Sergio ban?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Sergio ban?

Postby iwasthere2012 » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:41 pm

Keep it up.
It's like air freshener in the locker room.
iwasthere2012
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva (was PabZab)

Postby Mikhail Chigorin » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:08 pm

Mase wrote:
Justified logic wrote:Shh!! I'm enjoying Mase and Twatburger going at it hammer and tongues.

He's got a very weird obsession with me mate. Not sure where it came from, but he's like a dog with a bone. I fully expect to wake up next week in Florida with him standing over me.

Mmmmm, In that case Mase old chum, you might have to sleep with one eye open.
Mikhail Chigorin
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: Bert Trautmann

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:03 pm

Peter Doherty (AGAIG) wrote:
Watch on youtube.com

That was a start to the beautiful relationship.

Logically, if you wanted to get in the good books of the Rags and Riley, what better way to enamour yourself to them.

I note that there was a bit of a fuss made at the time but no real intent to get it re-ref'd by the FA.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:20 pm

Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Mase wrote:
Justified logic wrote:Shh!! I'm enjoying Mase and Twatburger going at it hammer and tongues.

He's got a very weird obsession with me mate. Not sure where it came from, but he's like a dog with a bone. I fully expect to wake up next week in Florida with him standing over me.

He's probably the type of guy who has awoken with his wife's dildo in his ass after a night on the piss.

No judgment. Just a point of view.

And btw Mase - I only apologized for engaging you on the Surname War -- which you initiated btw. And that apology was sincere.

Calling bullshit on your bullshit is just what anyone should want to do.

Enjoy your little alleged PM clique of fucktards telling you to ignore me.

I'm not in FL next week so if you happen to see someone at the foot of your bed when you awaken, he's probably the bloke who left the dildo in your ass.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Mase » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:54 pm

Gringo Twatburger wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Mase wrote:

He's probably the type of guy who has awoken with his wife's dildo in his ass after a night on the piss.

And btw Mase - I only apologized for engaging you on the Surname War -- which you initiated btw. And that apology was sincere.

I'm not in FL next week so if you happen to see someone at the foot of your bed when you awaken, he's probably the bloke who left the dildo in your ass.

Cheers

And with that post, there's the real reason you didn't want your surname on the forum. The end.
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:47 pm

Mase wrote:
Gringo Twatburger wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Mase wrote:

Cheers

And with that post, there's the real reason you didn't want your surname on the forum. The end.

Watch on youtube.com
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Justified logic » Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:01 am

Gringo Twatburger wrote:
Mase wrote:
Gringo Twatburger wrote:
Mikhail Chigorin wrote:
Mase wrote:He's got a very weird obsession with me mate. Not sure where it came from, but he's like a dog with a bone. I fully expect to wake up next week in Florida with him standing over me.

Cheers

Watch on youtube.com

Watch on youtube.com
Justified logic
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: David Silva

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum