derby day build up thread

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: derby day build up thread

Postby RodneyRodney » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:44 pm

lol still practicing OD, never too old to learn - and I take offence where I can find it thanks very much but rarely at parties, where I am frequently the star guest:)[/quote]
Education is not the filling of a pail, but rather the lighting of a fire.[/quote] we agree on that then, let's leave it there.[/quote]
What if you fill the pail with kerosene , then put a match to it ?
"Our planet is a BLUE planet" - Sir David Attenborough
RodneyRodney
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester; Patriots
My favourite player is: Enzo Francescoli

Postby Original Dub » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:42 am

Food for thought rodders
Original Dub

Postby fordy » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:08 am

2 tickets available in the city end available. Serious enquires only. Lee. 07713802460
fordy
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: barcelona

Postby Nigels Tackle » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:42 am

fordy wrote:2 tickets available in the city end available. Serious enquires only. Lee. 07713802460

face value i presume, lee?
we don't fLEEce our fellow blues on here...
ARMCHAIR FAN
Nigels Tackle
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Supporter of: man love
My favourite player is: riyad meh!rez

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:52 am

Merson just made room for Sterling in his best of City/United 6 a side team. I'm truly stunned that he should thrust his conk in the face of the sky rag agenda and give it a big snort of powdery defiance.

Bearing in mind that you are never more than 6 feet from a rag or a rat - it's just been confirmed from DNA research that the rat is the only plausible agent of transmission that could have led to such a wide and quick spread of the black death. This is because of rats' proclivity to associate with humans and the ability of their blood to withstand very large concentrations of the bubonic plague bacillus. When rats died, their fleas (which were infected with bacterial blood) found new hosts in the form of humans and animals. The connection is obvious yet more evidence the media rag agenda is crumbling

johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby london blue 2 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:10 pm

My plans have changed so I'm back in the game sat. Can't wait to see us smash these cunt up bad.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Original Dub » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:07 pm

Yes, let us repeatedly penetrate these vaginas in an upward motion.
Original Dub

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:11 pm

Anthony Crolla Salford season ticket holder wheeled out for the SSN preview - no City fan in sight - just another in the long line of raggy D listers on the red payroll via Sky.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby london blue 2 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:16 pm

Just had a text from a rag. For the first time in years they are pretty fucking vocal...
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby South Stand Balti » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:33 pm

Bravo starts. Sane has a chance but Gundo and other injured not starting - His Pepness presser apparently
South Stand Balti
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:53 pm

johnny crossan wrote:Anthony Crolla Salford season ticket holder wheeled out for the SSN preview - no City fan in sight - just another in the long line of raggy D listers on the red payroll via Sky.

Top lad though,He would lol at the D lister status TBH.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Mase » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:01 pm

Hazy2 wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:Anthony Crolla Salford season ticket holder wheeled out for the SSN preview - no City fan in sight - just another in the long line of raggy D listers on the red payroll via Sky.

I've heard a few people say he's a nice lad but most of them have never met him. Not saying that about you Hazy, just most people I've met that have said that. I think it's the 'I chased off a burglar and almost died' tag?

So when are they having Terry Flanagan on then?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Hazy2 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:56 pm

Mase wrote:
Hazy2 wrote:

I've heard a few people say he's a nice lad but most of them have never met him. Not saying that about you Hazy, just most people I've met that have said that. I think it's the 'I chased off a burglar and almost died' tag?

So when are they having Terry Flanagan on then?

Next week will be big for both if AC wins Terry will be further away if he loses it's on...
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby nottsblue » Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:48 pm

Mourinho is getting excuses in early by now claiming it will be harder to face City without Aguero than with him!
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby phips » Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:06 pm

will Pep take the gamble of putting an untested Sane straight in for Aguero (either up top or on the wing with Nolito up top)? Or will Kelechi be trusted?..hmm...decisions, decisions.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby Green & Blue » Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:38 pm

nottsblue wrote:Mourinho is getting excuses in early by now claiming it will be harder to face City without Aguero than with him!

Not so sure it's an excuse it probably just makes it more of a mystery for him as to how Pep is going to set up tomorrow.

I'm really buzzing for this now. I think we are going to turn it on big time tomorrow and provide the rags with a well needed dose of reality, some of them are getting far too carried away with themselves.
Green & Blue
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:40 pm

nottsblue wrote:Mourinho is getting excuses in early by now claiming it will be harder to face City without Aguero than with him!

I wonder if this will be picked up -- Ladyman, Jackson, Ogden - any of you rag slugs sliming round this forum for a story?

Peg has just praised Andy Burton as the finest sports reporter he has come across in England - not surprising after Eva I suppose

cast your mind back to the 2012 Carling Cup Final

"Carragher was quizzed on the pitch by Sky Sports reporter Andy Burton, who asked the Liverpool veteran if "this was the beginning of a farewell?"
Carragher, who had led his young son up the Wembley steps, began answering Burton's question before turning on his interviewer, saying: "Who are you, the manager?"

He then poked fun at 'Two Phones' Burton, by saying: "You were lucky to keep your job at Sky after that Wolves stuff!"
Carragher was presumably referring to the infamous footage of Burton and former Sky pundit Andy Gray discussing female assistant referee Sian Massey in derogatory terms.

The reference appeared to be lost on Burton, who seemed to offer Carragher a job at the broadcaster, saying: "We'd love to have you," as the defender walked off to rejoin his celebrating team-mates."
actually, although he was suspended along with Keys & Gray, SSN just couldn't do without the best friend of Andy Goldstein, TalkSport's resident rabid rag and lifelong admirer of Bobby Charlton.

here it is

Watch on youtube.com
Last edited by johnny crossan on Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby nottsblue » Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:42 pm

Green & Blue wrote:

Not so sure it's an excuse it probably just makes it more of a mystery for him as to how Pep is going to set up tomorrow.

I'm really buzzing for this now. I think we are going to turn it on big time tomorrow and provide the rags with a well needed dose of reality, some of them are getting far too carried away with themselves.

Mourinho's first instinct is not to lose. Peps is to win. This is why Mourinho might struggle to second guess Pep as he would just pack the defence and midfield if he didn't have his main forward. Pep could do any one of about five different tactical formations using different players in different positions.
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby johnny crossan » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:43 pm

BBC go to a Marca journo for their background piece on the two managers - lol - then action clips of Rashford's winner last season, pictures of Pogba, overheads of the swamp and then a mention for Leicester City. Marvellous.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Spurge » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:42 pm

See Sky's derby day preview, I've not read it in any detail but scroll down to Dwight Yorke video - don't watch it cos it's sure to be shit, but look at the caption sky have added under the video, it reads (for now at least until someone at Sky edits it) - 'Dwight Yorke believes his former club should be Manchester City at Old Trafford on Saturday' now that does make sense Dwight!!

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... by-preview
Spurge
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum