Chumps league squad

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Chumps league squad

Postby carolina-blue » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:44 am

Looks like even with the outgoing we have one to many . Who do we leave out ? I hear a lot saying YaYa . But I think Komps might be a good shout if he is still unfit . There will be plenty of cup and league games for him to get up to speed . For the next phase . ??
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Re: Chumps league squad

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:51 am

carolina-blue wrote:Looks like even with the outgoing we have one to many . Who do we leave out ? I hear a lot saying YaYa . But I think Komps might be a good shout if he is still unfit . There will be plenty of cup and league games for him to get up to speed . For the next phase . ??

i don't actually care....in prior seasons this mattered a lot more when we had a bunch of shitbags and fuckers who couldn't be trusted to put a shift in. Now, the game has changed and i trust Pep to put the right roster together.

Not trying to piss on your parade big fella, but this question for me isn't as relevant now as it was under the Count or Mancini.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby carolina-blue » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:15 pm

Gringo Twatburger wrote:
carolina-blue wrote:Looks like even with the outgoing we have one to many . Who do we leave out ? I hear a lot saying YaYa . But I think Komps might be a good shout if he is still unfit . There will be plenty of cup and league games for him to get up to speed . For the next phase . ??

i don't actually care....in prior seasons this mattered a lot more when we had a bunch of shitbags and fuckers who couldn't be trusted to put a shift in. Now, the game has changed and i trust Pep to put the right roster together.

Not trying to piss on your parade big fella, but this question for me isn't as relevant now as it was under the Count or Mancini.

cheers

I see what you are saying . And your not pissing on my chips . I hear from most it will be YaYa . Left out . I just think we don't need to do an England and put unfit players in the squad .
Especially ( and Carl will proably ream me a new one) when YaYa can still do a job for us Off the bench .
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby phips » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:02 pm

i hear what youre saying re: Kompany but i think it should still be Yaya. there are more midfielders in the squad than CBs.
if we exclude Kompany that leaves only Nico, Stones, Aleks, and Sagna (I guess Fern1 & 2 and Zaba too).
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby phips » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:04 pm

looks like Yaya indeed missed out
I'm not really a City fan. I'm just here for attention.

Barclays Premier League 2011-2012 CHAMP1-6NS
Barclays Premier League 2013-2014 CHAMP156NS
Barclays Premier League 2017-2018 CHAMP100NS
Barclays Premier League 2018-2019 CHAMP14ONS
Barclays Premier League 2020-2021 CHAM21ONS
Barclays Premier League 2021-2022 CHAM93ONS
Barclays Premier League 2022-2023 CHAM3XIONS
2022-2023 Domestic & European TR3BLE WINNERS
phips
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Supporter of: Man City, Dortmund
My favourite player is: David Silva, Marco Reus

Postby CTID Hants » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:20 pm

phips wrote:looks like Yaya indeed missed out

It always was going to be him (A) simply because our MF to defender ratio (B) As much of a fantastic player he has been for us, his legs just cannot take a full game at the pace we're going to be playing under Pep.

That all said and done it's nice to be in a position where you look at the team sheet and there isn't really anyone you think of and shudder at thought of being in the squad.

We are definitely a better team than last year imo so Monchengladbach won't be an issue nor will Celtic, which leaves Barca so anything could happen in those two games, worse case we finish second in our group.
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Return to The Maine Football forum