Pics and comments City v Barcelona

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Pics and comments City v Barcelona

Postby KippaxBlue » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:18 pm

Pics and comments on the great win against Barcelona are now online at
http://www.rtfract.com/citnov16.htm
KippaxBlue
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Re: Pics and comments City v Barcelona

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:25 pm

Thanks for posting. Great shots of De Bruyne's freekick.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:27 pm

Absolutely brilliant.

Thanks for posting KB.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby nottsblue » Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:32 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:Thanks for posting. Great shots of De Bruyne's freekick.

Absolutely. It's like an old story book where you flip the pages and characters move. It's as if you knew the free kick would go in!

Great work as always KB. Hope Saturdays piccs live up to these!
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Dameerto » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:31 pm

I love the complete contrast in those photos between Barca disputing a referee decision (with them all hounding the ref and getting in his face) and CIty disputing a decision (with all the discussion going through the captain). Which team has class?
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby nottsblue » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:33 pm

Dameerto wrote:I love the complete contrast in those photos between Barca disputing a referee decision (with them all hounding the ref and getting in his face) and CIty disputing a decision (with all the discussion going through the captain). Which team has class?

Sadly, which team over the course of the season gets more decisions in their favour and aren't punished for their on field indescretions?
nottsblue

Postby Dameerto » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:36 pm

nottsblue wrote:
Dameerto wrote:I love the complete contrast in those photos between Barca disputing a referee decision (with them all hounding the ref and getting in his face) and CIty disputing a decision (with all the discussion going through the captain). Which team has class?

Sadly, which team over the course of the season gets more decisions in their favour and aren't punished for their on field indescretions?

Nothing to do with how they dispute a call though. They didn't hound the ref when Sterling got a yellow. They're just a classless bunch of cheating scum.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:41 pm

Dameerto wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

Nothing to do with how they dispute a call though. They didn't hound the ref when Sterling got a yellow. They're just a classless bunch of cheating scum.

You're right Big D, we're better than them in the way we conduct ourselves on the pitch (and off it as well, I would surmise) and, starting with last night, we're now better than them at actually playing football.

Class is permanent.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Dameerto » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:42 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Dameerto wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

You're right Big D, we're better than them in the way we conduct ourselves on the pitch (and off it as well, I would surmise) and, starting with last night, we're now better than them at actually playing football.

Class is permanent.

Can I start calling you Massive C? It's got a ring to it.
VIVA EL CITIES

Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby nottsblue » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:47 pm

Dameerto wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

Oh, I fully agree. But they are like the rags in that the constant berating of the officials will eventually count in their favour. Mourinho's Chelsea were similar in their attitude.

I hate it and it was one of the things I admired so much about Pellegrini that him and his sides didn't go down that route
nottsblue

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:01 pm

Dameerto wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Dameerto wrote:
nottsblue wrote:

Class is permanent.

Can I start calling you Massive C? It's got a ring to it.

After last night chum, you can call me whatever you want and I won't mind in the least :D
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Fullartj » Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:56 pm

Good work Kippax always enjoy your photo's
Fullartj
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Return to The Maine Football forum