A little help

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

A little help

Postby Tru_Blu » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:12 pm

Finally making it to that side of the world for the home game against ars. Im trying to get tickets and found this site. http://www.footballticketnet.com/
Does anyone know if this is reputable?
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare."

Piers Morgan

Tru_Blu
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: oat-Rivaldo cur-KDB

Re: A little help

Postby Justified logic » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:18 pm

I've always obtained tickets for games at face value (plus postage!) from City fans on City forums. I've never looked at ticket selling sites and I see now that the cheapest ticket on that site for that game is £130. Well, the game is sold out I suppose.

If you can't obtain a ticket from a true City fan via a City forum, I suggest you consider the reviews of FootballTicketNet here before deciding whether it is reputable.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=footb ... et+reviews
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:54 pm

I'm struggling for two for Chelsea and if need be I'll be getting something off a site like that. Face value is great and an awesome things blues normally do, but I'm flying half way round the world and won't miss it.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Mase » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:30 pm

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:I'm struggling for two for Chelsea and if need be I'll be getting something off a site like that. Face value is great and an awesome things blues normally do, but I'm flying half way round the world and won't miss it.

Mate get yourself in Mary D's and watch it. Packed before kick off so you can soak in the atmosphere and it will be a good crowd in there for the match.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Tru_Blu » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:17 pm

Thanks people. I already took the plunge so time will tell if it all works out.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare."

Piers Morgan

Tru_Blu
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: oat-Rivaldo cur-KDB

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:33 pm

Mase wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:I'm struggling for two for Chelsea and if need be I'll be getting something off a site like that. Face value is great and an awesome things blues normally do, but I'm flying half way round the world and won't miss it.

Mate get yourself in Mary D's and watch it. Packed before kick off so you can soak in the atmosphere and it will be a good crowd in there for the match.

My Missus is 5 months pregnant and never been to a game mate, she'll never go for watching in a pub. I'll have my balls cut off if I don't get her in after booking the trip, especially since I'm going to burnley away without her.
Pretty Boy Lee

Postby Wonderwall » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:39 pm

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
Mase wrote:

My Missus is 5 months pregnant and never been to a game mate, she'll never go for watching in a pub. I'll have my balls cut off if I don't get her in after booking the trip, especially since I'm going to burnley away without her.

Congrats on Burnley away. Sold out at 14k points.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:49 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
Mase wrote:

Congrats on Burnley away. Sold out at 14k points.

Cheers. It's completely different having to worry about tickets before arriving these days!
Pretty Boy Lee

Postby Mase » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:54 pm

Pretty Boy Lee wrote:
Mase wrote:

Ah right in that case don't go anywhere near MD's! Haha. Congrats
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:33 pm

Cheers!
Pretty Boy Lee

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:21 am

On a related note has anyone ever used any secondary market site at all? In the states I found stub hub really good and have seen they have tickets if I'll pay the money. Viagogo same thing.

As I said I'll happily pay double price, I just need to get in somehow. If anyone has used any of these sites can you reply or send us a pm please?
Pretty Boy Lee

Postby edgeley blue » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:33 pm

Instead of paying through the nose on one of them robbing sites, it would be cheaper to get two tickets in the legends lounge. They never sell out usually and your misses will be well looked after. Given that she's 5 months pregnant, I'm sure she'd appreciate it.
edgeley blue
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

My favourite player is: Mike Doyle

Postby Lee_Kinda » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:42 pm

Was just about to say that corp tickets are still available, it was on the radio this morning.

If your considering paying a website then the corporate tickets will be about the same price.
Lee_Kinda
De Jong's Tackle

Postby iwasthere2012 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:07 pm

How much do corporate tickets start at.
Often thought of experiencing it at least once.
When you've to pay for flights and accommodation as well, it works out dear, I always imagined.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby City64 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:53 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:How much do corporate tickets start at.
When you've to pay for flights and accommodation as well, it works out dear, I always imagined.

Start at around £90 , much better value than paying extortionate for average seats off a site .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Postby iwasthere2012 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:34 pm

City64 wrote:

Start at around £90 , much better value than paying extortionate for average seats off a site .

Seems reasonable enough considering I paid close to that back in 2012 for the 3-2 Spurs game.
What does that get you? a seat and access to the bar?
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby City64 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:47 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
City64 wrote:

Seems reasonable enough considering I paid close to that back in 2012 for the 3-2 Spurs game.
What does that get you? a seat and access to the bar?

Different packages pal , local Manchester radio advertises these daily . Just give the Etihad a call and see whats on offer .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC

Return to The Maine Football forum