derby day build up thread

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: derby day build up thread

Postby CTID Hants » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:29 pm

Mase wrote:
Justified logic wrote:So who are the fucking eeeeeeejits now?

Answer, these two ignorant arseholes ;0)

Can you read you fuckin mong? "Where I'm from I don't think anyone uses the term mong to refer to anyone with DS." I'm not from Wikipedia.

Ignore the Mong, clearly agenda driven as the ENGLISH Oxford dictionary states it to mean 'stupid' or with learning difficulties, fuck all to do with downes.

Go fucking and try being PC elsewhere if fucking man up...
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby mr_nool » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:31 pm

Original Dub wrote:
Justified logic wrote:
Mase wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Maybe you used to call people with Down Syndrome "mongs", but I never did.

Take your offence from somewhere else, I'm sure there's loads of places for you to go. Actually, take it from there if it gives you your fill.

Fuck, I can't stand cunts who permanently look for offence. (Apologies if the word "cunt" is offensive to anyone with, or currently acting like, a vagina).

Same. Where I'm from I don't think anyone uses the term mong to refer to anyone with DS. Where I grew up, a mong was a idiot eg 'oh why have you done that you mong!'

Due to his perception that children with Down syndrome shared facial similarities with those of Blumenbach's Mongolian race, John Langdon Down used the term 'mongoloid'.[54][115] While the term mongoloid (also mongolism, Mongolian imbecility or idiocy) continued to be used until the early 1970s, it is now considered unacceptable and is no longer in common use.[116] In 1961, 19 scientists suggested that "mongolism" had "misleading connotations" and had become "an embarrassing term".[116][117] The World Health Organization (WHO) dropped the term in 1965 after a request by the Mongolian delegate.[116]

So who are the fucking eeeeeeejits now?

Next you'll be telling rappers to stop saying nigga in their tunes.

You won't believe where that word originated.
Jump on wiki, it's gonna blow your mind...

Stop telling me how I'm supposed talk. It will change nothing. Just take your offence and leave.

I don't need payment for it. It's free.

All the best.

Ps stop being a mong.

So because you're a mong, it's OK to use the word mong?

Or did I get the rapper analogy wrong?
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby london blue 2 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:35 pm

There is something really mong with this forum recently.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:39 pm

Original Dub wrote:Next you'll be telling rappers to stop saying nigga in their tunes. You won't believe where that word originated.
Stop telling me how I'm supposed talk. It will change nothing. Just take your offence and leave.
All the best.
Ps stop being a mong.

Take a break friend, you're just embarrassing yourself. Wallowing in your own ignorance and prejudice is so tedious.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Original Dub » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:47 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Next you'll be telling rappers to stop saying nigga in their tunes. You won't believe where that word originated.
All the best.
Ps stop being a mong.

Take a break friend, you're just embarrassing yourself. Wallowing in your own ignorance and prejudice is so tedious.

Do you purposely try to sound like a cunt or is it totally natural?

I'd say you're the life and soul of the party.

Fucking mong.
Original Dub

Postby Original Dub » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:53 pm

mr_nool wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
Justified logic wrote:
Mase wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Maybe you used to call people with Down Syndrome "mongs", but I never did.

Take your offence from somewhere else, I'm sure there's loads of places for you to go. Actually, take it from there if it gives you your fill.

Fuck, I can't stand cunts who permanently look for offence. (Apologies if the word "cunt" is offensive to anyone with, or currently acting like, a vagina).

Same. Where I'm from I don't think anyone uses the term mong to refer to anyone with DS. Where I grew up, a mong was a idiot eg 'oh why have you done that you mong!'

Due to his perception that children with Down syndrome shared facial similarities with those of Blumenbach's Mongolian race, John Langdon Down used the term 'mongoloid'.[54][115] While the term mongoloid (also mongolism, Mongolian imbecility or idiocy) continued to be used until the early 1970s, it is now considered unacceptable and is no longer in common use.[116] In 1961, 19 scientists suggested that "mongolism" had "misleading connotations" and had become "an embarrassing term".[116][117] The World Health Organization (WHO) dropped the term in 1965 after a request by the Mongolian delegate.[116]

So who are the fucking eeeeeeejits now?

Next you'll be telling rappers to stop saying nigga in their tunes.

You won't believe where that word originated.

All the best.

Ps stop being a mong.

So because you're a mong, it's OK to use the word mong?

Or did I get the rapper analogy wrong?

Not quite....

But it's interesting how words aren't offensive to the vast majority of people when they accept context. When they accept who is saying the word and where it is being directed.

Then there's these other annoying pc fuckwits who are hell bent on taking offence at every opportunity.

AKA "The Offended".
Original Dub

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:53 pm

Original Dub wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
All the best.
Ps stop being a mong.

Fucking mong.

lol still practicing OD, never too old to learn - and I take offence where I can find it thanks very much but rarely at parties, where I am frequently the star guest:)
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Original Dub » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:56 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
All the best.
Ps stop being a mong.

Fucking mong.

lol still practicing OD, never too old to learn - and I take offence where I can find it thanks very much but rarely at parties, where I am frequently the star guest:)

Education is not the filling of a pail, but rather the lighting of a fire.
Original Dub

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:09 pm

Original Dub wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
All the best.
Ps stop being a mong.

Fucking mong.

Education is not the filling of a pail, but rather the lighting of a fire.
we agree on that then, let's leave it there.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby london blue 2 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:00 pm

Oh for fuck sake. Turned on premier league world on sky to see a review and there's an extended piece on Bryan fucking riggs. Cunts are seriously obsessed with rags!
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby nottsblue » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:05 pm

If it is possible, I'm beginning to dislike Gingerpig even more.

His latest offering is "I don't know what the fuss is about the Derby. It's just another game for us. United have always been and always will be the biggest club in Manchester. The Hacienda is the second biggest and that's been shut twenty years".

FUCK OFF
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby City64 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:12 pm

nottsblue wrote:If it is possible, I'm beginning to dislike Gingerpig even more.

His latest offering is "I don't know what the fuss is about the Derby. It's just another game for us. United have always been and always will be the biggest club in Manchester. The Hacienda is the second biggest and that's been shut twenty years".

FUCK OFF

Don't worry about that one pal it makes the ginger cunt look very bitter and twisted , he is getting slated from every angle on social media over it . Check out Uwe Rosler,s social media piece it is pure class and hits the rags where it really hurts AWESOME :):)

ps got it on my fb status but cant download it on here :(:(
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby gillie » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:16 pm

nottsblue wrote:If it is possible, I'm beginning to dislike Gingerpig even more.

FUCK OFF

But I thought he only watches Non League football now,or at least that is what he is quoted as saying.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Wonderwall » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:01 pm

FUCK OFF

Hahaha. This is a piss take that sky have been taken in by. It's from a twitter account George weahs cousin and he has history of spoofing quotes and getting them on Sky Sports. They are suckered once again. Scholes never even said this
They are just desperate to sensationalise anything they find. No matter what the truth is.
Wonderwall

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby phips » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:12 pm

FUCK OFF

im assuming youre referring to Scholes? he did just say that the 3 best Premier League players are Aguero, De Bruyne, & Silva though....so thats something.
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby Mase » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:35 pm

phips wrote:

FUCK OFF

im assuming youre referring to Scholes? he did just say that the 3 best Premier League players are Aguero, De Bruyne, & Silva though....so thats something.

I think Hitler saved a kitten from a tree once..
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Spurge » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:37 pm

gmercer1 wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
foreverblue wrote:Jamie Jackson on the Guardian has produced the biggest load of bollocks on a combined Manchester team. He has been called out on it by the hundreds but the moderator has gone total denial and deleted loads 5 of mine have gone bye bye). I even apologised to someone for getting their earlier thread modded and that got deleted! Even Football Weekly has referenced his crud.

Peg as manager is another simple choice for the former MUTV employee

Shrek!!!! Hahahahahahaha

If you think thats funny well that scouse plonker micky quinn selected his derby 11 this morning on talksport - he played Shrek as a holding midfielder!

From memory his 11 was Degay, Baily (at right back) Shaw with Stones and Kompany in the middle. Defensive mids Pogba and Shrek, 3 attacking mids KDB, Silva and Martial, Aguero up top.
Spurge
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: Asa Hartford

Postby london blue 2 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:08 pm

Preview on BBC 2 now
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:15 pm

london blue 2 wrote:Preview on BBC 2 now

Syed is in the front row of the top rank of the first division of nauseating hacks who know nothing about football but make a living off it.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby johnny crossan » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:35 pm

Watch on youtube.com

Gabby in charge and swamp dweller/tramp Justin Moorhouse on the street microphone - perfect balance
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum