Empty seats

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Empty seats

Postby dazby » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:33 pm

If you were around here long enough you'd know that when I was lucky enough to grace your shores I went to three matches. I stayed til full time for all three and gave a gob full to those leaving early.

Having a go at people for leaving early is a hole I am more than happy to dig.

We can't control refs. We can't control the players. But we can control our attendance.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby freshie » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:11 am

dazby wrote:If you were around here long enough you'd know that when I was lucky enough to grace your shores I went to three matches. I stayed til full time for all three and gave a gob full to those leaving early.

We can't control refs. We can't control the players. But we can control our attendance.

3 whole matches? Wow - well done you
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby freshie » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:18 am

I don't get why people make such a big deal about attendances. As if a club's level of support defines how good it is. I love my team so I go to watch them play - that's all I'm arsed about. If the rest of Manchester don't want to go to the game so what? The emptihad jibes are thrown at us cos people have nothing else to mock us about. It's pitiful and I don't know why any City fan would bring it extra attention
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby coMs » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:33 am

dazby wrote:If you were around here long enough you'd know that when I was lucky enough to grace your shores I went to three matches. I stayed til full time for all three and gave a gob full to those leaving early.

If I was around here long enough!!!!! Wow... 15 year season ticket holder mate and been on here longer than you. Now take your rag supporting condisending attitude and go and fuck yourself. 3 whole games wow....... What have you ever contributed to our club .??? Exactly fuck all.. Now jog on and die u utter utter cunt... And I really mean that.
coMs
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:36 am

Harsh
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby dazby » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:48 am

coMs wrote:

If I was around here long enough!!!!! Wow... 15 year season ticket holder mate and been on here longer than you. Now take your rag supporting condisending attitude and go and fuck yourself. 3 whole games wow....... What have you ever contributed to our club .??? Exactly fuck all.. Now jog on and die u utter utter cunt... And I really mean that.

You leave early don't you.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Postby coMs » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:48 am

Im_Spartacus wrote:Harsh

But true.

Can you show me a post where he has anything positive to say about city fans?

He's a rag. And also a fucking utter cunt.
coMs

Postby coMs » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:52 am

dazby wrote:
coMs wrote:

You leave early don't you.

No, but I do go to the games.... Do you ..?? Answer...NO. So stop making a fool of yourself. Do u consider yourself a fan?
coMs

Postby dazby » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:42 am

I do.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Postby Cocacolajojo » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:11 am

Im_Spartacus wrote:Harsh

Lol
Cocacolajojo
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Agüero

Postby Arjan Van Schotte » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:16 am

Bet that coms character has never travelled 8,000 miles with only one pair of trousers to see his team. Clearly a rag.

If I could still be arsed to go to games I'd call everyone leaving early Cunts to their faces. Disloyal Cunts.
"Whatever it is that we "bought" - we didn't put it up for sale..."

Arjan Van Schotte
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Манчестер Сити

Postby dazby » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:36 am

Love it Arj.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Postby Justified logic » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:12 am

dazby wrote:
dazby wrote:The club need to address this. Perhaps a lucky door prize drawn at full time, but you need to be there to win.

It's like Gillingham and Aguero 93:20 never happened.

Fuck me. Perhaps a lucky key prize draw for the person who can find the EDIT button. :roll:
Justified logic

Postby City64 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:31 am

Justified logic wrote:
dazby wrote:
dazby wrote:The club need to address this. Perhaps a lucky door prize drawn at full time, but you need to be there to win.

Fuck me. Perhaps a lucky key prize draw for the person who can find the EDIT button. :roll:

Agree JL , its the sort of thread and post that makes this board an embarrassment at times . City fans fighting with Celtic fans all around the Etihad last night showing there loyalty and passion because they were sat in our seats and being disrespectful . And to start a thread like this when admitting to only ever attending 3 City matches ??? wow im fucking speechless !!! Armchair comments / reaction so wide of the mark = total embarrassment . Early leavers are a modern day problem for all the elite PL clubs , Rags , dippers , Gooners, Spuds and Chavs all have the same problem NOT JUST FUCKING CITY !!!
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:31 am

Wow Dazby. I'm probably not around long enough, but did you really mean to say that.
3 matches? Really?
Way to win an argument pal.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Cocacolajojo » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:33 am

iwasthere2012 wrote:

Wow Dazby. I'm probably not around long enough, but did you really mean to say that.
3 matches? Really?

It probably cost him the equivalent of a season ticket or two to do it so yeah, I'd say it's a good argument.
Cocacolajojo
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Postby iwasthere2012 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:38 am

Cocacolajojo wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:

3 matches? Really?

It probably cost him the equivalent of a season ticket or two to do it so yeah, I'd say it's a good argument.

What an anticlimax this is, for my 5,000th post. Was hoping to do something epic but this week has been so depressing from the football side, what the hell.

Anyway. That's not the way I read his post. If that is what you are saying Dazby, then my apologies.
I read it as when you were living in England, you attended three matches.
As I said. I'm probably not on here long enough.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Cocacolajojo » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:58 am

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Cocacolajojo wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:

3 matches? Really?

What an anticlimax this is, for my 5,000th post. Was hoping to do something epic but this week has been so depressing from the football side, what the hell.

Anyway. That's not the way I read his post. If that is what you are saying Dazby, then my apologies.

I think it's hard for us to appreciate the effort Australians put into travel, drilling a hole through the earth and what not.
Cocacolajojo
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Postby City64 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:31 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Cocacolajojo wrote:
iwasthere2012 wrote:

3 matches? Really?

Still only 3 matches though and the travelling doesn't even come close to making the OP "qualified" to give such an opinion , qualifies in abundance as a "tourist" though .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:49 pm

City64 wrote:
Justified logic wrote:
dazby wrote:

Agree JL , its the sort of thread and post that makes this board an embarrassment at times . City fans fighting with Celtic fans all around the Etihad last night showing there loyalty and passion because they were sat in our seats and being disrespectful . And to start a thread like this when admitting to only ever attending 3 City matches ??? wow im fucking speechless !!! Armchair comments / reaction so wide of the mark = total embarrassment . Early leavers are a modern day problem for all the elite PL clubs , Rags , dippers , Gooners, Spuds and Chavs all have the same problem NOT JUST FUCKING CITY !!!

"City fans fighting with Celtic fans all around the Etihad last night showing there loyalty and passion" Is that really what they were showing? I thought it was more because they were drunk and morons at least the ones near me were. What's the big deal with having a few Celtic fans amongst us. Just don't see why it should be such a big problem.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum