The Firm

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

The Firm

Postby ENIAM NAM » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:45 pm

I can't think of the last time we lost a player that we didn't want to leave. The club seem very good at giving new contracts out to players to make sure they don't look for a move. Maybe Tevez was the only exception. If anything, we have kept players for too long.

Got me thinking about Pep. Everywhere he's been, he's left after 3 seasons and I think I've seen that he's said he will stay here for a similar time. If we carry on playing some of the football we've seen already and in all likelihood get even better, let's hope they can do the same with Pep..!!
ENIAM NAM
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Re: The Firm

Postby roblues » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:49 pm

ENIAM NAM wrote:I can't think of the last time we lost a player that we didn't want to leave. The club seem very good at giving new contracts out to players to make sure they don't look for a move. Maybe Tevez was the only exception. If anything, we have kept players for too long.

Got me thinking about Pep. Everywhere he's been, he's left after 3 seasons and I think I've seen that he's said he will stay here for a similar time. If we carry on playing some of the football we've seen already and in all likelihood get even better, let's hope they can do the same with Pep..!!

Send him all expenses paid to Zante, snap him winning a BJ competition with a random stranger at Baywatch club, then make the photos disappear with ten year extension. Sorted.
roblues
Superman's Underpants

Supporter of: MCFC

Return to The Maine Football forum