Sergio ban?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Sergio ban?

Postby Original Dub » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:02 pm

Admitted corruption.

We should appeal again. Immediately.
Original Dub

Postby johnny crossan » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:06 pm

I mentioned this earlier but Marriner was told what he saw live on Sky by Deathshead Dermot Gallagher, anyone got the clip of him issuing PGMOL instructions?
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby branny » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:10 pm

Halsey's admission backs up my theory that Marriner had seen the incident, deemed it 6 of one and carried on. The ensuing witch hunt has obviously put him in the spot light and he has buckled under the pressure. If he'd said publicly that he'd seen it and played on the media would have gone to town. Much easier to shit himself and give them what they wanted.
Balotelli......that's a brilliant finish.
branny
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: God's own club
My favourite player is: Tueart

Postby Original Dub » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:22 pm

The fact that he has lied should worry every single cunt on this board.

Even that one cunt that thinks it's all in our head.

This is blatant corruption. The irony that they use video evidence to ban the player, yet ignore the same video evidence that shows the ref looking at it... it's not lost on me.
Original Dub

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:33 pm

Original Dub wrote:The fact that he has lied should worry every single cunt on this board.

This is blatant corruption. The irony that they use video evidence to ban the player, yet ignore the same video evidence that shows the ref looking at it... it's not lost on me.

The governing bodies of this country (England) could well be as corrupt as FIFA and UEFA have turned out to be.

We need to be fully and impartially investigated a.s.a.p.....bring in the Swiss guys, or even the FBI and let's have some heads rolling.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Mase » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:45 pm

Anyone that has Twitter can you Tweet (or whatever it's called) Halsey and let him know what a ledge he is!
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby nottsblue » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:52 pm

Is anyone actually surprised at Halseys admission? It's obvious the referees are pointed into a certain direction
nottsblue
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: niall Quinn & Kun

Postby Mase » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:34 pm

nottsblue wrote:Is anyone actually surprised at Halseys admission? It's obvious the referees are pointed into a certain direction

Not surprised at what he's said, rather that someone's actually admitted it. It's fantastic. Good on him. Rat Boy 1 seems to be getting a lot of attention put on it as well so fair play to him for that. The guys a prick and I hate him, just like he hates us, but you've got to respect someone that stands up for what's right.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby DoomMerchant » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:24 pm

Mase wrote:
nottsblue wrote:Is anyone actually surprised at Halseys admission? It's obvious the referees are pointed into a certain direction

Not surprised at what he's said, rather that someone's actually admitted it. It's fantastic. Good on him. Rat Boy 1 seems to be getting a lot of attention put on it as well so fair play to him for that. The guys a prick and I hate him, just like he hates us, but you've got to respect someone that stands up for what's right.

I don't hate him at all. Fantastic commentator and seems like a genuinely decent human being...now that he's not pulling on their top week in and week out.

Life is more than football.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby johnny crossan » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:27 pm

DERMOT SAYS: 'It's a red card. I can't defend the referee. I was taught, look at his fist, if a player is going to throw his arm out violently, he has to clench his fist. Will he face retrospective action? I honestly don't know, because none of the officials witnessed that act.
It's difficult to say the referee has not seen that, but he has not recognised it.
Until the FA speak to the referee, we won't know, because he hasn't even given a free-kick.'

were you listening Andre?
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Mase » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:33 pm

Gringo Twatburger wrote:
Mase wrote:

I don't hate him at all. Fantastic commentator and seems like a genuinely decent human being...now that he's not pulling on their top week in and week out.

Cheers

That's correct. But at the moment we're on a football forum, so we'll talk football.

Whilst we're talking about football, I'd say Neville is a good pundit. He's a terrible commentator though - "..he's on the edge of offside".

I'm sure if you were in the away end at OT when Neville wasn't on the pitch as the fourth went in when we lost 4-3 when Hughes was in charge and Nevs decided to run half the length of the pitch from the bench to celebrate specifically in front of the City fans you'd hate him to.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby johnny crossan » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:56 pm

Mase wrote:
Gringo Twatburger wrote:
Mase wrote:

Cheers

That's correct. But at the moment we're on a football forum, so we'll talk football.

Whilst we're talking about football, I'd say Neville is a good pundit. He's a terrible commentator though - "..he's on the edge of offside".

I'm sure if you were in the away end at OT when Neville wasn't on the pitch as the fourth went in when we lost 4-3 when Hughes was in charge and Nevs decided to run half the length of the pitch from the bench to celebrate specifically in front of the City fans you'd hate him to.
indeed, and as someone elsewhere shrewdly observed, when ratboy phoned Halsey to check out the story it was perhaps unusual that a player should have a ref's number
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:56 pm

Halsey is a star and even though he went with his employers demands, ended up telling them to fuck off and keep their payoff.

Although he didn't say it in exact words, stuff in his book was more than enough for me to confirm how corrupt PiGMOL is and how Sky and the PL use and abuse them as they feel fit.

The FA are a bystander in all this, only brought out when Sky again deem it fit. They have no choice in the matter has it is by 'public demand' which, of course, they create.

Let's see if Chuckle 2 wants to take this any further or, if my hunch is correct, he drops it like shitty stick when his employers tell him to back off.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:39 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Original Dub wrote:The fact that he has lied should worry every single cunt on this board.

The governing bodies of this country (England) could well be as corrupt as FIFA and UEFA have turned out to be.

We need to be fully and impartially investigated a.s.a.p.....bring in the Swiss guys, or even the FBI and let's have some heads rolling.

I've no doubt about it whatsoever.
The sooner the better we bring the whole lot tumbling down. I don't know what we'll be left with, but I just love the idea that City could be the catalyst that roots out corruption and protectionism from the world game. Domestically, European and Globally.
Create a new world order. Why not?
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:40 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

The sooner the better we bring the whole lot tumbling down. I don't know what we'll be left with, but I just love the idea that City could be the catalyst that roots out corruption and protectionism from the world game. Domestically, European and Globally.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:06 pm

iwasthere2012 wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:

City have been turned over too many times in the last six years, or so, to leave no doubt that there is an actual, fully fledged, controlled conspiratorial campaign against us. The club has always kept a low profile, stayed classy and taken it on the chin.

I don't know about you IWT, but this latest 'event' just seems to be a bridge too far (nothing to do with Wayne, by the way) and with the latest revelations from Halsey, it just seems as though the Club ought to adopt a more aggressive stance.

For instance - and for starters - if/when we are awarded a referee we consider to be biased against us, we should be making a public announcement, in the days prior to the game, that we are not happy with this appointment as we don't consider that official to be properly impartial and we will be monitoring every single move and decision to publicly hold his performance up to our own scrutiny.

I'm so fed up with us being the perpetual nice guys and consistently getting urinated on and I hate that the urinators seem to do it quite openly without fear of any recourse against them.

Things can't go on like this and have got to change from now on and it's about time we started getting our retaliation in first.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Justified logic » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:38 pm

Mase wrote:
Gringo Twatburger wrote:
Mase wrote:

Cheers

Hate is not a good look.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:53 pm

Justified logic wrote:
Mase wrote:
Gringo Twatburger wrote:
Mase wrote:

Cheers

Hate is not a good look.

I don't think Mase is thinking too much about beauty contests.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Justified logic » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:55 pm

The avatar says you are correct.
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby johnny crossan » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:09 pm

I wonder if our national broadcaster will notice this story at all....
johnny crossan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum