City v Barca vid

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

City v Barca vid

Postby steelsnail » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:59 am

https://youtu.be/frIZxKBR3GI

Really enjoyed watching this . Hope it's ok to share on here.
steelsnail
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: Zabs

Re: City v Barca vid

Postby Cocacolajojo » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:32 am

Who is that?
Cocacolajojo
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Agüero

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:43 am

Cocacolajojo wrote:Who is that?

Twosips. By the look of him at the end there he had more than just the two.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Mase » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:12 am

I miss the days of no mobiles and no internet where people didn't go matches to do a 'vlog' or whatever it's called, and they could go home and tell people about their experience at the match from their memory.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Cocacolajojo » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:14 am

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
Cocacolajojo wrote:Who is that?

Twosips. By the look of him at the end there he had more than just the two.

Indeed.
Cocacolajojo
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Agüero

Postby mr_nool » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:56 pm

He makes good vlogs our young Twosips.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby gmercer1 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:05 pm

Should have twatted Mcpointalot.....would have finished off the vlog perfectly
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby Justified logic » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:43 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: That swarthy bloke in glasses behind him wasn't celebrating any of the goals!
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby twosips » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:58 pm

Mase wrote:I miss the days of no mobiles and no internet where people didn't go matches to do a 'vlog' or whatever it's called, and they could go home and tell people about their experience at the match from their memory.

Don't remember most of that game. Blame the alcohol. If it wasn't for having to edit this I'd have forgotten 99% of that hahaha. Get your point and all that, but for me it's quite literally my job for bluemoonrising so I don't mind. Quite enjoy it at times in fact!

Was just browsing this forum and noticed someone posted this - cheers for the nice comments! And yes, I'd had a fair bit to drink. McManaman was actually the nicest out of all the pundits we met that night. My mate properly mugged of Ferdinand and we weren't allowed to put it in the video (lol). We were sat in front of some Barca fans too and they were absolutely livid. Loved it to be honest. Took great pleasure in being massive drunken dickheads in the posh seats. Won't ever get to do that again so why the hell not hey!
twosips
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby Mase » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:06 am

twosips wrote:
Mase wrote:I miss the days of no mobiles and no internet where people didn't go matches to do a 'vlog' or whatever it's called, and they could go home and tell people about their experience at the match from their memory.

Don't remember most of that game. Blame the alcohol. If it wasn't for having to edit this I'd have forgotten 99% of that hahaha. Get your point and all that, but for me it's quite literally my job for bluemoonrising so I don't mind. Quite enjoy it at times in fact!

Was just browsing this forum and noticed someone posted this - cheers for the nice comments! And yes, I'd had a fair bit to drink. McManaman was actually the nicest out of all the pundits we met that night. My mate properly mugged of Ferdinand and we weren't allowed to put it in the video (lol). We were sat in front of some Barca fans too and they were absolutely livid. Loved it to be honest. Took great pleasure in being massive drunken dickheads in the posh seats. Won't ever get to do that again so why the hell not hey!

I get you. It's a nice touch for some people.

But it's the same at gigs. I fuckin detest people getting their phones out and filming it! It's annoying as fuck!

So what was said to camel?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Wonderwall » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:18 am

twosips wrote:

I really enjoyed it. Well done. Loved that you tried to get into Linekars seat.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Nick » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:22 am

Mase wrote:
twosips wrote:

But it's the same at gigs. I fuckin detest people getting their phones out and filming it! It's annoying as fuck!

defo. don't get why tourists film corners etc... Never filmed anything in my life.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:27 am

Nick wrote:
Mase wrote:
twosips wrote:

defo. don't get why tourists film corners etc... Never filmed anything in my life.

It's not just 'tourists', there's plenty of tweets from season card holders showing the videos they made at games.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Return to The Maine Football forum