Empty seats

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Empty seats

Postby dazby » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:51 pm

City 64, one day we'll meet champ. If only you were on here the time I came over.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby City64 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:54 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
City64 wrote:
Justified logic wrote:
dazby wrote:
dazby wrote:The club need to address this. Perhaps a lucky door prize drawn at full time, but you need to be there to win.

It's like Gillingham and Aguero 93:20 never happened.

Fuck me. Perhaps a lucky key prize draw for the person who can find the EDIT button. :roll:

Agree JL , its the sort of thread and post that makes this board an embarrassment at times . City fans fighting with Celtic fans all around the Etihad last night showing there loyalty and passion because they were sat in our seats and being disrespectful . And to start a thread like this when admitting to only ever attending 3 City matches ??? wow im fucking speechless !!! Armchair comments / reaction so wide of the mark = total embarrassment . Early leavers are a modern day problem for all the elite PL clubs , Rags , dippers , Gooners, Spuds and Chavs all have the same problem NOT JUST FUCKING CITY !!!

"City fans fighting with Celtic fans all around the Etihad last night showing there loyalty and passion" Is that really what they were showing? I thought it was more because they were drunk and morons at least the ones near me were. What's the big deal with having a few Celtic fans amongst us. Just don't see why it should be such a big problem.

Celtic fans in 120 121 &122 booing City , provoking City fans and singing the sectarian shite with the Celtic fans in the away end where they all should have been , all very uncomfortable for many . You must have had some upper crust Glasweigians near you Douglas ?
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:14 pm

City64 wrote:
Justified logic wrote:
dazby wrote:
dazby wrote:The club need to address this. Perhaps a lucky door prize drawn at full time, but you need to be there to win.

It's like Gillingham and Aguero 93:20 never happened.

Fuck me. Perhaps a lucky key prize draw for the person who can find the EDIT button. :roll:

Agree JL , its the sort of thread and post that makes this board an embarrassment at times . City fans fighting with Celtic fans all around the Etihad last night showing there loyalty and passion because they were sat in our seats and being disrespectful . And to start a thread like this when admitting to only ever attending 3 City matches ??? wow im fucking speechless !!! Armchair comments / reaction so wide of the mark = total embarrassment . Early leavers are a modern day problem for all the elite PL clubs , Rags , dippers , Gooners, Spuds and Chavs all have the same problem NOT JUST FUCKING CITY !!!

"City fans fighting with Celtic fans all around the Etihad last night showing there loyalty and passion" Is that really what they were showing? I thought it was more because they were drunk and morons at least the ones near me were. What's the big deal with having a few Celtic fans amongst us. Just don't see why it should be such a big problem.

I am not a fan of away fans in the home end. Especially ones that carry on like it is their ground. If they want to watch the game that badly, don't act like an idiot. Any away fans that go in the home end are asking for trouble and they know it.

I was on the tram with a few celtic fans last night and had a really good chat with them. That's how it should be.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby City64 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:17 pm

dazby wrote:City 64, one day we'll meet champ. If only you were on here the time I came over.

No worries fella , will buy you a beer anytime pal . Terrible thread though ! :roll:
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:22 pm

Just normal guys with a funny accent and I was there in 121.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby City64 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:44 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:Just normal guys with a funny accent and I was there in 121.

Far from normal where i was in 122 allsorts going on as i have already described . Saw plenty going on early doors in the bottom corner of 121 after Celtic scored and just before half time . Stewards got most of them out eventually but quite a few who did the respectable thing and kept quiet stayed put and just watched the game . Lots of Barca fans had tickets for 120 , 121 & 122 in the last tie and they respected our home support , totally different last night disgraceful .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:41 pm

City64 wrote:
Douglas Higginbottom wrote:Just normal guys with a funny accent and I was there in 121.

Far from normal where i was in 122 allsorts going on as i have already described . Saw plenty going on early doors in the bottom corner of 121 after Celtic scored and just before half time . Stewards got most of them out eventually but quite a few who did the respectable thing and kept quiet stayed put and just watched the game . Lots of Barca fans had tickets for 120 , 121 & 122 in the last tie and they respected our home support , totally different last night disgraceful .

Yes I saw all the goings on especially down at the bottom but around me nothing of note even though a fair smattering of Celtic fans. Down at the bottom where the trouble was obvious the most scary was the bald fat City fan who just looked like he wanted to kill somebody. Absolutely maniac and I guess because a Celtic fan cheered the goal.How dare he cheer the goal , should be jailed for life for daring to do such a thing!
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:51 pm

City64 wrote:

Yes I saw all the goings on especially down at the bottom but around me nothing of note even though a fair smattering of Celtic fans. Down at the bottom where the trouble was obvious the most scary was the bald fat City fan who just looked like he wanted to kill somebody. Absolutely maniac and I guess because a Celtic fan cheered the goal.How dare he cheer the goal , should be jailed for life for daring to do such a thing!

I cannot for the life of me understand why you are so fuckign shocked ???

You don't think it shouldn't be a problem for opposing fans to sit with each other????? especially secretarial Knobs from scotland???

I think as Captain Mannering would say...your living in the realms of fantasy Doug !!
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Arjan Van Schotte » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:30 pm

Can't do with the secretarial knobs me Carl mate.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Whatever it is that we "bought" - we didn't put it up for sale..."

Arjan Van Schotte
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Манчестер Сити

Postby I Just Blue Myself » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:32 pm

Arjan Van Schotte wrote:Can't do with the secretarial knobs me Carl mate.

Snotty uni cunts, the lot.
I Just Blue Myself
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: go౦ԁ sHit✔ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳ

Postby City64 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:34 pm

Not as well dressed as that secretarial knob but good effort ! :lol:
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:38 pm

Come join my gang mate.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Hazy2 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:49 pm

Visiting fans are in both sides of the middle tier, Every home game we have them, Everton had in the CB 100+. If you did the same at Goodison you would be twatted all over the shop. City or someone is selling them? When the scum come it will be interesting.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby london blue 2 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:49 pm

Whilst we are talking about fans what is it with fans singing songs too fucking quickly. Hark now hear was continually ruined by people racing to get the next lines out before the next guy. Sounds shit ffs!
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:52 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
City64 wrote:

I cannot for the life of me understand why you are so fuckign shocked ???

You don't think it shouldn't be a problem for opposing fans to sit with each other????? especially secretarial Knobs from scotland???

I think as Captain Mannering would say...your living in the realms of fantasy Doug !!

Who said I was shocked! Sadly I am not at all surprised that Celtic fans were in with City fans ( I guess City fans were in with Celtic fans at Parkhead). I am also not at all surprised that moron City fans weren't happy and wanted a fight but that's the sad part isn't it, that it isn't a surprise. And of course it shouldn't be a problem for opposing fans to sit with each other but there are too many morons around to make that viable especially at football matches.

Youth games,women's games it's not a problem though and hopefully it will stay that way
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:55 pm

Have been reliably informed that there were numerous touts with Manc accents in Glasgow recently doing a roaring trade on tickets.

And they weren't all blue Mancs either.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby zuricity » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:16 pm

They should start the game 10 minutes earlier and not tell anyone .That should sort the fekkers out.
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Joe Corrigan's Gloves

Postby Original Dub » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:30 pm

Whether or not it's a problem with other clubs, it's definitely a problem with ours and it's a big stick the media and other fans like to beat us with, more than any other team.

On this basis alone, more of an effort should be made to rectify it... by the club and the fans. Atmosphere, transport, acoustics, congestion outside the stadium... whatever the fuck it is, fix it.

Maybe those clocking out early should lose points, or at least not get as many as those who stay the distance.

Of course it's easy to lose it when a flaw is pointed out, particularly by someone who can't/doesn't go every week.

But it's something I'd love to see fixed or certainly improved greatly.
And you can guarantee it would benefit the team.

Here's hoping.
Original Dub

Postby roblues » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:27 pm

london blue 2 wrote:Whilst we are talking about fans what is it with fans singing songs too fucking quickly. Hark now hear was continually ruined by people racing to get the next lines out before the next guy. Sounds shit ffs!

Sounds like we need a drum to keep time
roblues
Superman's Underpants

Postby City64 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:30 pm

Original Dub wrote:Whether or not it's a problem with other clubs, it's definitely a problem with ours and it's a big stick the media and other fans like to beat us with, more than any other team.

On this basis alone, more of an effort should be made to rectify it... by the club and the fans. Atmosphere, transport, acoustics, congestion outside the stadium... whatever the fuck it is, fix it.

Maybe those clocking out early should lose points, or at least not get as many as those who stay the distance.

Of course it's easy to lose it when a flaw is pointed out, particularly by someone who can't/doesn't go every week.

But it's something I'd love to see fixed or certainly improved greatly.
And you can guarantee it would benefit the team.

Here's hoping.

The only thing that needs fixing is our fucking defence OD . Thought this thread was done ? if folk want to fuck off early there is nothing anyone can do about it and I will say again it happens at the Dippers , Gooners , Rags , Chavs and Spuds not just FUCKING CITY !!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum