MotM v Barca

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Who's yours?

Fernandinho
No votes
Silva
3%
Sterling
68%
De Bruyne
8%
Nolito
5%
Gundogan
No votes
Any other, shoot away!
8%
Pep isn't what he thought he was.
10%

Total votes : 40

Re: MotM v Barca

Postby Original Dub » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:41 am

Socrates wrote:We were the better side up to the sending off and 1 slip cost us. Without a great save by their keeper and a shocking miss by Stones we would be 2-1 up and flying. Then a huge double loss, going to 10 men, losing our shape and losing Zabaleta and his leadership too and game over. Sterling shone. Fernandinho should not be on the list at all. His slip cost us. He helped the second goal in too and was very lucky not to be sent off.

Of course, it's obvious to most. Even the fucking BT Panel and commentators.

Strange how it can be seen as anything else TBH. Maybe under lying issues playing a part here I feel.
Original Dub

Postby sheblue » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:49 am

kola who now in October is less than 50% of the player he was in September, don't know what happened there, hopefully he can get that forms back.
But we have to give the gundo more time, I think he's improving slowly and will be much better with time.
sheblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: city
My favourite player is: silva

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:54 am

Original Dub wrote:
Socrates wrote:We were the better side up to the sending off and 1 slip cost us. Without a great save by their keeper and a shocking miss by Stones we would be 2-1 up and flying. Then a huge double loss, going to 10 men, losing our shape and losing Zabaleta and his leadership too and game over. Sterling shone. Fernandinho should not be on the list at all. His slip cost us. He helped the second goal in too and was very lucky not to be sent off.

Strange how it can be seen as anything else TBH. Maybe under lying issues playing a part here I feel.

Impressed with Sterling and his positive approach.I also thought the Otter was very good on the night.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Dub City » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:53 pm

City64 wrote:Just a mention for Kolarov and Gundogan ........

Hopefully those two cunts have played there last game for us , fucking liabilities !!!

Bit early for writing off Gundogan , no preseason at a new club, yes he was poor but to put him in that bracket with that tool is too premature for me.
Dub City
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Postby Dub City » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:56 pm

sheblue wrote:kola who now in October is less than 50% of the player he was in September, don't know what happened there, hopefully he can get that forms back.
But we have to give the gundo more time, I think he's improving slowly and will be much better with time.

Get his form back? He was good first 5 games of last season and first few of this season. They are the exceptions his most common form is how he is playing now, woeful defender who is decent on the ball by a full back standard and kicks the ball hard.
Dub City
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Postby Original Dub » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:06 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

Impressed with Sterling and his positive approach.I also thought the Otter was very good on the night.

Agreed.
Original Dub

Postby City64 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:49 pm

Dub City wrote:
City64 wrote:Just a mention for Kolarov and Gundogan ........

Hopefully those two cunts have played there last game for us , fucking liabilities !!!

Bit early for writing off Gundogan , no preseason at a new club, yes he was poor but to put him in that bracket with that tool is too premature for me.

He looked the real deal first couple of games but his form has nosedived significantly , his role is huge to peps system !
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:32 pm

Sterling for taking the fight to them when we went down to 10.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby freshie » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:21 pm

Dub City wrote:
sheblue wrote:kola who now in October is less than 50% of the player he was in September, don't know what happened there, hopefully he can get that forms back.

Get his form back? He was good first 5 games of last season and first few of this season. They are the exceptions his most common form is how he is playing now, woeful defender who is decent on the ball by a full back standard and kicks the ball hard.

This
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby PrezIke » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:58 am

nottsblue wrote:Sterling for me. On the flip side I was very disappointed with Silva

Belated on this, but yep.

Raheem working hard all the way to the end. Silva couldn't keep the ball as well as he usually does.
PrezIke
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: KDBeezy

Postby Mase » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:51 pm

freshie wrote:
Dub City wrote:

This

I'm guessing both of you can't read what the kid put originally?

"Hopefully he can get THAT form back" referring to what he previously put right before that.

There's some fuckin eye disabled people on this forum!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum