Who do you like the least...Dippers or Scum ?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Who do you like the least...Dippers or Scum ?

Postby Sparklehorse » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:50 pm

A negative post but I personally detest Liverpool and their fans and the pundits that suck up to them. When we got beat 3-2 at Anfield a couple of seasons ago, their fans' behaviour was nothing short of disgusting....apart from the stoning of our fan coaches prior to the game, they booed every time we touched the ball throughout the match. This is after we had impeccably observed the memorial for the 98. Pellegrini sbook every Liverpool players hand as they left the pitch...what a sporting gesture that was. From that day on I have hoped they lose every match.

Then came the pundits all assuming winning the title was academic and some of the disrespectful bile that came out of their mouths was highly offensive to me. I had a conversation with my brother the other day...unfortunately a Liverpool fan, and these words left his lips "I don't like the cut of Pep's jib and I think City will be out of the top four", and then went on to wax lyrical about Klopp.

I am not from Manchester so I don't fully understand the tribal bit !! I live in Swansea and the antipathy shown towards Cardiff fans is staggering.

So it's Liverpool for me...
You?
"Its better to be thought of as being a fool and remain silent than to speak up and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln
Sparklehorse
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: All of them

Re: Who do you like the least...Dippers or Scum ?

Postby South Stand Balti » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:56 pm

Agreed. The dippers by a fucking mile.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:12 pm

No need to read the thread for me, Rags are way and beyond the scourge of the earth.

Don't get sucked in because they have now gone backwards and are more magnanious, they'll have you over before you have chance to get your thumb up your Arse.

Dippers are annoying, but nothing compared to the Rags. They'll lay a wreath, emblazoned to fuck, in the most inappropriate places. They'll pretend they have an 'istrree with the Rags (we know they don't) and tell you that they'll be back there soon. But all know they are playing the game whereas the Rags are that arrogant that the delusion is impregnable.

Dippers, not really an issue apart from the odd ten years.

Rags, cunts everyday, every minute, every second of the week.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby nottsblue » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:12 pm

Both horrific. For me, choosing one would be like having to choose which limb to lose. I suppose the acid test would be if ever there was a title decider between the two. On that basis i think i would just rather the rags win it. Just because the outpouring from the media and about a million "fans" would be far far worse than a rag win. The rags have won it plenty over the last two decades so one more wouldnt make much difference.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:24 pm

I sat down to watch the two of them play in the Rumbelows Cup final (or whatever it was) when the dippers won it 2-0 back in about 2004. After one minute I got up and went for a long run as I couldn't decide who I wanted to lose more.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:24 pm

I loathe, detest and pour scorn upon the pair of them and, initially, it might feel equally.

However, over the last few years, when the Dippers haven't been doing quite so well as in previous years, this feeling of revulsion towards them has abated ever so slightly - only by a miniscule amount but abated it has, although I still hate them utterly and virtually completely.

With regard to the Scum, irrespective of how they're doing, the way they repulse me never wavers. Even if they were to be relegated down through several divisions, I would still feel the same towards them so, by a process of elimination, I'm going along with Beefy and opting for the 'Swines from the Swamp'........but only just.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby london blue 2 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:24 pm

As beefy said it's rags. They've been quiet of late as they're fucking shite but they'd soon come crawling out of the wood work if they start contending again.

Dippers are annoying as fuck but it's rags for me all day
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:25 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:I sat down to watch the two of them play in the Rumbelows Cup final (or whatever it was) when the dippers won it 2-0 back in about 2004. After one minute I got up and went for a long run as I couldn't decide who I wanted to lose more.

And you can throw the Tarquins into the mix for me as well.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby South Stand Balti » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:53 pm

We need the rags. We need the rivalry. We need that look on Phil Jones' face at Sunderland. As loathsome as the Rags are, they don't murder on mass. We have taken more stick for having a generous owner than the dippers got for Heysel. No one needs a dipper.
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC

Postby Blue In Bolton » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:54 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:I sat down to watch the two of them play in the Rumbelows Cup final (or whatever it was) when the dippers won it 2-0 back in about 2004. After one minute I got up and went for a long run as I couldn't decide who I wanted to lose more.

This all day long! Horrible cunts for supporters for all these teams. Their self-entitlement knows no bounds and I would rather spend an evening having the Mrs trim the hairs on my bollocks with a rusty scythe than feel any empathy towards these shower of bastards.
Blue In Bolton
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David White

Postby carolina-blue » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:29 pm

Blue In Bolton wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:

This all day long! Horrible cunts for supporters for all these teams. Their self-entitlement knows no bounds and I would rather spend an evening having the Mrs trim the hairs on my bollocks with a rusty scythe than feel any empathy towards these shower of bastards.

I've always been a Rag hater never really had any feelings towards Scouse shite . Probably because we were never really competing with them . (40 pts first ) an all that . But that has all changed for me now. I like the way they play . But there Fukin Fans are Cunts of the Highest order . ...
Sniveling the world owes me , candle lighting reath laying mother Fuckers .

Oh and don't get me started on Stan cunt collymore
Now spreading his Bile across the States piece of Shit
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby budfox » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:57 pm

Dippers, all day every day.

I don't like the rags, never have done, never will. But their fans are Manc's and despite having been an odious club on a regular basis, they do help to make Manchester the greatest footballing city in the UK, and possibly the greatest on the planet.

Dippers on the other hand, well I despise the team perhaps a little less than the rags, but their fans are just a bunch of fucking cunts, through and through. The way they talk, the fact they think they're God's gift to comedy, the fact that they talk about Gerrard as if he was anything other than average... it goes on.

Worst of all though is summed up in the old joke, which I have to say is funny because it's true:

"What's the difference between a cow and a tragedy?"
"A Scouse doesn't know how to milk a cow".
budfox
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Kev

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:07 pm

Rags
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:41 pm

has to be the scum. Dippers don't come close
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby littlebig » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:57 pm

Scum, scum, scum. Horrible bunch of cunts. They just have a horrible streak running through their culture.
littlebig
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Vinnie Kompany

Postby sidSmith » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:05 pm

This is like asking which you prefer, cat shit or dog shit. It's still shit at the end if the day!

Based on recent history, I'll have to go dog shit, erm, I mean the dippers.
sidSmith
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby patrickblue » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:19 pm

Bit of a non starter, really.
Rags win by a country mile.
The dippers are just being annoying ATM because they're playing well,
The rags are just cnuts, end of.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Moonchesteri » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:25 pm

Sparklehorse wrote:A negative post but I personally detest Liverpool and their fans and the pundits that suck up to them. When we got beat 3-2 at Anfield a couple of seasons ago, their fans' behaviour was nothing short of disgusting....apart from the stoning of our fan coaches prior to the game, they booed every time we touched the ball throughout the match.This is after we had impeccably observed the memorial for the 98. Pellegrini sbook every Liverpool players hand as they left the pitch...what a sporting gesture that was. From that day on I have hoped they lose every match.

Then came the pundits all assuming winning the title was academic and some of the disrespectful bile that came out of their mouths was highly offensive to me. I had a conversation with my brother the other day...unfortunately a Liverpool fan, and these words left his lips "I don't like the cut of Pep's jib and I think City will be out of the top four", and then went on to wax lyrical about Klopp.

I am not from Manchester so I don't fully understand the tribal bit !! I live in Swansea and the antipathy shown towards Cardiff fans is staggering.

You?

what exactly is wrong with creating an intimidating atmosphere towards your opponent?

sorry but imo that is fucking bollocks. that had fuck all to do with anything else on that day.

it was a game of HUGE importance so of course the crowd does (or at least fucking should) do whatever they can to help their team.
I'd fucking love it if our opponents felt Etihad is intimidating place to visit and when the scousers come for a visit we 10000% should do that as well.

Boo the fuck out of them.
When they put the ball to row Z or however we win the ball back after some good pressing, cheer it like a goal.
Get behind the team.
Cheer them on yard by yard louder and louder.

I hate to say it but the cunts created a proper atmosphere that day and we should do that too more often.

scousers are still cunts though.

but not as bad as rags.
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Postby freshie » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:59 pm

Sparklehorse wrote:A negative post but I personally detest Liverpool and their fans and the pundits that suck up to them. When we got beat 3-2 at Anfield a couple of seasons ago, their fans' behaviour was nothing short of disgusting....apart from the stoning of our fan coaches prior to the game, they booed every time we touched the ball throughout the match. This is after we had impeccably observed the memorial for the 98. Pellegrini sbook every Liverpool players hand as they left the pitch...what a sporting gesture that was. From that day on I have hoped they lose every match.

You?

I was at that game - think it was the one where they booed Yaya when he went off injured. Since that day I've hated the rat munching, bin dipping, hubcap stealing, candle burning, work shy, bone idle, grief monkeys (think that covers it) more than the rags. Stevie starfish's slip was the least those cunts deserved.

Always the victims
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:20 am

Scum numbers 1-2-3-4 and 5.

Liverpool are 6th tho. Where they belong.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum