He'll drink when he wants.....

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

He'll drink when he wants.....

Postby john@staustell » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:49 am

...He'll drink when he wants
Ja-ack Grealish
He'll drink when he wants

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... paign=1490

Jack Grealish embroiled in another 'hippy crack' storm with Aston Villa star involved in unruly hotel room bash

Jack Grealish has been caught up in another 'hippy crack' storm.

The Aston Villa midfielder, 20, infuriated guests at a Birmingham hotel with a raucous early-hours party after his club's 0-0 draw with Ipswich Town on Saturday.

A source told Sportsmail that Grealish and his friends woke up stunned hotel residents with an unruly bash in their room that featured balloons containing nitrous oxide, known as hippy crack

Sources close to Grealish, who had to apologise to then Villa manager Tim Sherwood in 2015 after pictures emerged of him inhaling from balloons, admit the balloons were present at the party but they deny that Grealish inhaled from them.

Some stunned guests sought refunds from the hotel after being kept awake long into the early hours. One source said: 'The noise was incredible. There were huge numbers of people inside the room and it was lawless. The other guests had no chance of getting any sleep.'

Grealish has never been far from controversy, and was pictured in June 2015 drunk and sprawled out on a road while on holiday in Tenerife.

A spokesman for Aston Villa said: 'The club are aware of allegations regarding an incident at the weekend which we are investigating internally
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Re: He'll drink when he wants.....

Postby nottsblue » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:18 pm

A bell end. Is doing what a huge number of lads can only dream about and he is throwing it away before it's barely even started for him. Zero sympathy from me when he flunks his life
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:31 pm

He's 20. I'm pretty sure that this happens sometimes with 20 year olds that have any fucking job let alone one that affords you the chance to rent some hotel rooms and party with your crew.

I don't really care what a footballer does as long as he's not hurting anyone, but i'd much prefer how our little Snake comports himself all day long. Cue the long list of articles about City's "Good Lads" feature Raheem, Kevin Brown, little Davey Silva, Vinnie "Literary" Kompany, etc that we will never ever ever see...who likes a positive story when surely there's a 20 year old footballing millionaire somewhere with his pants around his ankles about to piss in an alleyway.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby john@staustell » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:41 pm

Gringo Twatburger wrote:He's 20. I'm pretty sure that this happens sometimes with 20 year olds that have any fucking job let alone one that affords you the chance to rent some hotel rooms and party with your crew.

I don't really care what a footballer does as long as he's not hurting anyone, but i'd much prefer how our little Snake comports himself all day long. Cue the long list of articles about City's "Good Lads" feature Raheem, Kevin Brown, little Davey Silva, Vinnie "Literary" Kompany, etc that we will never ever ever see...who likes a positive story when surely there's a 20 year old footballing millionaire somewhere with his pants around his ankles about to piss in an alleyway.

cheers

That depends whether he really wants to be a footballer at any sort of level. Which he clearly doesn't have the willpower to do.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:56 pm

That was after a nil all draw, wonder what he does if Villa win?
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:04 pm

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:That was after a nil all draw, wonder what he does if Villa win?

Oh come on. His career hasn't been that long yet.
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:34 pm

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:
Hutch's Shoulder wrote:That was after a nil all draw, wonder what he does if Villa win?

Oh come on. His career hasn't been that long yet.

Ha. Clap. clap....clap.

John -- if you recall our little Raheem had a nitrous incident as well with the scouse victims. I don't think this kind of behaviour excludes you from being a footballer, even at a top, or near top level. It's not like he was shooting smack on skid row and he can't find his pants. It's child's play.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Return to The Maine Football forum