derby day build up thread

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: derby day build up thread

Postby MUS » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:55 pm

I've noticed how with each Derby build up sky sports post a couple of positive articles on City early in the week and then ramp up the United propaganda as we get closer to game time.

Am I just hallucinating or has anyone else noticed this too?
CENTURIONS
MUS
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Mase » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:55 pm

Justified logic wrote:Just seen this on a DM comments thread. Tidied up version:

When the ball hits the net, it's not Rashford or Shrek..It'ssss Iheanachoooooooo

I like it.

I'd rather not include those two mongs in any songs we sing.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Justified logic » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:01 pm

Mase wrote:
Justified logic wrote:Just seen this on a DM comments thread. Tidied up version:

When the ball hits the net, it's not Rashford or Shrek..It'ssss Iheanachoooooooo

I like it.

Phil Jones? Jaap Stam?
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:10 pm

Justified logic wrote:
Mase wrote:

I like it.

Phil Jones? Jaap Stam?

Two different people?
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:12 pm

MUS wrote:I've noticed how with each Derby build up sky sports post a couple of positive articles on City early in the week and then ramp up the United propaganda as we get closer to game time.

Am I just hallucinating or has anyone else noticed this too?

Its obvious to all and sundry.

Bias and Agenda driven scum.

Im watching Football Today and rat boy 2 is on...they showed the scum wins and thats as far as we got....hes a fuckign rat....had to turn the sound off and put some 80,s music on.

I want us to humiliate them.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:14 pm

Mase wrote:

I like it.

So, using this offensive slang for those with Downs Syndrome as a generally abusive term seems to be acceptable on the forum these days.
A sad state of affairs.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:24 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Mase wrote:

I like it.

So, using this offensive slang for those with Downs Syndrome as a generally abusive term seems to be acceptable on the forum these days.
A sad state of affairs.

Give up JC..your turning into Mary fuckign whitehouse ffs!!!
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:51 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:So, using this offensive slang for those with Downs Syndrome as a generally abusive term seems to be acceptable on the forum these days.
A sad state of affairs.

A fine and much misunderstood woman who was also a staunch City supporter.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Original Dub » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:13 pm

Maybe you used to call people with Down Syndrome "mongs", but I never did.

Take your offence from somewhere else, I'm sure there's loads of places for you to go. Actually, take it from there if it gives you your fill.

Fuck, I can't stand cunts who permanently look for offence. (Apologies if the word "cunt" is offensive to anyone with, or currently acting like, a vagina).
Original Dub

Postby foreverblue » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:20 pm

Jamie Jackson on the Guardian has produced the biggest load of bollocks on a combined Manchester team. He has been called out on it by the hundreds but the moderator has gone total denial and deleted loads 5 of mine have gone bye bye). I even apologised to someone for getting their earlier thread modded and that got deleted! Even Football Weekly has referenced his crud.
foreverblue
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby Dameerto » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:49 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:So, using this offensive slang for those with Downs Syndrome as a generally abusive term seems to be acceptable on the forum these days.
A sad state of affairs.

A fine and much misunderstood woman who was also a staunch City supporter.

You're right there - I could never understand why she was trying to tell me what to think.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Mase » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:06 pm

Original Dub wrote:Maybe you used to call people with Down Syndrome "mongs", but I never did.

Take your offence from somewhere else, I'm sure there's loads of places for you to go. Actually, take it from there if it gives you your fill.

Fuck, I can't stand cunts who permanently look for offence. (Apologies if the word "cunt" is offensive to anyone with, or currently acting like, a vagina).

Same. Where I'm from I don't think anyone uses the term mong to refer to anyone with DS. Where I grew up, a mong was a idiot eg 'oh why have you done that you mong!'
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:45 pm

Mase wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Maybe you used to call people with Down Syndrome "mongs", but I never did.

Same. Where I'm from I don't think anyone uses the term mong to refer to anyone with DS. Where I grew up, a mong was a idiot eg 'oh why have you done that you mong!'
In which case may your learning experience be a changing experience.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:26 pm

foreverblue wrote:Jamie Jackson on the Guardian has produced the biggest load of bollocks on a combined Manchester team. He has been called out on it by the hundreds but the moderator has gone total denial and deleted loads 5 of mine have gone bye bye). I even apologised to someone for getting their earlier thread modded and that got deleted! Even Football Weekly has referenced his crud.

Peg as manager is another simple choice for the former MUTV employee
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Justified logic » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:28 pm

Mase wrote:

Due to his perception that children with Down syndrome shared facial similarities with those of Blumenbach's Mongolian race, John Langdon Down used the term 'mongoloid'.[54][115] While the term mongoloid (also mongolism, Mongolian imbecility or idiocy) continued to be used until the early 1970s, it is now considered unacceptable and is no longer in common use.[116] In 1961, 19 scientists suggested that "mongolism" had "misleading connotations" and had become "an embarrassing term".[116][117] The World Health Organization (WHO) dropped the term in 1965 after a request by the Mongolian delegate.[116]

So who are the fucking eeeeeeejits now?

Answer, these two ignorant arseholes ;0)
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby gmercer1 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:34 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
foreverblue wrote:Jamie Jackson on the Guardian has produced the biggest load of bollocks on a combined Manchester team. He has been called out on it by the hundreds but the moderator has gone total denial and deleted loads 5 of mine have gone bye bye). I even apologised to someone for getting their earlier thread modded and that got deleted! Even Football Weekly has referenced his crud.

Shrek!!!! Hahahahahahaha
gmercer1
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby Mase » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:48 pm

Justified logic wrote:
Mase wrote:

Due to his perception that children with Down syndrome shared facial similarities with those of Blumenbach's Mongolian race, John Langdon Down used the term 'mongoloid'.[54][115] While the term mongoloid (also mongolism, Mongolian imbecility or idiocy) continued to be used until the early 1970s, it is now considered unacceptable and is no longer in common use.[116] In 1961, 19 scientists suggested that "mongolism" had "misleading connotations" and had become "an embarrassing term".[116][117] The World Health Organization (WHO) dropped the term in 1965 after a request by the Mongolian delegate.[116]

Can you read you fuckin mong? "Where I'm from I don't think anyone uses the term mong to refer to anyone with DS." I'm not from Wikipedia.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mase » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:49 pm

gmercer1 wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

Shrek!!!! Hahahahahahaha

That's not the worst thing there! Fuckin Rashford!! Nacho has a better goals to minutes ratio than that tit!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby patrickblue » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:59 pm

Mase wrote:
gmercer1 wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:

Shrek!!!! Hahahahahahaha

That's not the worst thing there! Fuckin Rashford!! Nacho has a better goals to minutes ratio than that tit!

But Lionel scored five on sky!
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Original Dub » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:26 pm

Justified logic wrote:
Mase wrote:

Next you'll be telling rappers to stop saying nigga in their tunes.

You won't believe where that word originated.
Jump on wiki, it's gonna blow your mind...

Stop telling me how I'm supposed talk. It will change nothing. Just take your offence and leave.

I don't need payment for it. It's free.

All the best.

Ps stop being a mong.
Original Dub

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum