10 Wins on the Spin (Our PL Record with 6 Wins)

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: 10 Wins on the Spin (Our PL Record with 6 Wins)

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:34 pm

phips wrote:
Moonchesteri wrote:Nolito was dropped.

Seriously though it's not just that but even early on in the season I said we are a better team with him in it

so then its Pep trying to wedge Gundogan into the team...because thats' whats dropped Nolito

I knew this was your angle when you asked what's changed.

And just FYI when Nolito became available after suspension for the Everton game he wasn't selected as Sane was selected in his place, the next game against Southampton Sané was selected in his place again. So your argument doesn't really stack up, does it?
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:55 pm

phips wrote:

Seriously though it's not just that but even early on in the season I said we are a better team with him in it

so then its Pep trying to wedge Gundogan into the team...because that's what's dropped Nolito (not exclusively of course)

You could say it was the introduction of Gundogan but that was for the system he wants to play rather than the player himself.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:09 pm

^ this reminds me of last season when KDB first came into the team, it coincided with our downturn in form and there were many saying that it was because Pellegrini was trying to wedge him in.

We all saw what happened then when we lost him to injury, people changed their tune fairly quick after that.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Original Dub » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:21 pm

My thoughts exactly FIBD
Original Dub

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:24 pm

Gundogan hasn't been bad at all imo. He is doing his job ie taking ball from our half to their half. Not that anyone will do anything with it when we are close to goal though.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby phips » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:55 pm

Foreverinbluedreams wrote:
phips wrote:

so then its Pep trying to wedge Gundogan into the team...because thats' whats dropped Nolito

I knew this was your angle when you asked what's changed.

And just FYI when Nolito became available after suspension for the Everton game he wasn't selected as Sane was selected in his place, the next game against Southampton Sané was selected in his place again. So your argument doesn't really stack up, does it?

Im genuinely speechless. I have zero idea what youre referring to. Ive been rereading my post for 10 minutes and have no idea what it is you think i could be implying. I so desperately want to live inside your head for even just 5 minutes to see what that would be like.

So what im gathering is that i cannot ask a question without having some ulterior motive and im actually trying to trick people into saying something..i wish i had time for that. I dont care about this website as much as you clearly do.

I asked a simple, straight forward question that was puzzling me because so many people were up in arms after the Leicester defeat and claimed that it was Pep issue or a player issue or a combo. My question was that if nothing has changed why has it been so poor? Im not trying to blame anyone. You make it sound like im trying to prove that Nolito should start. I couldnt care less whether he starts or not; he hasnt done enough for me to have an opinion of him.

You, along with most people on this site, clearly doubt my football knowledge and my City fandom--thats your right--but i have no idea what would cause you to think that im some shady, unscrupulous poster where every post i make has to be analyzed to determine its real meaning. You may think im dumb but jesus christ stop assuming im here to ruin your forum experience
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby Original Dub » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:43 pm

Please get rid of this troll
Original Dub

Postby iwasthere2012 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:22 pm

Original Dub wrote:Please get rid of this troll

A troll is for life, not just for Christmas.

No wait, that's a dog isn't it.
Scratch that.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum