Internationals.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Internationals.

Postby Bluedj » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:37 pm

Kane is crap at International level
Bluedj
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: vincent kompany

Postby Dameerto » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:37 pm

I hope that's Kane that's going off for Sturridge.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Original Dub » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:37 pm

Mase that's exactly what I was thinking.

Really odd not passing it to him on several occasions.

Mind you, fat sam didn't help things playing him out on the left. Way to marginalise the player of the season so far.
Original Dub

Postby Bluedj » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:40 pm

[quote="Hutch's Shoulder"]very slow stuff compared to what we have been watching under Pep. Rooney still over the hill. Joe had a couple of chances to paly out from the back, took one and hooved one up field which was won by Slovakia. Tell 'em what's what Sam.[/quote

Truly slow and so pedestrian to watch we blues are witnessing

0-0 bore draw on the cards here
Bluedj
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: vincent kompany

Postby Dameerto » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:42 pm

I like how Rooney's getting booed.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:42 pm

Sideshow Bob wrote:hate to do this but it must be done. if you watched the entirety of brazil-equador, you'd have seen that jesus was DIRE until the last 20 min when equador had tired and been reduced to 10 men. wasted chances, caught offsides and some embarrassing dives. seems very one-footed to me and not at all a technical player like neymar, let alone ronaldo the fat. for the first goal, he got lucky...went with a strange stab with his right instead of striking through the volley with his left. the second goal was class tbf but i'm still unconvinced and think he'll struggle against PL defenders. yes, im a huge rag.

I did watch the entirety of that game - and hate to do this, but it must be done - I am constrained to resist your conclusions on the basis that they lack any observable evidence for their veracity. I understand his was the first home defeat of Equador, by anybody ever, and our lad was the reason why. 'Dire' would not be the adjective of choice by a fair-minded observer for any part of his performance - brilliant would be more recondite in my opinion. If you watch South American football at an altitude of 3000m regularly, you will no doubt better appreciate the achievement.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby dick dastardley » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:44 pm

Rooney the over the hill shite free kicking useless fucker, along with Walcott, lama, kane and walker
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby london blue 2 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:46 pm

End product from llama Kane and Walcott is embarrassing.
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby nottsblue » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:47 pm

Meet the new boss

Same as the old boss
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:50 pm

dick dastardley wrote:Rooney the over the hill shite free kicking useless fucker, along with Walcott, lama, kane and walker
taking off your best attacking player and potential goalscorer against 10 men, and replacing him with a long term loser like Walcott, is the reason behind the BFS trophy haul.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Dameerto » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:51 pm

Best pass of the night to set up what should have been a goal and it comes from a Slovakian defender.
VIVA EL CITIES

Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:54 pm

gutted
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Dameerto » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:56 pm

Never in doubt, form player saves the team, manager is a genious. I'm pretty sure those will be the headlines tomorrow.
VIVA EL CITIES

Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby nottsblue » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:59 pm

BFS is one lucky fucker. Still, a wins a win
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby london blue 2 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:10 pm

london blue 2 wrote:End product from llama Kane and Walcott is embarrassing.

Oops lol
london blue 2
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby nottsblue » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:18 pm

Didn't watch the game but BFS has just said Shrek was magnificent.

Assume he is joking and it isn't true. Or anyone who did watch it agree?
nottsblue
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Justified logic » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:18 pm

That's it then. England to finish top without dropping a point and then go out in the group stage without a win.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby zuricity » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:44 pm

Typical ! great rendition of the German National Anthem by the Norwegian military band !
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:13 pm

That was garbage, not just from England. Slovakia went for a draw and got fuck all, which is exactly what they deserved.

England lacked skill, pace and energy, only occasionally having a chance on goal. We still insist on trying to fit Shrek into the team even though nobody knows exactly what he's supposed to be doing. You've got all these young lads who are now used to fast paced football and you get that fat cunt not being able to get from back to front, and vice-versa, during any of the phases. Henderson ain't that great but the limited talent he has is shadowed by Wiggy being around like a bad smell.

Very, very lucky and the only player who showed some sort of fluency was Stones. Very good game for that lad but not too difficult opposition to really test. A test that should've been better passed by BFS and sidekick Wiggy.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Herb » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:57 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:That was garbage, not just from England. Slovakia went for a draw and got fuck all, which is exactly what they deserved.

England lacked skill, pace and energy, only occasionally having a chance on goal. We still insist on trying to fit Shrek into the team even though nobody knows exactly what he's supposed to be doing. You've got all these young lads who are now used to fast paced football and you get that fat cunt not being able to get from back to front, and vice-versa, during any of the phases. Henderson ain't that great but the limited talent he has is shadowed by Wiggy being around like a bad smell.

Very, very lucky and the only player who showed some sort of fluency was Stones. Very good game for that lad but not too difficult opposition to really test. A test that should've been better passed by BFS and sidekick Wiggy.

You summed it up for me there. Same old same old.
If we had De Gea and the rags had Hart, we'd be top with a 9 point lead and they'd be in 12th place - that's the difference between a 'good' keeper and a 'top class' keeper - 12 places - think about it.
Herb
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: City super City
My favourite player is: NOT Howler Hart!

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum