Who do you like the least...Dippers or Scum ?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Who do you like the least...Dippers or Scum ?

Postby patrickblue » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:51 pm

s1ty m wrote:Rags, obviously. But Everton are getting off lightly in this thread. They are up there with the Dippers for me. Scousers, just abhorrent.

Be serious, Everton are really lovable in comparison to rags and red scouse.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Slim » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:53 pm

patrickblue wrote:
South Stand Balti wrote:
Slim wrote:The only way I can answer this is when I watch the scum v dippers, who do I want to see lose.

And the answer is I want to see a 747 crash into the stadium, killing everyone involved with both clubs.

I hope this helps.

Which one would you kill first? That would make things clearer.

The plane crash is the ideal solution, although, you haven't stated whether you would rather it crashed into the swamp or puddlefield.

To make my view clear, on a scale of 1-10 for detesting the cunts, Liverpool score the full ten, rags around fifteen.

See, that's a good point...

So if it's a choice of Candlefield or the Swamp, I'd choose Wembley...it's all a numbers game and Wembley holds more.

In a perfect world Dippers v Arsenal and Scum v Spurs and two planes, but I may be asking too much.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:14 pm

Slim wrote:The only way I can answer this is when I watch the scum v dippers, who do I want to see lose.

And the answer is I want to see a 747 crash into the stadium, killing everyone involved with both clubs.

I hope this helps.

It does if you throw in a fuselage full of Arsenal fans on board.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Fullartj » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:34 pm

Scum for me but the Dippers aren't too far behind. I think we all saw their true colours a few years ago and if they had of won the league no one would have heard the end of it.

It annoyed the fuck out of me on Saturday when they kept flashing up on Sky Sports news... "Liverpool joint top of the league" didn't the scum finish joint top of the league in 2012?
Fullartj
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Dubciteh » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:54 pm

Very close, i cant call it tbh.
derby day the scores were level,
then the goat was fed by neville,
silly boy should know for sure,
feed the goat and he will score!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dubciteh
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: CTID
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby gmercer1 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:19 pm

I hope this helps.

I agree with everything your saying pal apart from one thing...,,id choose the A380 over the 747.....much bigger and better chance of total demolition ;)
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby Mase » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:41 pm

patrickblue wrote:
s1ty m wrote:Rags, obviously. But Everton are getting off lightly in this thread. They are up there with the Dippers for me. Scousers, just abhorrent.

Everton are a horrible horrible set of ungrateful cock munchers. The way they acted when Lescott left proved they've got no class.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:04 am

I think Liverpool hate is Manc thing that I will never quite understand. I detest rags. I lived through the Liverpool glory years and remember Heysel and Hillsbrough and all that but I have no really antipathy for them. I actuallly despise Millwall more. Wanking over Scousepool in media annoyis me as much as the next man. And in Scandinavia they amazing amount of those plastic fans .
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby rosbif cuisson 'bleu' » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:52 am

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:

I hope this helps.

It does if you throw in a fuselage full of Arsenal fans on board.

Playing at Elland Rd. In the 70's or early 80's
rosbif cuisson 'bleu'
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Supporter of: mcfc
My favourite player is: colin bell

Postby Original Dub » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:07 pm

Let's see if the next two weeks might remind some...
Original Dub

Postby patrickblue » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:13 pm

Mase wrote:
patrickblue wrote:

Everton are a horrible horrible set of ungrateful cock munchers. The way they acted when Lescott left proved they've got no class.

Totally agree with you about Everton, although that was just gollum making out he was standing up to the bullies. That was more twatish than cuntish.
But I still maintain that in comparison to rags and red scouse, they are loveable.
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby MilnersJaw » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:54 pm

despite the dippers being filthy, I don't think there is even a contest. Rags are the most detestable people in the country.
Still here.
MilnersJaw
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Silver

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:59 pm

Bianchi on Ice wrote:
Bluemoon16 wrote:It's like choosing between Trump and Clinton!

Or ebola and rabies

Cutting off your bollocks or cock!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:56 pm

I see the dippers have won the league again. Some prick on hte radio tonight trying to say Klopp is a better manager than Guardiola but couldn't do it without looking a cunt and said with cheerful alacrity that it reminded him of a couple of years ago under Brendan. Well, you failed then you thick fucker.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:00 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:I see the dippers have won the league again. Some prick on hte radio tonight trying to say Klopp is a better manager than Guardiola but couldn't do it without looking a cunt and said with cheerful alacrity that it reminded him of a couple of years ago under Brendan. Well, you failed then you thick fucker.

I think we all expected the likes of Arse and Dippers to show early on but the question mark was against Chelsea. We knew they had the players but could Conte get them playing. Well, he has and I think they're the ones to watch.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:09 am

Looking forward to a lovely day in work surrounded by Liverpool fans that aren't even scouse (they actually try and put on a Manc accent even though they're from Warrington). Weird.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby mcfc1632 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:47 pm

Wow – cannot believe there is a question to be put here!!

Maybe it is a generation thing – but if we are going to measure how much we hate certain clubs, then I suggest that those ‘of an age’ would fall into the camp of:

“...we hate anything and everything to do with the scum red fuckers and if we could get away with it would blow the fucking swamp up. Special mentions for certain individuals that personally embody all that is despicable, arrogant and cuntish behaviour that is known as RAG, e.g. that ginger headed rag cheat, the drug cheat, the family man, that twat keane etc. and of course baconface.”

There is an argument that some people associated with that despicable club are not the same sort of shallow individual – but fuck it – they made their bed...........

Hatred for the scum, IMO, for all CITY fans should have a status specifically reserved for them – a league of their own. The only argument should be who amongst those in the next level is most worthy of contempt – red scouse for me.
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby patrickblue » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:10 pm

mcfc1632 wrote:Wow – cannot believe there is a question to be put here!!

Maybe it is a generation thing – but if we are going to measure how much we hate certain clubs, then I suggest that those ‘of an age’ would fall into the camp of:

“...we hate anything and everything to do with the scum red fuckers and if we could get away with it would blow the fucking swamp up. Special mentions for certain individuals that personally embody all that is despicable, arrogant and cuntish behaviour that is known as RAG, e.g. that ginger headed rag cheat, the drug cheat, the family man, that twat keane etc. and of course baconface.”

There is an argument that some people associated with that despicable club are not the same sort of shallow individual – but fuck it – they made their bed...........

Hatred for the scum, IMO, for all CITY fans should have a status specifically reserved for them – a league of their own. The only argument should be who amongst those in the next level is most worthy of contempt – red scouse for me.

100% correct, and also very well put.
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:36 pm

patrickblue wrote:
mcfc1632 wrote:Wow – cannot believe there is a question to be put here!!

100% correct, and also very well put.

Amen to that, brothers.

Ps. Scum!!!

Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:55 am

Hate the scum It's the LAW, However since Twat Milner has gone to the vermin I WANT TO PUNCH HIM EVERY FUCKING TIME I SEE THAT PISS TAKING TWAT HUG THE GROUND WITH HIS STUPID PISS TAKING FOOKING FACE. HE HAS TAKEN DIVING AND FAKING INJURY TO A LEVEL ONLY A PLASTIC SCOUSE CUNT COULD. I FEEL BETTER FOR THAT, MILNER YOUR CUNT, MILNER YOUR A CUNT.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum