Sergio ban?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Sergio ban?

Postby Fidel Castro » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:29 pm

Niall Quinn needs to die. Keane loving cunt
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City

Postby CTID Hants » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:11 am

Fidel Castro wrote:Niall Quinn needs to die. Keane loving cunt

If Sergio gets a ban, I reckon you'll end up being quoted by the media on that ;-)
Born A Blue

CTID Hants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Postby DoomMerchant » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:22 am

Beefymcfc wrote:
Sideshow Bob wrote:
Gringo Twatburger wrote:Was fairly like the selfish, misfiring Kun today anyway.

Maybe he needs a match or three to reflect. Not the side to be a selfish twat in and think you're undroppable.

Cheers

completely agree.

We should drop Aguero; he's a selfish cunt?

Of course not you spazmoidal freak.

However he was fairly crap today and his frustrations were evident in the lashing out.

Even Messi had a shit game now and again. A fit and firing Kun would never sit on this team I don't believe just as Messi wouldn't for Barca. But if he gets on a run of bullshit like today, or gets a fucking ban, we've got a fuck load of options. Even Kun is going to improve under Pep. He'll watch today's match back and sort himself. Whole nother level of Kun should be forthcoming I hope.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby aaron bond » Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:11 am

It seems as if the ref was looking at the incident, but usually when there is a media circus around things like this the FA acts.

Aguero can have no one but himself to blame though. It was stupid and unnecessary, and if an opposition player had done that to one of ours, everyone would be calling for a ban.
aaron bond
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby john@staustell » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:37 am

aaron bond wrote:It seems as if the ref was looking at the incident, but usually when there is a media circus around things like this the FA acts.

Aguero can have no one but himself to blame though. It was stupid and unnecessary, and if an opposition player had done that to one of ours, everyone would be calling for a ban.

Absolutely
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby mr_nool » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:44 am

Sterling up top, constantly switching positions with Nolito, Silva and KdB if Kun gets suspended for the derby?
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Postby nottsblue » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:46 am

Would anyone be truly shocked if Pep picked Bony?
nottsblue

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby mr_nool » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:00 am

nottsblue wrote:Would anyone be truly shocked if Pep picked Bony?

He did give Nasri game time last night (and he played pretty damned well too), so I won't rule anything out ...
It's very bloody unlikely, though.
Intelligent Vigilant Person
mr_nool
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Beefymcfc » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:05 am

Sky Sports News have made the decision for the FA, stating that the referee missed it and that the case should be seen this week.

How do they know, I wonder?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby City64 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:20 am

With or without Aguero we beat the despicable filth .

The media showing there true colours yet again , its funny how THEY ALL want Aguero banned , BUT bog brush head and Rooney get away with it week in week out !!!

Stupid from Aguero yes ! BUT the media clamour for him to be banned is truly over the top ......... FUCK THE MEDIA and FUCK THE FILTH we go and smash the cunts anyway .
Not really here

Fuck VAR
City64
Paul Power's Tash

Location: Urmston, Shevington , The Etihad , In a bar anywhere watching MCFC
Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby nottsblue » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:23 am

Beefymcfc wrote:Sky Sports News have made the decision for the FA, stating that the referee missed it and that the case should be seen this week.

How do they know, I wonder?

Of course, they don't have any influence over the referees do they? That would be against fair play and Sky and the PL are unbiased.......
nottsblue

Postby Mase » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:27 am

Fidel Castro wrote:Niall Quinn needs to die. Keane loving cunt

Brilliant.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:56 am

I've seen a clip of it this morning and it is not a red card offence. Can't believe the amount of people on here banning him already.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby nottsblue » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:59 am

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:I've seen a clip of it this morning and it is not a red card offence. Can't believe the amount of people on here banning him already.

I think it's more that Sky and the rest of the media are banning him. One newspapers back page is "Serg Aggro" for example.

The referee saw the incident and didn't even deem it a foul. It's the pundits in the Sky studio who are making the song and dance making up accusations
nottsblue

Postby Foreverinbluedreams » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:07 am

Reid was fouling him, he saw red and swung out, if he gets a ban we just take it on the chin (like Reid did) and move on, we can have no complaints, no sorry that's a lie, we can complain about consistency but that aside Aguero was naughty, accept it.
Foreverinbluedreams
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Euthanasia

Postby Peter Doherty (AGAIG) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:09 am

nottsblue wrote:
Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:I've seen a clip of it this morning and it is not a red card offence. Can't believe the amount of people on here banning him already.

I think it's more that Sky and the rest of the media are banning him. One newspapers back page is "Serg Aggro" for example.

The referee saw the incident and didn't even deem it a foul. It's the pundits in the Sky studio who are making the song and dance making up accusations

He'll get a ban alright, but it won't have been merited. And as I've said on another thread, Ferguson won a lot of titles that would have eluded him because of this media corruption (report any rival's misdemeanors in a sensationalist fashion but gloss over any rag degeneracy). I follow a guy called Manc Bastard on twitter and he's posted at least 9 incidents of Fellatio deliberately elbowing people in the face for which he didn't get a red card.
Peter Doherty (AGAIG)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Johan Cruyff

Postby Cocacolajojo » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:49 am

What galls me and most people is the inconsistency. Adams is another player who got-get away with murder over and over again. But I'm not going to defend our players when they do something like that just because others get away with it. I still hope that Kun gets away with it but if he doesn't, I'm not going to blame anyone else than him.

A cynical thought popped up when I saw it: Do you think he wanted a longer vacation in South America?
Cocacolajojo
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Agüero

Postby freshie » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:00 am

Cocacolajojo wrote:What galls me and most people is the inconsistency. Adams is another player who got-get away with murder over and over again. But I'm not going to defend our players when they do something like that just because others get away with it. I still hope that Kun gets away with it but if he doesn't, I'm not going to blame anyone else than him.

A cynical thought popped up when I saw it: Do you think he wanted a longer vacation in South America?

You're joking right?
freshie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby patrickblue » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:25 am

Cocacolajojo wrote:What galls me and most people is the inconsistency. Adams is another player who got-get away with murder over and over again. But I'm not going to defend our players when they do something like that just because others get away with it. I still hope that Kun gets away with it but if he doesn't, I'm not going to blame anyone else than him.

Talking of cynical thoughts, I'm wondering if the comments reported in the media by Pep about Kun's work off the ball have anything to do with it.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Cocacolajojo » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:41 am

patrickblue wrote:

Talking of cynical thoughts, I'm wondering if the comments reported in the media by Pep about Kun's work off the ball have anything to do with it.

What did he say? I must have missed that.
Cocacolajojo
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Agüero

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum