Sergio ban?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Sergio ban?

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:59 am

Beefymcfc wrote:There was plenty in there but, as usual, it was mainly swept under the carpet.

Spoiler: Show/Hide
Spoilbox

so deftly done too
Last edited by johnny crossan on Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:04 am

That's the one JC.

Amazed nobody has noticed PiGMOLs wiki page has been hacked?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Profess ... ials_Board
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby failsworthblue » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:10 pm

It is only a matter of time before we get our claws into the FA/Sly Sports and the Premier League.

UEFA tried it on and look at what happened to a certain Frenchman.

Our club is run with honour that radiates from our owner and the people who work for him.

No one is going to f**k with us in the future.
failsworthblue
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:28 pm

I remember Kevin Davies at the swamp v Arsenal FA Cup Semi Final liner and ref shit their pants and waive play on defenders and the keeper jump up with a really no goal fucking great we're not out, that was the first time I thought powers above never letting little old Chesterfield ruin a Cup final.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby patrickblue » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:47 pm

KinkyKinkladze wrote:I may get slapped down for this but big respect to Neville for not letting this lie. Seems most of football and the media have tried to ignore this since it first arose yesterday morning, but even today Neville has questioned pgmol's statement.

Not from me you won't.
However much I despised him as a rag player and mate of red nose, since he's retired he's shown a huge amount of integrity and deserves a lot of respect for it.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Mase » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:58 pm

patrickblue wrote:
KinkyKinkladze wrote:I may get slapped down for this but big respect to Neville for not letting this lie. Seems most of football and the media have tried to ignore this since it first arose yesterday morning, but even today Neville has questioned pgmol's statement.

Not from me you won't.
However much I despised him as a rag player and mate of red nose, since he's retired he's shown a huge amount of integrity and deserves a lot of respect for it.

Definitely. As I said further up, there's a mutual hatred for each other which I respect.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:02 pm

Watch on youtube.com
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby nottsblue » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:28 pm

The arm around the shoulder from Clattenburg speaks volumes
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby nottsblue » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:46 pm

I also get the feeling for this to gain momentum another referee will have to come out and corroborate what Halsey has insinuated. Otherwise PGMOL will probably try to dismiss it as a bitter ex referee with an axe to grind who is telling fibs.

Will any of them have the balls I wonder
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Hutch's Shoulder » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:53 pm

For all the bias of the media and the possible inconsistency of the referee's story, the one man responsible for this is Aguero. Had he not swung his elbow, this would not have happened. I don't want to see our players doing this and he deserved to be banned. I also think we will beat the rags without him.
Hutch's Shoulder
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: City of course
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:02 pm

Mase wrote:
patrickblue wrote:

Not from me you won't.

Definitely. As I said further up, there's a mutual hatred for each other which I respect.

Ha. What you said was basically "I live in In Manc and you live in Florida so your opinion about Neville doesn't count as much."

But now that others have shared a similar viewpoint you are striking a more subtle tone.

You're such a massive pussy. It's comedic dude. Stick to your guns next time. Apparently Henry Rollins agrees with your hatred. And btw I'm pretty sure you know almost zero about one of my boyhood idols and his band and his ethos and his mindset. So don't use his name in vain. Stick to like Arctic Monkeys or whatever crap you probably idealize as rock and roll honesty.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby gillie » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:11 pm

Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:I think Martin Lipton is the hack I hate the most. What an odious little toad.

Exactly why did the twat mention the rags he must know something perhaps!
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:18 pm

Hutch's Shoulder wrote:For all the bias of the media and the possible inconsistency of the referee's story, the one man responsible for this is Aguero. Had he not swung his elbow, this would not have happened. I don't want to see our players doing this and he deserved to be banned. I also think we will beat the rags without him.

I don't think anyone is disputing Sergio was wrong, but that's not what everyone is complaining a about.
You say that if he didn't swing none of this would have happened. I'm starting to think, I'm glad he did. Solely because it's exposes this selective trial by media and we are finally getting evidence put into the mainstream. Not just paranoid rantings of fans that feel their team is being hard done by.
I don't want Sergio doing what he did, but I don't want him being kicked to fuck every game until he retaliates either.
We saw down UEFA and I hope we will see down the obvious favouritism that is subtly and not so subtly applied throughout the season.
If this puts s spotlight on how the rules are not being applied evenly for everyone, then it can only be a good thing.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Mase » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:20 pm

Gringo Twatburger wrote:
Mase wrote:
patrickblue wrote:

Not from me you won't.

Ha. What you said was basically "I live in In Manc and you live in Florida so your opinion about Neville doesn't count as much."

But now that others have shared a similar viewpoint you are striking a more subtle tone.

You're such a massive pussy. It's comedic dude. Stick to your guns next time. Apparently Henry Rollins agrees with your hatred. And btw I'm pretty sure you know almost zero about one of my boyhood idols and his band and his ethos and his mindset. So don't use his name in vain. Stick to like Arctic Monkeys or whatever crap you probably idealize as rock and roll honesty.

Cheers

Ahhh here we are. It's not like you to jump on something I've said.

Henry Rollins LOOKS like he hates the world. I never said he did hate the world you thick twat! Read what is wrote. I understand his views on things and have read some of his books, and watched his spoken word. Again, read what is wrote.

I don't live in Manchester. I don't think I ever said I have. Again, I love how you try and put words in my mouth when my posts are there for everyone to see. I'm expecting a few PMs as usual from people telling me to just ignore you.

I'm the pussy? "Really sorry dude for making more work for you, it won't happen again dude. Again, I'm really sorry dude" seems like it's you that should stick to your guns.
Last edited by Mase on Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Hazy2 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:20 pm

The grave diggers will be out in force burying the story, Liverpool lose at Burnley, take over talk. W e hammer the scum it will be buried.
Hazy2
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Justified logic » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:28 pm

Shh!! I'm enjoying Mase and Twatburger going at it hammer and tongues.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mase » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:32 pm

Justified logic wrote:Shh!! I'm enjoying Mase and Twatburger going at it hammer and tongues.

He's got a very weird obsession with me mate. Not sure where it came from, but he's like a dog with a bone. I fully expect to wake up next week in Florida with him standing over me.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:57 pm

gillie wrote:
Piccsnumberoneblue wrote:I think Martin Lipton is the hack I hate the most. What an odious little toad.

because he's a pus-filled poltroon?
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:19 pm

johnny crossan wrote:
gillie wrote:

What's with all the alliteration of late, Johnny?
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby johnny crossan » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:32 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
johnny crossan wrote:
gillie wrote:

What's with all the alliteration of late, Johnny?

I read 'The Ode Less Travelled' recently and it unlocked the poet within - unfortunately I've lost the key to put it back.
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum