

So the mind boggles that someone living less than 5 miles from the swamp should be allowed to referee ANY game involving the two clubs, regardless whether spuriously claims to support a non-league team.

The number of games he has officiated in involving local clubs is a big fucking red flag to me on this list from the BBC when compared to his colleagues.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36075347
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby MonchengladbachBlau » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:02 am

luiz him self knew he had fouled sergio and slowed to await his fate, otherwise he would have kept competing for the ball.
MonchengladbachBlau
Negouai's Red Cards

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Original Dub » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:02 am

He needs to be investigated immediately.
Original Dub

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:14 am

Im_Spartacus wrote:This is straight from the horse's mouth, only a few months back about the criteria of refereeing games.

"At the beginning of every season the referees' background information is audited," said Keith Hackett, the former head of Professional Game Match Officials Limited (PGMOL), the organisation that makes refereeing appointments for Premier League games.

"They complete a form that includes who they support, the history of if they've played the game and with the addresses where they are residing.

"That gives you a picture that comes into use when you're appointing. It's about ensuring, for example, you wouldn't appoint a Sheffield-based ref for a Sheffield team."

So the mind boggles that someone living less than 5 miles from the swamp should be allowed to referee ANY game involving the two clubs, regardless whether spuriously claims to support a non-league team.

The number of games he has officiated in involving local clubs is a big fucking red flag to me on this list from the BBC when compared to his colleagues.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/36075347

I'd say for anyone who thinks football is bent then that's the smoking gun.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Nick » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:23 am

he is bent end of

Pep won't call it out

the club won't call it out

we'll keep getting shafted.

end.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Sideshow Bob » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:57 pm

great to see the media shining a spotlight on taylor's corruption today!
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:59 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:great to see the media shining a spotlight on taylor's corruption today!

you can vote for him in London!
http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/footbal ... 11561.html
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Sideshow Bob » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:04 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:great to see the media shining a spotlight on taylor's corruption today!

you can vote for him in London!
http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/footbal ... 11561.html

unsurprisingly, only 24% saw the luiz challenge as a red card offence. 44% believe it was a fair challenge and not even a yellow. i hate football.
Sideshow Bob
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Jonny Evans

Postby gillie » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:09 pm

The thread title should read "Referee has an outstanding display obeying Premier League bosses orders to stop Man filthy arab money City from competing on a level playing field." Bent fucking league we are trying to compete in and it will only get worse with the upturn in the grief merchants fortunes.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm

gillie wrote:The thread title should read "Referee has an outstanding display obeying Premier League bosses orders to stop Man filthy arab money City from competing on a level playing field." Bent fucking league we are trying to compete in and it will only get worse with the upturn in the grief merchants fortunes.

Watching the Rags and Dippers games the ref helped both teams out very early on. Rags got the help of Rojo not going while Dippers got a nice call on a penalty that they should've conceded. But the ref's weren't daft, they given them the call and couldn't make it look obvious, unlike in our game where it was predetermined that anything that would hinder us and aid the Chavs, was given.

Remember the build up to the game where every outlet had the Chavs down to win and go 4 points clear at the top but no mention at all of us going 2 clear? If that wasn't predetermined then I don't know what is.

But back to the point, once the ref couldn't be so obvious and give them all the calls it gave the opposition a chance to play on a level field. And that allowed them to actually score, or in the Cherries case, turn the game completely on its head.

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby johnny crossan » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:20 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
gillie wrote:The thread title should read "Referee has an outstanding display obeying Premier League bosses orders to stop Man filthy arab money City from competing on a level playing field." Bent fucking league we are trying to compete in and it will only get worse with the upturn in the grief merchants fortunes.

Watching the Rags and Dippers games the ref helped both teams out very early on. Rags got the help of Rojo not going while Dippers got a nice call on a penalty that they should've conceded. But the ref's weren't daft, they given them the call and couldn't make it look obvious, unlike in our game where it was predetermined that anything that would hinder us and aid the Chavs, was given.

Remember the build up to the game where every outlet had the Chavs down to win and go 4 points clear at the top but no mention at all of us going 2 clear? If that wasn't predetermined then I don't know what is.

But back to the point, once the ref couldn't be so obvious and give them all the calls it gave the opposition a chance to play on a level field. And that allowed them to actually score, or in the Cherries case, turn the game completely on its head.

Some people may think you're mistaken Beefy, but it's the only reasonable explanation of what's happening.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby zuricity » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:26 pm

Second half , Navas bundled off the ball . Possibly ok though and a bit too close to call. Navas tugs at the players shirt . This twat of a referee , blows his whistle for a foul and had absolutely no problem , no hesitation to get out a yellow card . It wasn't necessary , Navas had been a good boy until then, no need for the card . It just shows how the guy had no idea what was going on in this game.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum