cutting edge

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

cutting edge

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:28 pm

we need 10 chances to score a fucking goal yet the opposition need only one or two
fucking joke
and don't bring luck into it
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Re: cutting edge

Postby Clowncrete » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:38 pm

It's down to the quality of the players beyond a point. Msn are honestly better than all of our players.
Clowncrete
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Super Kev!

Postby roblues » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:42 pm

Clowncrete wrote:It's down to the quality of the players beyond a point. Msn are honestly better than all of our players.

Not sure it's all about quality - KDB and Aguero are just as clinical as those three when presented with similar situations. We just don't seem to create those situations as often, and that's because they are still working on a cohesive attacking plan to move on from the Pellers philosophy of "Go out and play beautiful attacking football"
roblues
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Nigels Tackle » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:43 pm

roblues wrote:
Clowncrete wrote:It's down to the quality of the players beyond a point. Msn are honestly better than all of our players.

Not sure it's all about quality - KDB and Aguero are just as clinical as those three when presented with similar situations. We just don't seem to create those situations as often, and that's because they are still working on a cohesive attacking plan to move on from the Pellers philosophy of "Go out and play beautiful attacking football"

gundogan's 'finish' sums us up
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:38 pm

I am more suprised when our midfielders and wingers score one on one chances than miss them. Something Sterling, Gundogan, Nolito and Silva need to work on.

I do think quality full backs will improve our team greatly both defensively and attacking
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle

Postby freshie » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:56 pm

Nigels Tackle wrote:
roblues wrote:

gundogan's 'finish' sums us up

Ter Stegen made a fantastic save. Unlike Willy who let Messi's shot in low down to his left which he should have saved, and something for which Joe has rightly been criticised for. Even Neymar's goal, as good as it was would have been saved by a world class shot stopper. This is the difference between what is deemed as a poor finish or a goal
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby FA cup winners 2006 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:03 pm

I am more suprised when our midfielders and wingers score one on one chances than miss them. Something Sterling, Gundogan, Nolito and Silva need to work on.

I do think quality full backs will improve our team greatly both defensively and attacking
FA cup winners 2006
De Jong's Tackle

Return to The Maine Football forum