Yanx

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Yanx

Postby Alioune DVToure » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:47 pm

What channel do I ask for in the bar to watch City today? It seems to be on one of the Fox channels but I can't work out which one. It's confusing the living shit out of me.

Ta.
Alioune DVToure
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: City

Re: Yanx

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:57 pm

Alioune DVToure wrote:What channel do I ask for in the bar to watch City today? It seems to be on one of the Fox channels but I can't work out which one. It's confusing the living shit out of me.

Ta.

In the USA ,FOX SPORTS has the UEFA rights.

FOX Sports 1 and FOX Sports 2, while other games can be seen on FOX Soccer Plus, FOX Sports Net and channels 480-489 on DIRECTV as well as DISH plus select Spanish-language games on FOX Deportes and ESPN Deportes.

Enjoy !
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby bigblue » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:17 pm

carl's probably using the same source, but livesoccertv.com comes in handy when traveling abroad:

http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/20885 ... ster-city/

For example in Vietnam, we'd just show the channel name to the bar/restaurant and it'd be sorted, nothing to misunderstand
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Alioune DVToure » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:18 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Alioune DVToure wrote:What channel do I ask for in the bar to watch City today? It seems to be on one of the Fox channels but I can't work out which one. It's confusing the living shit out of me.

Ta.

FOX Sports 1 and FOX Sports 2, while other games can be seen on FOX Soccer Plus, FOX Sports Net and channels 480-489 on DIRECTV as well as DISH plus select Spanish-language games on FOX Deportes and ESPN Deportes.

Enjoy !

Thanks a lot. My brother-in-law has Xfinity with a shitload of sports channels but I couldn't find City listed anywhere. I looked online to see which channel the game was on but the info was mega vague.

If I can narrow it down to all the Fox Sports channels and all these are grouped together, that should do the trick. Cheers.
Alioune DVToure
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: City

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:26 pm

Alioune DVToure wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Ta.

Enjoy !

Thanks a lot. My brother-in-law has Xfinity with a shitload of sports channels but I couldn't find City listed anywhere. I looked online to see which channel the game was on but the info was mega vague.

If I can narrow it down to all the Fox Sports channels and all these are grouped together, that should do the trick. Cheers.

Sorted.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:42 pm

Not for the UCL but if anyone ever wants to know when city prem games are on where

Check this link

http://ultimachallenge.com/channels/
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby roblues » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:17 am

While we're on the topic of North America (sort of - I know I'm resurrecting a thread from Page 2) does any of the footy content from over here make it to the Manchester masses? e.g. Darryl Webster's Pride in Travel book, the Noisy Neighbours podcast etc?

Early start for us all over here tomorrow, 7:30am East /4:30am West. Finally found some Ottawa Blues to watch games with this season.
roblues
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby bigblue » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:43 am

Wonderwall wrote:Not for the UCL but if anyone ever wants to know when city prem games are on where

Check this link

http://ultimachallenge.com/channels/

Helpful link, but livesoccertv has many more countries:

http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/19805 ... s-chelsea/
bigblue
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester's Only
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Slim » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:56 am

As I do Joan every week, we seem to get a lot on MSNBC.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Return to The Maine Football forum